It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 799
<< 796  797  798    800  801  802 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

and it looks like a lunar camp :

strange&scary

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
My thoughts exactly.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have found this @ wired :
www.wired.com...
lots of founder info there

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Are people really scared of some geodesic domes? If built properly they are one of the most efficient & strong buildings that can be built. They have withstood tornadoes & hurricanes when other traditional buildings where severally damaged. They firmly fall in the "green" building category and can be built for half the cost of a stick built house. All with the added bonus of Sacred Geometry! My husband and I are looking forward to building our own in a few years.

Here is an article from Cnet that will help understand why people choose this quirky building type. Geodesic domes: 'Doing more with less'

OiO

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Heh. Popular date.

edit on 10/20/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So, how did the lucid dreaming meet-up go last night?

Relevant article on lucid dreaming I thought you all might appreciate:

www.virtualsynapses.com...

"More important than “knowing how” is “knowing why” you want to induce lucid dreams. The dreams we experience most of the time are just the continuation of our mental activities in the waking state. Even mystical visions, psychedelic trips, out-of-body and near death experiences are treated by Buddhists as impurities and irrelevant to the path of Enlightenment. Hence, if you want to have lucid dreams, the very first thing that you should try to reflect upon is the possibility that you’re in one."

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Hey Sheba. Thank you for the link. I found some videos on dreaming right before you posted. No coincidences
I feel they are relevant as well, so I will share them:

Here is a quick overview on dreaming in general and some of the science behind it:
Why do we dream?

Make sure to look at the links in the description as well. Here is one of the links on lucid dreaming:
How to lucid dream.
edit on 20-10-2011 by L0cke because: more

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

if you diggin deeper you will see this :
Are you a dreamer ?

idk Meoww

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by chats

Nope, chats, I don't dream.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Are people really scared of some geodesic domes? If built properly they are one of the most efficient & strong buildings that can be built. They have withstood tornadoes & hurricanes when other traditional buildings where severally damaged. They firmly fall in the "green" building category and can be built for half the cost of a stick built house. All with the added bonus of Sacred Geometry! My husband and I are looking forward to building our own in a few years.

Here is an article from Cnet that will help understand why people choose this quirky building type. Geodesic domes: 'Doing more with less'

OiO

No, OiO, the fact that they are domes really has nothing to do with it. At least for me anyway. It's the full package. These people are obviously the ones watching over the Guide Stones. There is a sign when you first arrive at the stones that tells you that you are under video surveillance at all times. There are no cameras within site, though the watch tower atop of the dome is looking directly at them. It's the fact that the property the dome sits on is surrounded by an electric fence and the drive-way is gated (not something you see much of in that area if at all).

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
And have a look at that huge mast antenna, is it for an Ham/AM radio station ?
Anybody from North Georgia here knowing about that station ?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I could be wrong, but I think I'm the only one any where near the site. Have no idea what/why it's there. Just adds to the self-sustaining capabilities though I would think.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
No, OiO, the fact that they are domes really has nothing to do with it. At least for me anyway. It's the full package. These people are obviously the ones watching over the Guide Stones. There is a sign when you first arrive at the stones that tells you that you are under video surveillance at all times. There are no cameras within site, though the watch tower atop of the dome is looking directly at them. It's the fact that the property the dome sits on is surrounded by an electric fence and the drive-way is gated (not something you see much of in that area if at all).

Ok, whew.....

It looks to me that the tower on top is a cupola, something that many people add to dome homes. They allow for heat to be vented in the summer & also help with moisture control because the domes are so air tight. It also adds a great loft, mine will be used as a reading nook, and head space for the upper floor.

I have read many reports online that the Guide Stones have been vandalized. If I lived that close to them, I would probably have that kind of property security setup too. I would not be surprised if they have had to deal with strangers on their property because of their proximity to the stones.

Found photos of the cameras setup. Looks like they are on top of poles, like telephone poles.
OiO

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by chats
And have a look at that huge mast antenna, is it for an Ham/AM radio station ?
Anybody from North Georgia here knowing about that station ?

That would be a cell phone tower.
Hopefully the property owners are making good money on the lease!

OiO

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I see the thread has gained momentum again...bien

Hello and welcome to the new members and the new posters.

Time

edit on 10/20/2011 by TNTarheel because: added video

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well, I feel like sharing again. We have the time. For what it's worth.

edit on 20-10-2011 by L0cke because: . . . . . . .

edit on 20-10-2011 by L0cke because: . . .

edit on 20-10-2011 by L0cke because: .

edit on 20-10-2011 by L0cke because: 1 video, 11 additions(7, 3, 1) in three lines. Nice.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by L0cke

Hey Sheba. Thank you for the link. I found some videos on dreaming right before you posted. No coincidences

Here is a quick overview on dreaming in general and some of the science behind it:
Why do we dream?

Make sure to look at the links in the description as well. Here is one of the links on lucid dreaming:
How to lucid dream.

Here are strange things I have noted. I decided to test out pinching myself like NOW while I THOUGHT I was awake and I can hardly feel it. No pain...just a sensation. Maybe I'm getting leprosy??? I've had several times like it keeps happening at 3:33. 2:22 and 4:44 where I note the time is this combination go proceed to do emails or tasks and come back and on the computer screen it is still or again that time yet I DID things.

Ever since my deadly kind of car wreck, I've noticed things get reported as happening that do not logically make sense and you keep telling yourself "I must be dreaming or in a dream" or else I am in a coma from the wreck and need to be wakened up.

Here's an example. Why would Barry Osoto thrilled they say now with his Jewish long descended roots decide before running for high office change his name to enemy religion and enemies of the state he aspires to take over as president? Why not rename himself David Solomon King or why not completely name himself notorious enemies like Hitler Hussein Osama....like Hussein after Saddam Hussein and Obama after Osama bin Laden. It's just like something ridiculous from a dream. Why this name especially if you changed your name so people wouldn't notice you had grants and scholarships as a foreign exchange student under the name you grew up as Barry Osoto. This pick made it more noticeable than ever that he was an adopted kid raised in a foreign Islamic country to alert people to check if he was natural born. IF you are natural born and then get shipped off to be adopted by a foreign country family and grow up as this countries citizen, then can you still run for President either?If you went to college as a foreign student in the U.S. can you run for president and not get caught?

How can you be a dual citizen with opposing countries and be on high committees here or office with conflicting or overriding loyalties to the other entities? How can you be a dual citizen of ANY other country and hold office or high consultation without being of conflict of interest or treason? See these things make you think I now am in a dream?

How can you illegally sneak in to another country and illegally work and legally Western Union helps you ship all the money out and even for less cost than their citizens who are legal?Could I go to China and do this? How crazy is it for so many bandits going to the other country doing this and to help the bandits out who are robbing their citizens of jobs and money to circulate in their country the country I am stealing from changes their laws to my language on most things???Would China go for this deal if U.S. citizens managed to sneak in there?

Why do so many gas stations and motels all get to only be owned by enemy country citizens if your country is truly worried about terrorists? Wouldn't giving them motels to hide in all across the country and free grants and income to run the motels and harbor whom ever they want plus all the quick marts with food and gas besides the foreign enemy country motels with restaurants you could really have a set up if you had a mind for it.

These are things I have noticed which seem like logically they are bizarre so likely I am in a dream.We used to have an anti-Nobility amendment in the Constitution. I don't remember it getting voted out.It was there when I was in high school. I'm either in a lucid dream so need to revamp the rules or switched time lines from th eone I used to be on to a ridiculous one.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
On Being One Within in Coherence

On Being Mirrors

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Who is Barry Osoto?

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by L0cke

Why do we dream?

How to lucid dream.

Here are strange things I have noted. I decided to test out pinching myself like NOW while I THOUGHT I was awake and I can hardly feel it. No pain...just a sensation. Maybe I'm getting leprosy??? I've had several times like it keeps happening at 3:33. 2:22 and 4:44 where I note the time is this combination go proceed to do emails or tasks and come back and on the computer screen it is still or again that time yet I DID things.

Ever since my deadly kind of car wreck, I've noticed things get reported as happening that do not logically make sense and you keep telling yourself "I must be dreaming or in a dream" or else I am in a coma from the wreck and need to be wakened up.

Here's an example. Why would Barry Osoto thrilled they say now with his Jewish long descended roots decide before running for high office change his name to enemy religion and enemies of the state he aspires to take over as president? Why not rename himself David Solomon King or why not completely name himself notorious enemies like Hitler Hussein Osama....like Hussein after Saddam Hussein and Obama after Osama bin Laden. It's just like something ridiculous from a dream. Why this name especially if you changed your name so people wouldn't notice you had grants and scholarships as a foreign exchange student under the name you grew up as Barry Osoto. This pick made it more noticeable than ever that he was an adopted kid raised in a foreign Islamic country to alert people to check if he was natural born. IF you are natural born and then get shipped off to be adopted by a foreign country family and grow up as this countries citizen, then can you still run for President either?If you went to college as a foreign student in the U.S. can you run for president and not get caught?

How can you be a dual citizen with opposing countries and be on high committees here or office with conflicting or overriding loyalties to the other entities? How can you be a dual citizen of ANY other country and hold office or high consultation without being of conflict of interest or treason? See these things make you think I now am in a dream?

How can you illegally sneak in to another country and illegally work and legally Western Union helps you ship all the money out and even for less cost than their citizens who are legal?Could I go to China and do this? How crazy is it for so many bandits going to the other country doing this and to help the bandits out who are robbing their citizens of jobs and money to circulate in their country the country I am stealing from changes their laws to my language on most things???Would China go for this deal if U.S. citizens managed to sneak in there?

Why do so many gas stations and motels all get to only be owned by enemy country citizens if your country is truly worried about terrorists? Wouldn't giving them motels to hide in all across the country and free grants and income to run the motels and harbor whom ever they want plus all the quick marts with food and gas besides the foreign enemy country motels with restaurants you could really have a set up if you had a mind for it.

These are things I have noticed which seem like logically they are bizarre so likely I am in a dream.We used to have an anti-Nobility amendment in the Constitution. I don't remember it getting voted out.It was there when I was in high school. I'm either in a lucid dream so need to revamp the rules or switched time lines from th eone I used to be on to a ridiculous one.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Who is Barry Osoto?

Some people claim that "Barry Soto" is one of President Obama's former names. But I'm not sure if that is who Blue is talking about.

OiO

top topics

<< 796  797  798    800  801  802 >>

join