It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 580
<< 577  578  579    581  582  583 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

No one is born talking. It takes experience and learning.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened

Everyone is born with the knowledge to talk, it our physical limitations that must mature before we can form the proper movements.

Mmm since I can remember my gift far back before the age of three, what do you think I was doing to cause my third eye to open?

From my personal experience I have to disagree. I think some people come here open and some have to work on it. I've never had to work on it. The more I denied it and tried to make it go away the harder it pushed back....literally I've been pushed, down up and all around.

I am all there is, I created all I see. I am all I see, I am everyone and everything, all the time. I know who I am. I am you. I also know why I'm here in this last incarnation. This is my last one, I'm done.
edit on 19-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Everyone is born with the knowledge to talk, it our physical limitations that must mature before we can form the proper movements.

Mmm since I can remember my gift far back before the age of three, what do you think I was doing to cause my third eye to open?

From my personal experience I have to disagree. I think some people come here open and some have to work on it. I've never had to work on it. The more I denied it and tried to make it go away the harder it pushed back....literally I've been pushed, down up and all around.

I am all there is, I created all I see. I am all I see, I am everyone and everything, all the time. I know who I am. I am you. I also know why I'm here in this last incarnation. This is my last one, I'm done.
edit on 19-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

I understand and concur with you favorite slave. Some of us remember being born. We remember having colic when bad past life people are now holding us wishing our arms and legs worked to run away. Remembering who held you murdered the most important person in the world. Dejavu some things you have to repeat again to just change a few things.This is my last time here period. Besides it is curtains here on this level. I keep being pulled back here by some one I haven't met who is here. Many with zero degrees Aries pars fortuna and zero degrees Aries south node all have over come karma enough and came back through to assist and have past life memories not erased for a purpose.

I have a question. So 'opened' are you saying you are 'open' as in the creator of this website experience we are working with?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

If we must we must.

And in forming those experiences from others/words, where do we learn them?

We learn them from others. We learn them from people that know already/our parents.

Yes, we have the capacity at birth, that does not mean we use it. It is still taught to us. We must EXPERIENCE IT.

How did people communicate before words? The first word spoken would not be understood by a different person. So how was it ever understood? How would they communicate? How would they understand? How did words come into being from creatures that couldn't talk?

Many say we think in words. Where did the words come from? Think about it. Better yet try to visualize it.

Love
edit on 19-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Perhaps this is your perception, "opened" but it depends on bloodline. Also some of us had things done to us alchemically from birth to remember or give us memories back into our bloodline. Transmigration of souls of mystery schools.Programs. Words just always felt like certain words when I ran my hands over them. I began reading encyclopedias and books when I was 18 months old. At first they thought I had memorized it. I was using the art to try to find who I came through to find when we moved to France. I wanted back with my past family who was coming through too some where on the planet.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

"0pened" is not Open, the creator of the website.
edit on 19-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I do my best to be an unbiased, not needing to be right or wrong "scientist" merely acting the role of observer. As all things are for a reason, i found the link to the Piano Man most intriguing given a certain relevance it has in my "experience" called life. All things for a reason. I've been experiencing more dreams and more recall and I've had many in the past, including some rather bizarre real time events in my "waking" and not so waking state. My feeling for a long time has been the reality that this, what we call the real world" is the dream and I've seen it fracture many times, some pretty incredible peeks into the great beyond. If the colours and geometry are as beautiful as I've seen (non influenced, lucid state) all I can say is....coool...My experience is my observation of all that is around me....I've awoken from many reams of recent with the absolute certainty that I had all the answers in my dream and I'll be damned if I can remember them...I was persistent at the end of my dream that I must remember this one line in latin...so, I woke up uttering the same thing over and over, a short latin sentence which I later translated with a couple of friends...the weird thing?...I don't speak latin or have ever studied...the words I wrote out when I put them in the translator were spelled perfectly too...adeptos inceptus, adeptos incodus. At first glance in the translation, it didn't add up fully but after it was looked at from the etymology angle as well, the picture was clear....The fact is, the ego is the hardest thing to come to terms with and get things back into balance, start seeing the shimmer of the illusion/dream...you have to get in to get out, you can't get "here', until you're "there". The levitating and matter altering masters of the past(loosely termed) were simply able to control more of this uber lucid dream we're in right now...I keep hearing Murran talking to William Wallace in his dream...wake up William, wake up...he kept saying he didn't want to....seems to be getting clearer now...manual 5 clicked for me....now to see what I can do about it....wakey wakey eh???...much love, kate

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who can see this.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
New:
Oct282011.com/thesafe/**46.HTML

Although some of you have had a head start.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patefacio
New:
Oct282011.com/thesafe/**46.HTML

Although some of you have had a head start.

this goes to ghost for me, is this the same for you?
I've got to call it a night, any way.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Manual 5 is most certainly not a ghost.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Patefacio

I had seen it earlier. When I just copied your link it went to ghost. I had to go back to the safe page myself and do the **46 and got right to it. Thanks again. When I clicked on that link to check if this is a lucid dream right now which I am typing you in I suppose, it would not click indicating I and favorite slave are in a dream together but her click region is weirder than mine. Mine just goes now where. It said if the click did not work was a sign you were in a dream. So I'm going off to bed to get back in another dream or wake up
. We did things getting patients on high DHEA levels and we could all dream together. We call it like the native Americans do the rainbow bridge meetings.We ought to rainbow bridge meet as you can solve more problems on the rainbow bridge. On the rainbow bridge all remember they are one humanity with a script down here. We've had bankers meeting on the rainbow bridge then working out what they resolved on the bridge and decided to jump back down here to do amongst themselves. From the rainbow bridge you can view this time line with a new perspective and fresh beginning. Heart Math foundation has ways to raise DHEA using heart entrainment and biofeedback. We had a prescription form the FDA limited it being sold wanting 10 million for a manufacturing license.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
New image on main page.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Lovely...I like your take on this picture...
How ideal it would be if we would all be together as one in harmony.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

I saw this post, and remember some other poster also had this occur.
I just wanted to mention, I have the exact same "symptoms".

When I lay down at night and close my eyes, I get white flashes from the corner of my eyes.
During the day, when I feel most awake and aware, I see little white dots flying around - and I know it can be those things in your eye that swarm around, but these are not like that. Usually I can see them looking like small cells or something like that, but these have like a bright light to them. That's my best explanation. And it all started about a month ago.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Don't know if this has already been posted, I've been out of the loop for a few days.
Manual #5 - Lucid Dreaming

oct282011.com...**46.html
I cannot see any manual on this page....only .[....] on a white page.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

Try this.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

@ the plot: yay it's from .Hack//Sign!

And new image on the website.

The veeeery tiny lettered sentence is something like: "The safe has yet been opened; time is now, the journey ever near." correct me if it isn't exactly this, it was hard to make out some words!

Oh and guess what happened today? I turn on the radio. Ah hey, I don't like this station, let's try another!

Guess what started playing when I tuned the radio to a different station?

Ka-ching!

(note: sorry if this was already posted, didn't check out every single YouTube vid that was linked in)

edit on 19-9-2011 by roZeGardEn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by check_himu

Thank you.

Still only .[....] and white page.
I tried also typing it into the safe, but it comes to the same white page.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Interesting new music video on record ...

Lyrics:
Could you ever find my soul
Try to around away
Open your eyes
Take a look inside
What you see, what you want

Intersting use of the word 'around'.
You have to take a look 'inside' to find [MIND] and [SOUL]

I also saw on the main.html at the top the warped circle that seems to be a clock.
If you read the clock hands that are placed under the circle it is 2:30...just like the clock on the 0000.html page.
Time seems to be sitting outside the circle.

top topics

<< 577  578  579    581  582  583 >>

join