It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 810
<< 807  808  809    811  812  813 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Thank you sheba and TNT !

Interesting discussion going on, just glanced but back to reading the last two pages. Perfect timing.

Silent, I won't ask you if you deem vital that I check the wiki to keep up with site changes...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

You dont have to its gone

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Hello blue tummy!
No. Instead, I deem vital that you check your nearest mirror with a mental picture of my pipe up, in your mind.
If the reflect you have got is a sweet curve like the moon down there on the south hemisphere, you're all good and you can breathe. If not, scream.
I'll try and do something unexpected.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If dark knight was banned wouldn't he have tried to come back? Or would he just get immediately banned again?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well now. It seems the reflection point has been observed.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Jack was just posting what was on the record site and Sheba can think for her/his own self. (as proven in this thread)

Sheba is very much a She.

Although on the internet anyone can be anyone... that is true. Maybe I am a piece of Jesus toast? Nah, too many crumbs on the keyboard....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
OIO did they actually say what the other 2 banned accounts are?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I wish they'd un-ban Adraves/Opened/Malfeasance/etc/etc/etc ... at least for one day.... it's not right to not have him here for the finale party!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Jack was just posting what was on the record site and Sheba can think for her/his own self. (as proven in this thread)

Although on the internet anyone can be anyone... that is true. Maybe I am a piece of Jesus toast? Nah, too many crumbs on the keyboard....

Thanks for clarifying Sheba. My apologies if I offended.
OiO

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
OIO did they actually say what the other 2 banned accounts are?

Not that I have found.

OiO

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Then the staff didn't say anything maybe for rules and rights but still pretty suspicious (or not) either way without those 2 accounts we cant really come to a conclusion even if he said i contributed art.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Thanks for clarifying Sheba. My apologies if I offended.
OiO

Not offended at all. Just couldn't resist an opportunity for a cheap joke.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
you are all watching/searching out for Open,
i think this is Open :
marnikotak.com...
forgive me, but my cook is away, i couldn't resist to post it...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackTheTripper
So, open said a week ago or so that (s)he'd reveal some facts today. I guess (s)he hasn't done so yet?

I'd like to know what is it that he saw two years ago, that wasn't meant to be seen ..

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
um, check this out.

oct282011.com...

interesting.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Finally, we have Oct. 28, 2011 in Germany

Now, the counter on the mainpage is negative... amateur scripting

But - it starts in California, so I have to wait 6 more hours.

Argh, I don't want anything to end. This were just so nice experiences I had because of this small but well thought-out movement... but I don't even think, this is an end. This is a beginning - the beginning of something, that I will call "good".

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
but srsly, I am still paying close attention. heads up also, d4rk kn1ght's thread is about to be tested to the fullest

www.abovetopsecret.com...

my take on this is bluebeam, I could be mistaken. I hope I am, and/or they arn't ready to pull that card.

I have been wondering about d4rk kn1ght too.
Then, there is also the end of the ninth wave, Mayan calendar according to Calleman...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hello Walker, nice to see you being your old self. Avatar? The clock thing? I can't help but think things were changed for you, ie., what was suppose to be wasn't. If that made sense.

Thank you for the birthday wishes, they all meant a lot to me, coming from this group, which leads me to my next thought...

No matter how you look at it, we have most certainly had a fine journey for ourselves. We should be quite proud.

If you think about it, there was probably over 800 pages of things shared behind the scenes, of people getting to know new friends here ,or just thoughts in general.

To me, as I have always said through this trip, I think is a very important thing. We have not set up a tent and occupied our cities, (or maybe some have, I do not know for sure), but my point is, we have Occupied This Thread, and for the most part Stuck together. I would call that a big change as far as ATS goes, if I were to look for suttle changes as Open has mentioned in the new disclaimer.

We don't need to set up a new house after tomorrow, or today, Grower has provided us with a fine solid one. And Thank you too Grower.
I think we have all decorated quite nicely, and I will be happy to carry on here. After all, Im sure we will still have all our new dreams etc. to keep sharing as we are being open with each other. This is the best house as I believe some way somehow, that was part of the whole point anyway, in the BIG picture.

Sorry to be long winded, (lol aren't you glad Im back??? heh), just a couple other things I wanted to mention that I have noticed.

Not only has Open pointed to 10-28-11, but there is also a big finger pointing at it as well as far as the Mayan calendar, depending on who you read or believe. More are aware of that than this Open page. Many could be clueless about all this open stuff, but be well aware of the Mayan Calender, so there may be a surge of energy or focus on the date itself from other outside sources, if you follow.

Last, but not Least, after all, it is ATS, does anyone find it odd how the Stocks SOARED to record heights today???

Coincidence???? No matter, I love you guys and I hope we keep building our wonderful little house right here

ops almost forgot, can someone post the link to the black page you are talking about? I can't find it

edit on 27/10/11 by onehuman because: typo silly me

edit on 27/10/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Click on my signature

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

You dont have to its gone

Yes, it gave me a ghost page... which a few pages back was the one supposedly doing the magic eye.. though the page is plain html, just a black screen.

<< 807  808  809    811  812  813 >>

join