It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 581
<< 578  579  580    582  583  584 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

This is the page
img5.imageshack.us...

and the "Navigation" link points to
www.consciousdreaming.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
LGT
edit on 19-9-2011 by cingularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by check_himu

Thank you so much for your help!

Now I see the use of the digital alarm clock and sound...has to do with becoming aware.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I only came here to see if this was still active.
And, geez, it still is!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Here are some ideas I came up with:

oct282011.com... page:

Here are just some ideas about the image at the top...

The rectangle might be the representation of the box or safe. Perhaps stepping outside the box that you will 2 be of (lgt) light and (aw) awakened. Maybe when you awaken you no longer rely on such things as a box or safety net, no longer needing the manuals?

The small text is very hard to read, I think it says...The 'safe' is yet been opened; here is now, the 'journey' over near.

SBJ might be reference to Safe Began Journey?

The text SBJ > I am of _ @ (stands in the middle of the two sides) ... maybe I am of light?

The title of the picture is 'reach' ... maybe reach for the light is the concept?

A little poem I write:
Reach for the light,
out of the night,
with your sight,
this is your plight,
you no longer have to fight,
for it is not about wrong or right.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by favouriteslave

No one is born talking. It takes experience and learning.

Perhaps this is your perception, "opened" but it depends on bloodline. Also some of us had things done to us alchemically from birth to remember or give us memories back into our bloodline. Transmigration of souls of mystery schools.Programs. Words just always felt like certain words when I ran my hands over them. I began reading encyclopedias and books when I was 18 months old. At first they thought I had memorized it. I was using the art to try to find who I came through to find when we moved to France. I wanted back with my past family who was coming through too some where on the planet.

You sound very much like me. I was reading at a very young age too. I was always pulling out the encyclopedias just like you. I've always had the ability to memorize pages and pages. I've never studied for a test as I could just see the page in my head.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Lovely...I like your take on this picture...
How ideal it would be if we would all be together as one in harmony.

It all is in putting out in full belief KNOWING, no doubt or IF what we SEE.It then becomes a choice for people, other players to choose to pick up on or else all people are just projections of our self and our deepest beliefs or fears.

It was only three of us and likely just two of us on the psychic lobbyist group who put out what I decided to see to add a different broadcast than the marshal law doomers combined with fear parade CIA.

Here is our chance to be C.I.A. spin/weave doctors. Instead we are the Creative Intelligence Agency.

On that day, I just KNEW and REALIZED who we were and projected it to Cleveland and New York City.

When it came to me to do this, I did not see it took suffering and chaos for people to realize who they were and all in relation. It was just a realization to be picked up. It was so easy without EMF, but then it could have been the depths of love for my human family here. Everyone got new roles they picked up on. All were together enjoying getting the power back working not blaming anyone and enjoying getting to know one another. Realizing they were one unity, the peace was secondary effect.They were working against no one, just being and enjoying.

All in joy, one world, united realizing to be the family we are, cooperating together to see what we shall see enjoying the vacation as we see together. Parks are always idyllic so everyone get to the parks.Make joy. You can always bubble over your region.

Mmirror, what do you see for me to see?

Here is a video for you:

All down through time she looks with John's skull in her lap. Transmigration of souls had been remembered involving bone marrow. It's what trephination was about to skip the memory loss of reincarnating.Rennes-le-Chateau had found bone with marrow. Now a way for people to be in joy without their unique mirror they all seek. How to remember this?
Has she returned all these times and keeps getting pulled back searching when it is only herself she is searching for?

You see for me. I am too attached. How can we all silence what has been imprinted so many life times remembered yet elusive?

We can know we have all chosen to go to the parks together around the world so we are all together and not separated. We are one family. No one is missing.

In the parks all could be saying we share our hearts, love, hands, keep safe as one for eternity (realizing we are one humanity)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeSignal
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

I saw this post, and remember some other poster also had this occur.
I just wanted to mention, I have the exact same "symptoms".

When I lay down at night and close my eyes, I get white flashes from the corner of my eyes.
During the day, when I feel most awake and aware, I see little white dots flying around - and I know it can be those things in your eye that swarm around, but these are not like that. Usually I can see them looking like small cells or something like that, but these have like a bright light to them. That's my best explanation. And it all started about a month ago.

Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about. I started experimenting with those when I was a very young age, perhaps 3. I would lay in bed hours staring into the empty space in my room. At that age I was already experiencing other beings and sounds from the other side.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror
Here are some ideas I came up with:

oct282011.com... page:

Here are just some ideas about the image at the top...

The rectangle might be the representation of the box or safe. Perhaps stepping outside the box that you will 2 be of (lgt) light and (aw) awakened. Maybe when you awaken you no longer rely on such things as a box or safety net, no longer needing the manuals?

The small text is very hard to read, I think it says...The 'safe' is yet been opened; here is now, the 'journey' over near.

SBJ might be reference to Safe Began Journey?

The text SBJ > I am of _ @ (stands in the middle of the two sides) ... maybe I am of light?

The title of the picture is 'reach' ... maybe reach for the light is the concept?

A little poem I write:
Reach for the light,
out of the night,
with your sight,
this is your plight,
for it is not about wrong or right.

I Think The Small Writing Says...Cant Be Too Sure Though

"The Safe Has Yet Been Opened, Time Is Now, The Journey Ever Near"
edit on 19/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Perhaps this is your perception, "opened" but it depends on bloodline. Also some of us had things done to us alchemically from birth to remember or give us memories back into our bloodline. Transmigration of souls of mystery schools.Programs. Words just always felt like certain words when I ran my hands over them. I began reading encyclopedias and books when I was 18 months old. At first they thought I had memorized it. I was using the art to try to find who I came through to find when we moved to France. I wanted back with my past family who was coming through too some where on the planet.

You sound very much like me. I was reading at a very young age too. I was always pulling out the encyclopedias just like you. I've always had the ability to memorize pages and pages. I've never studied for a test as I could just see the page in my head.

Definitely much the same.I was using the art in the encyclopedias to get back with my other life stream related which it did get me taken to the Louvre to connect before I was two. Were you born in October? I considered myself a "cosmic cheat". I see mirror. I prefered to write what is mirror to humans here and right to left. It has to do with going in and out of body so much. I could just see answer keys easy. Also the right multiple choice answer people focused more energy around has this energy blue radiance going on so thank goodness for multiple choice, too. Do you have Pleiadean memories? Did your grandmothers come in dreams to teach you lineage things? Some way Latin is second nature to me or how to spell words just flashes up from the beginning. I tested post high school before starting school. I do not understand why sharing is not allowed and is considered a crime called cheating in the U.S. Others have different talents. Why instill greed, ego and teach hoarding and sellfishness? I do not study the same as others. I used to put books under my pillow and it worked perfectly using my third eye to see while I slept. Have you tried that?

Still many things are elusive so we all are needed together to evolve.

When I see SBJ to me it first is seen as JBS and has to be flipped.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So I watched the "Nines" last night. Tell me what did you find so odd about it?

I found it fascinating and was crying at the end because she says to him, "You have all the pieces of the puzzle now".

When I took my OBE to the white library the voice there said to me. "We need you to find the pieces of the puzzle". They had me putting together pieces of a 3D pyramid puzzle working from the floor up. The bricks were glowing and the puzzle was only half finished. When I came back into my body I started my search for all the pieces. Internet, books, meditation, solfeggio, sound frequencies, chakras etc.... If you don't understand why that may be strange for me it's because before that OBE I was a militant atheist. I was changed over night.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

That is a funny choice of words don't you think? Coincidence.

He wants us to open something it would seem.

edit on 19-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

A little poem I write:
Reach for the light,
out of the night,
with your sight,
this is your plight,
for it is not about wrong or right

Your poem is so exactly right. ALL may reach and be just as accepted and accepted by all reaching.

This is a great poem to take to the idyllic park as

All share hearts, love, hands in joy
Keeping safe for eternity as One Realized

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Definitely much the same.I was using the art in the encyclopedias to get back with my other life stream related which it did get me taken to the Louvre to connect before I was two. Were you born in October? I considered myself a "cosmic cheat". I see mirror. I prefered to write what is mirror to humans here and right to left. It has to do with going in and out of body so much. I could just see answer keys easy. Also the right multiple choice answer people focused more energy around has this energy blue radiance going on so thank goodness for multiple choice, too. Do you have Pleiadean memories? Did your grandmothers come in dreams to teach you lineage things? Some way Latin is second nature to me or how to spell words just flashes up from the beginning. I tested post high school before starting school. I do not understand why sharing is not allowed and is considered a crime called cheating in the U.S. Others have different talents. Why instill greed, ego and teach hoarding and sellfishness? I do not study the same as others. I used to put books under my pillow and it worked perfectly using my third eye to see while I slept. Have you tried that?

Still many things are elusive so we all are needed together to evolve.

When I see SBJ to me it first is seen as JBS and has to be flipped.

Nope born July 2nd. The only one who has ever come back to tell me something was my grandfather of whom we inherited these gifts from. He came back the day after his death with a message for me. Nope I haven't tried a book under my pillow. Sounds painful. I have to use a special pillow because of neck problems and headaches. I just had nerve blocks in my neck to help with controlling the pain and headaches. FYI I have had migraines and cluster/stress headaches since I can remember, earlier than 3 yrs old. My son who just turned six started experiencing headaches and migraines at 3. He is going through some medical treatment now to see if they can find the cause.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patefacio
New:
Oct282011.com/thesafe/**46.HTML

Although some of you have had a head start.

this goes to ghost for me, is this the same for you?
I've got to call it a night, any way.

you can't copy the url, you have to go to the safe and enter in **46.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I am here for a short while before I start work. It seems there is only two pages to catch up on so I'll do that myself.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

So I watched the "Nines" last night. Tell me what did you find so odd about it?

I found it fascinating and was crying at the end because she says to him, "You have all the pieces of the puzzle now".

When I took my OBE to the white library the voice there said to me. "We need you to find the pieces of the puzzle". They had me putting together pieces of a 3D pyramid puzzle working from the floor up. The bricks were glowing and the puzzle was only half finished. When I came back into my body I started my search for all the pieces. Internet, books, meditation, solfeggio, sound frequencies, chakras etc.... If you don't understand why that may be strange for me it's because before that OBE I was a militant atheist. I was changed over night.

I haven't seen " Nines". Is there a link to it?

It appears you are looking to finish the capstone and all the pieces are coming to you. We need fine tuning to realize all there is, why we are,etc.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

That sounds like she was implying he had to put them together which would probably take a long time but i think the pieces could have been put together sooner in this thread but our egos and conflicting thoughts and steps in the wrong direction postponed it

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

For curiosity check and see where your pars fortuna and south node is on your astrology. There are free ones on the net. We did much on the Harmonic Concordance of 2003.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

For curiosity check and see where your pars fortuna and south node is on your astrology. There are free ones on the net. We did much on the Harmonic Concordance of 2003.

Um I need help. I don't know anything about astrology. I just did an online search and it's like trying to read Russian. I can't find a calculator to tell me anything.? Can this be any harder? All I know is I'm a Cancer and my ascsendant is

Your Ascendant: 26°16' Virgo
Virgo

Your psychological nature is nervous and secondary. Before you take action, you cautiously ponder over things and you review all possible alternatives and reactions. You strive systematically to find the best possible response to any given problem. Above all, you are a perfectionist and you have no rest until you optimize a situation, in each and every area, be it professional, pragmatic, aesthetic or in pleasure. You do not accept spontaneity and, to fully enjoy life and go further, you consider that demanding the best is the least you can do, even though it is detrimental to the rough forces associated with your instinct. Intellectual elements intervene before both the physical ones and your feelings: it is one of the essential clues to understanding your personality.

With this Ascendant, you come across as cerebral, clear-sighted, focused on details and on numbers, analytic, serious, competent, reasonable, modest, tidy, organized, spruce, industrious, provident, honest, loyal, reserved, shy, helpful, willing to progress, talkative, logical, hardworking, tactful, patient, precise, concrete, spiritual. You can also be narrow-minded, calculating, irritating, petty, hung up, anxious, cold, repressed or sarcastic.
edit on 19-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 578  579  580    582  583  584 >>

join