It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 577
<< 574  575  576    578  579  580 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
Don't know if this has already been posted, I've been out of the loop for a few days.

Manual #5 - Lucid Dreaming

Navigation

This step is essential for the next. I'm sure plenty have done this, but it needs to be regular. Once it's reached, your instinct will be to control it. The key to this is fully understanding your consciousness, once it's achieved. How do you feel at that moment? How is it different from right now, or has even been while awake? If you want to see more here, you have to start there.

edit on 9/18/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

Something is a bit frightening about that manual. I lucid dream all the time and I can dream what I want and control my dreams. I can go back into them after waking up even days, months later.

That page where you go after Navigation says

When you are dreaming, it is common for switches and buttons to malfunction. A light switch may or may not turn on the lights in a dream room. One way to determine if you are dreaming is to test buttons, switches and control knobs to see if they always do what they are intended to do. You can use the REALITY CHECK button below to test if you are dreaming. If it does not work, you may be dreaming.

Well I click on the button an nothing happens, it moves and gets all weird on me. Am I dreaming or is it just meant to freak everyone out?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
P.s. gravity is nothing in an electric universe. Good try though.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That clock 12:00 on the countdown page it blinking very erratically now. Am I imagining it?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Those of us responsible for this Nine mess... should stick around to clean it up. It's a cop-out to step over the line and just let it all go "poof" ... you made the mess, unravel it, bit by bit, story by story.

I am white aura. Not to be confused with someone who's never been here and is a new soul. I know the ropes.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
That clock 12:00 on the countdown page it blinking very erratically now. Am I imagining it?

No. It stops for fractions of a time for me too. I see it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
I understand that some of us don't like anime, but check out Voices of a Distant Star. At the very least it is short.

This is the plot.

If you have more time check out Now and Then, Here and There.

Watch, observe, listen, hear, read, think, experience.

Love

I don't have enough time to watch the series, as college is starting soon, and a lot of my time is going to be devoted to my science and astronomy classes.

edit on 18-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

reply to post by sheba2011

I thought it was get out of YOUR mind.

Not going to work. I've been there already. I chose to come back down here. To tell a better story, with a happy ending. I get what you are doing, i do... just ... it's not my particular mission (or my other).

But thanks for the test.

You should be careful though; on the wrong minds you could have lots of suicides on your conscience. Won't work with me because I'm like the lint screen for suicides which has taught me a lot.

This reality despite its challenges is absolutely wonderful!!! I don't see errors as much as I see beauty. Absolute beauty and perfection. I never did understand why some would want to check out of here, why someone would be tired and want to "go home."

Nope. Yes, it's not perfect but it's totally within our control to make it a Garden of Eden again, and that is why I am here now.

So sorry, not checking out of my mind.

Good try, but I'm here to make it all happen. And, it will. Because it is MY will not just THY will. It will.

I don't think you see what I see either. I see beauty everywhere as well. I am trying to present the beauty.

I have been sharing my most personal and life changing experiences from my life. I have been 0pening myself to all of you. Saying it is evil or wrong is evil and wrong in its own right.

We cannot explain well to others through words alone. I am trying to present the experience. If all we have are words, then there is no art. There would be no love.

Have you not seen a progression with the videos? It didn't start at now it started at 0.

I am inviting you all to the experiences that have led me to vast realizations. We are not born open. It takes TIME and experience.

Yes, it needs a mental warning label that states "what has been seen, cannot be unseen." It is scary for most.

It still boils down to perspectives. Some will be fine. Some wont "get it". That is fine. Its okay. It will all be okay.

Love

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Don't know if this has already been posted, I've been out of the loop for a few days.

Navigation

This step is essential for the next. I'm sure plenty have done this, but it needs to be regular. Once it's reached, your instinct will be to control it. The key to this is fully understanding your consciousness, once it's achieved. How do you feel at that moment? How is it different from right now, or has even been while awake? If you want to see more here, you have to start there.

Something is a bit frightening about that manual. I lucid dream all the time and I can dream what I want and control my dreams. I can go back into them after waking up even days, months later.

When you are dreaming, it is common for switches and buttons to malfunction. A light switch may or may not turn on the lights in a dream room. One way to determine if you are dreaming is to test buttons, switches and control knobs to see if they always do what they are intended to do. You can use the REALITY CHECK button below to test if you are dreaming. If it does not work, you may be dreaming.

Well I click on the button an nothing happens, it moves and gets all weird on me. Am I dreaming or is it just meant to freak everyone out?

Mine won't let me click on it, but doesn't go crazy. Just acts like a dudclick area. Never changed to have the hand.What is bizarre though is I'd had this thought when I began all this that I already WAS lucid dreaming and in a dream still. I had a very weird experience which started two nights ago over all of this.It is too long to go into but I began seeing through my third eye which suddenly popped open with my eyes closed with all this energy running every where with a SEVERE headache like pineal gland location with this humming going from my soft palate buzzing from the center of my head starting from my sacrum like writhing upwards BUT I am BURNING up is my perception of the situation, pouring sweat, yet my son says to touch I am cold. This energy is making the room ripple which my son noticed I looked like I was in some energy ripple going on. I have good a/c so it was not that. I seemed to stabilize the ripple effect taking a cool shower. I have met some teleporters in Idaho who teleported to Arizona to work and they'd mentioned if you arrived and were rippling then get in a cold shower and you'd feel like you were burning up if you weren't stabilized in a time space reference. They buy clothes new to teleport or new to them to have no energy of attachment to draw them backwards before a jump. BUT to me where I am is where I've been so not sure what is happening. All my sensorium got screwed up over all this energy that began with a loud pop like both inside and outside.

Enough on this as I haven't figured it all out yet.It also is screwing up time flipping around. I am answering people before they speak. I often hear them inside their thoughts but know not to say anything to not freak them out and give them time to get it out. After this it is making me answer them before they think they have thought of it so I decided to go back to bed to hopefully let this wear off.

I also took a test does of MMS drops about 6 hours before this beginning. It seemed to do nothing other than taste like citric acid (lemon) and a chlorine type vague event.I will never try it again for sure just in case.I swear it feels like I'm some giant eye going around sucking into other people's eye in the center of their forehead. It's been like some "eye"mania type happening.You could say pineal to pineal or something I suppose.Instead of talk to the hand, it's talk to the eye with the eye.Then I'm seeing things with Twinkle, twinkle little star, tinkle, tinkle,fpiny..as this is abbreviated to do for the 'story'.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I want to share something that some of you may also be experiencing. Recently I have been getting flashes of light and little lights, usually at night, in the corner of my eyes, and sometimes in center on the side. I also have been noticing little particles that fly around when I am completely focused, not thinking about anything. It is like little tiny particles of light that looks like snow, but extremely small, and it doesn't fall down, it's just like a bunch of particles moving randomly.

Just curious to see if other are experiencing this as well!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If you missed it earlier, we hypothesized that in image three the girl below is a copy image of the woman to her right, however her top half is the woman and the second half is of the man (outlined below)

Anyways, I was thinking about it and maybe its just another poke at the idea that we all are one. The standing woman is one with the sitting woman, whos one with the man.
Ah, all ideas ideas.

Fresh minds are on, what do you think?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
I want to share something that some of you may also be experiencing. Recently I have been getting flashes of light and little lights, usually at night, in the corner of my eyes, and sometimes in center on the side. I also have been noticing little particles that fly around when I am completely focused, not thinking about anything. It is like little tiny particles of light that looks like snow, but extremely small, and it doesn't fall down, it's just like a bunch of particles moving randomly.

I experienced that for sometime awhile back, I asked my dad and he told me that next time i see the light, bring it to awareness and 'go into it'.
Anyways, i did such and let me tell you, you are in for an experience when you do. Come back and tell me what you experience when you do.

Keep in mind, do not search for the light, let it come to you.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Navigation

This step is essential for the next. I'm sure plenty have done this, but it needs to be regular. Once it's reached, your instinct will be to control it. The key to this is fully understanding your consciousness, once it's achieved. How do you feel at that moment? How is it different from right now, or has even been while awake? If you want to see more here, you have to start there.[
I

Mine won't let me click on it, but doesn't go crazy. Just acts like a dudclick area. Never changed to have the hand.What is bizarre though is I'd had this thought when I began all this that I already WAS lucid dreaming and in a dream still. I had a very weird experience which started two nights ago over all of this.It is too long to go into but I began seeing through my third eye which suddenly popped open with my eyes closed with all this energy running every where with a SEVERE headache like pineal gland location with this humming going from my soft palate buzzing from the center of my head starting from my sacrum like writhing upwards BUT I am BURNING up is my perception of the situation, pouring sweat, yet my son says to touch I am cold. This energy is making the room ripple which my son noticed I looked like I was in some energy ripple going on. I have good a/c so it was not that. I seemed to stabilize the ripple effect taking a cool shower. I have met some teleporters in Idaho who teleported to Arizona to work and they'd mentioned if you arrived and were rippling then get in a cold shower and you'd feel like you were burning up if you weren't stabilized in a time space reference. They buy clothes new to teleport or new to them to have no energy of attachment to draw them backwards before a jump. BUT to me where I am is where I've been so not sure what is happening. All my sensorium got screwed up over all this energy that began with a loud pop like both inside and outside.

Enough on this as I haven't figured it all out yet.It also is screwing up time flipping around. I am answering people before they speak. I often hear them inside their thoughts but know not to say anything to not freak them out and give them time to get it out. After this it is making me answer them before they think they have thought of it so I decided to go back to bed to hopefully let this wear off.

I also took a test does of MMS drops about 6 hours before this beginning. It seemed to do nothing other than taste like citric acid (lemon) and a chlorine type vague event.I will never try it again for sure just in case.I swear it feels like I'm some giant eye going around sucking into other people's eye in the center of their forehead. It's been like some "eye"mania type happening.You could say pineal to pineal or something I suppose.Instead of talk to the hand, it's talk to the eye with the eye.Then I'm seeing things with Twinkle, twinkle little star, tinkle, tinkle,fpiny..as this is abbreviated to do for the 'story'.

I've had a headache since I first started reading this thread. I woke up in massive headache pain this morning and took 2 headache pills and a muscle relaxer for my neck. Went back to bed and was woken up by my medicine alarm going off telling me to take my fibromyalgia medicine (10am) Well I took it and also took my beta blocker (for headaches) then went back to bed. Got up at 1pm and looked in my pill box and my fibromyalgia pill was STILL in there! I know I took it at 10am because I have to take it at the same time every day. All my pills are carefully organized into days etc... I'm losing my mind. When I try to click on the button "am I dreaming" the screen runs away from me, shrinks and goes all wavy when I attempt to click the button! Then it does nothing for me.....bah

I also take MMS sometimes when I get sick.
edit on 18-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I have always seen that since I was little. Perhaps you missed my posts about me and most of my family having a "gift" I've been able to lucid dream, see the sparks, filaments of lights and colors in the air, sometimes auras, and experience the touch and sound of other density beings in my presence. I have also been touched by them physically. I was already born into being able to see other things others couldn't. I can ignore it but then it just gets worse if I do. I'm embracing it now since I had my OBE last October.

As a child it was all quite frightening and my only comfort was knowing that I was'nt only one in the family who had it. It was normal discussion around the Thankgiving table to share what was going on in our lives with our "gifts" It was normal to have conversations about it. I perhaps was born with my third eye opened and it never calcified fully as it normally starts to do after puberty? I was meant to be like this, it's inherited.
edit on 18-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Haha told you guys there would be a manual 5!

What else did I miss?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

scroll up and tell me your thoughts on the picture

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

And this continues with the mental warning. Observing can be painful. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

I guess it is my time to share some now.

A week before my father died (years ago) I had many bad dreams. It affected me very much. I completely changed my habits to be with him as much as possible. I even told friends that he would die soon-I had to go spend time with him-and no, I couldn't "hang out". I had to. He was in perfect health as well.

When it finally happened, all I wished was that I could have spent more time with him. But I knew somehow. I tried. I observed. I loved.

Coincidence?

That depends on your perspective.
edit on 18-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Yeah, same here. It's like those light energy squiggly things are inside your eyes in front of the retina that used to be outside in energized sky when it gets ripply in areas. This seems to happen in what I learned to call the high orgone areas where colors are more intense and things ripple/dance a bit sort of like a mirage but real. Before my popping experience I had all these flashes of light and mainly tiny lights.Pin point lights but flashes. I was having this preceeding this really big event with getting an eye that is beyond an eye. I also had been listening to some brain wave kundalini binaural earlier in the evening. Perhaps this video combined with the manual tones shifted it over this freaky edge.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Yeah, same here. It's like those light energy squiggly things are inside your eyes in front of the retina that used to be outside in energized sky when it gets ripply in areas. This seems to happen in what I learned to call the high orgone areas where colors are more intense and things ripple/dance a bit sort of like a mirage but real. Before my popping experience I had all these flashes of light and mainly tiny lights.Pin point lights but flashes. I was having this preceeding this really big event with getting an eye that is beyond an eye. I also had been listening to some brain wave kundalini binaural earlier in the evening. Perhaps this video combined with the manual tones shifted it over this freaky edge.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I remember some things from when I was little. I remember the particles and sometimes lights, but not that intense, and I just remembered.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

And this continues with the mental warning. Observing can be painful. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

I guess it is my time to share some now.

A week before my father died (years ago) I had many bad dreams. It affected me very much. I completely changed my habits to be with him as much as possible. I even told friends that he would die soon-I had to go spend time with him-no, I couldn't "hang out". I had to. He was in perfect health as well.

When it finally happened, all I wished was that I could have spent more time with him. But I knew somehow. I tried. I observed. I loved.

Coincidence?

That depends on your perspective.

edit on 18-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

We have a lot in common 0pen. Even our astrological sign. (Aquarius). I too had bad dreams before my father died, and this was 3 years ago. I feel connected with you somehow. I thought he would get better and he didn't. I hung out with my friends. There is no way I can thank you enough for 0pening my eyes.

edit on 18-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 574  575  576    578  579  580 >>

join