It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 800
<< 797  798  799    801  802  803 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
I see the thread has gained momentum again...bien

Hello and welcome to the new members and the new posters.

Time

edit on 10/20/2011 by TNTarheel because: added video

I am waiting patiently for time's posts.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hmmm Ok. Soto eh? Well his sisters last name is Sotero which is another variation of Soto. Soto is a Spanish Jewish Sephardic name, I know because its my birth surname. but still I have no clue what BHBS is talking about in that post

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Who is Barry Osoto?

Some people claim that "Barry Soto" is one of President Obama's former names. But I'm not sure if that is who Blue is talking about.

OiO

edit on 20-10-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Who is Barry Osoto?

Some people claim that "Barry Soto" is one of President Obama's former names. But I'm not sure if that is who Blue is talking about.

OiO

Sorry,not to attached to this guy. Must have read the name from others using Osoto. Looked it up, his Indonesian name he was raised with and went to school as an Indonesian nationality was Soetoro.

www.snopes.com...

Just saying it all is weird to legally change over to national enemies names as your heroes/motto heart flame and get elected. Stranger still if your heart's heroes are Jewish and you are a proud descendant of King Solomon and King David. I heard this during the summer on some MSM news over the Jewish people were claiming him as their suspected true Messiah.It showed him remembering all this after going over to Tara's Hill on his Irish gig which was all about his Jewish and white Jewish revelations he's Irish and then he flew over to the wailing wall in Jerusalem and donned the beany cap.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It just seems strange to SEAL all your college records and passport issues like happened. It seems strange to be ABLE to seal history. Sort of like refusing to come up with a driver license just refusing to show a birth certificate. I guess the illegal Mexicans are pretty good at this stuff of just refusing and getting what they want. I guess it must be because this was for thousands of years their lands so it is birth right or some thing coming back to bite the invaders.

Of course, when JFK was assassinated I thought it was really strange to order sealed all records pertaining to the truth for 50 years, too. I always wondered why they even pretended to look for his killer when probably whoever ordered all records hidden was likely the murderer. I never felt safe in this country since this happened when JFK was murdered. It shows murder is very trivial here if you have the right bribes and they even have news media making a big point of it, too.It was really frightening to me to be brought back here.

First practicing what to do to survive being nuked because of moronic adult arguments. They announce we may momentarily be nuked and vice versa with rebound. This seemed insane and their solution on the military base of having you hide under a tiny metal desk beside full length glass windows ordered not dare look towards the nuke and then be gathered up to go to a park in nature on a bus all seemed insane. I was really concerned if this was all these Americans could think up who at the time were in control of me.Overseas we had bomb shelters. I thought we should have at least gone into the tunnel like hallways on the interior of the school. Then someone murders this guy who came up with duck and cover and we are all very sad. Then they announce all records investigating his murder are sealed for "national security" for 50 years. I sure didn't want any of this kind of "security" it sounded like mobsters cover up. I've always thought this is sure a strange planet.

I was never worried about aliens doing any harm when the humans here were very set on doing very mixed up things. Why worry about aliens when you had humans who acted like the worst possible aliens.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
reply to post by TNTarheel

I am waiting patiently for time's posts.

Perhaps you should tell Time, yes?

Peace
edit on 10/20/2011 by TNTarheel because: decorum

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Hmmm Ok. Soto eh? Well his sisters last name is Sotero which is another variation of Soto. Soto is a Spanish Jewish Sephardic name, I know because its my birth surname. but still I have now clue what BHBS is talking about in that post

Who is Barry Osoto?

OiO

Well the link I looked up says Soetoro was his Indonesian parent who adopted and raised him. This other thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Goes into his Jewish side but omits Jewish by adoption. It says his Jewish you say named adopting parent was Muslim.

I think it's fine to be whoever you are, but it's just mixed up like a dream. I had read he went through college and just changed his name like maybe four years before the presidential elections. I never searched it out. I do know that Andrew Basiago of Project Pegasus on facebook says he knew him as Barry Soetoro through college.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Big Breakthrough for this site.

I know so much now, and I became enlightened from an outside source.

Here: www.awaresilence.com...

Preferably this passage here:

If you continue, then one day, after three weeks or so, the strangest thing will happen: suddenly there will be no face in the mirror! The mirror will be vacant. You are staring into emptiness; there will be no face there at all. This is the moment! Close your eyes and encounter the unconscious. When there is no face in the mirror, just close the eyes. This is the most significant moment: close the eyes, look inside, and you will face the unconscious. You will be naked, completely naked -- as you are; all deceptions will fall.

He's right. He can't TELL you the secrets to the site because your secrets are different than every one elses. You have to become enlightened by yourself. And you cant possibly become enlightened without the mirror. Like Open said!

Any thoughts on this break through?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
Big Breakthrough for this site.

I know so much now, and I became enlightened from an outside source.

Here: www.awaresilence.com...

Preferably this passage here:

If you continue, then one day, after three weeks or so, the strangest thing will happen: suddenly there will be no face in the mirror! The mirror will be vacant. You are staring into emptiness; there will be no face there at all. This is the moment! Close your eyes and encounter the unconscious. When there is no face in the mirror, just close the eyes. This is the most significant moment: close the eyes, look inside, and you will face the unconscious. You will be naked, completely naked -- as you are; all deceptions will fall.

He's right. He can't TELL you the secrets to the site because your secrets are different than every one elses. You have to become enlightened by yourself. And you cant possibly become enlightened without the mirror. Like Open said!

Any thoughts on this break through?

Yes. Enlightenment is an ongoing process. There is more. You're in No-thing land (BTDT came back with the tee shirt). That's not the be-all and end-all. Keep going.

It's not clear to me that Open has gone beyond this part. It's the initial "ah hah" but there's so much more.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

just the fact that when you look into the mirror there is no face there is perfect enough for me

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Also, it talks about the opposites like how every one else does. the dark/light. happy/sad. some/none. he says humans like to categorize things by polar opposites. But with conscious and unconscious, it's not opposites. It's more like conscious and less conscious.

he's trying to say that we aren't opposites. when you get mad, you actually become unconscious because you're not thinking about your actions, your just doing things. But when a deer jumps out in front of you, you're fully aware because you're fully conscious. so he's trying to keep you in the feeling of how it is when a deer jumps in front of you, forever.

Any of this making sense? I'm trying to share what I think is a break through. Haha, constant awareness.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

just the fact that when you look into the mirror there is no face there is perfect enough for me

So, then, there is no you, you are a No-Thing, which means you are perfectly happy to sacrifice yourself so that there are only 500,000,000 that the Georgia Guidestones say the world can support?

Seriously?

I'm going to stop there for now, because I do understand and remember what it is like to make this realization for the first time. I will let you explore and experience it for now. It is cool, I agree. It's just... not all, nor is it perfect. There is more.

As Plato describes it, your horses have ridden your chariot above the horizon, and what a glorious view from there. Now, the challenge is to learn how to master your chariots and ride them back down, within.

Well, that is my reason for being. I guess YMMV. You can choose to be a spectator up there. As Open says...... choice, is yours.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Also, it talks about the opposites like how every one else does. the dark/light. happy/sad. some/none. he says humans like to categorize things by polar opposites. But with conscious and unconscious, it's not opposites. It's more like conscious and less conscious.

he's trying to say that we aren't opposites. when you get mad, you actually become unconscious because you're not thinking about your actions, your just doing things. But when a deer jumps out in front of you, you're fully aware because you're fully conscious. so he's trying to keep you in the feeling of how it is when a deer jumps in front of you, forever.

Any of this making sense? I'm trying to share what I think is a break through. Haha, constant awareness.

Actually, yes. Very good. Constant awareness is always a good thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

What is up with you guys and sacrifices and cults? I said nothing about that. I was trying to tell you what I discovered happens when you do the manuals. And I get, "So you're saying if you do the manuals, you'll see nothing. Which means you're nothing. So you're satisfied with killing yourself so 500,000,000 people can live here."

No. Don't be salty, I was simply reporting a finding. I don't tear you apart when you get excited and post findings. Calm down.

I'm very much a person, and I very much would like to live. Take off your try-hard pants.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Thank you for understanding that one, disregard my dik-ish comment above then.

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Thank you for understanding that one, disregard my dik-ish comment above then.

Sorry.

The fact that you could still be dik-ish means you still have a Self so I am totally fine with that.

Apology accepted!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
In the main page source

October 28th, 2011 - Step Eight.day - Lack of fulfillment - The change is happening

Lack of fulfillment? On whose part?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Lack of evidence ?
Absence of evidence ?

"Another way that Men ordinarily use to drive others, and force them to submit their Judgments. And receive the Opinion in debate, is to require the Adversary to admit what they alledge [sic] as a Proof, or assign a better. And this I call Argumentum ad Ignorantum" – John Locke

Meoww

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Interesting new thread that I feel pertains to us here as well as what Open is talking about.
Those who "get it" will see, and those who don't will feel no change.

Is something new trying to enter our lives?

OT:
Cool little sync here... we are on our 800th page and this morning I hit my 500th post.
Nothing of any real importance, but I thought it was cool none-the-less

edit on 21-10-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

REALLY OT:
I got a puppy! His name is Buddy, and he is really helping me to come back into the world! Feels good to have something/someone to focus my energy on again.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Take off your try-hard pants.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
REALLY OT:
I got a puppy! His name is Buddy, and he is really helping me to come back into the world! Feels good to have something/someone to focus my energy on again.

That is wonderful!!!!

Nothing like a puppy to bring a little cheer into the heart.

OiO

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Has anyone had any dreams of snakes recently?

I've had two in the last two nights. First dream was a large dark green snake I wrestled. Last night it was a small clear snake. I was trying to hold it's head but it got loose and took a couple bites and strikes at me. I felt the pain of the bites, nothing major. It's head disintegrated and came off!

Supposedly dreams of snakes are good and signify change and transition.
edit on 21-10-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 797  798  799    801  802  803 >>

join