It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 578
<< 575  576  577    579  580  581 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

To be honest to me it just looks like they are just sitting on chairs.

On a side note can we do a collective summary of each of our experiences/theories? I think it would be good to reflect. That way we don't have to wait for Open, we can figure some things out for ourselves
edit on 18-9-2011 by 200457 because: whydoeseveryonesignoffwhenisignon

edit on 18-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

I am simply presenting an experience that I want everyone to have. This or this or this is what I am feeling right now. Take your picks.

There are many coincidences, but when the perspectives changes, the thoughts change.

I am trying to steer it in a better direction.

PS~As for my father. He was in perfect health. There was no warning. I just had to be with him and continue to show him I loved him for some reason. It is fun to connect, no? There is so much to connect around us.

Edit~I am starting to realize that I think very differently than most. I am trying here. It just takes time and love.
edit on 18-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
I want to share something that some of you may also be experiencing. Recently I have been getting flashes of light and little lights, usually at night, in the corner of my eyes, and sometimes in center on the side. I also have been noticing little particles that fly around when I am completely focused, not thinking about anything. It is like little tiny particles of light that looks like snow, but extremely small, and it doesn't fall down, it's just like a bunch of particles moving randomly.

Just curious to see if other are experiencing this as well!

I have always seen that since I was little. Perhaps you missed my posts about me and most of my family having a "gift" I've been able to lucid dream, see the sparks, filaments of lights and colors in the air, sometimes auras, and experience the touch and sound of other density beings in my presence. I have also been touched by them physically. I was already born into being able to see other things others couldn't. I can ignore it but then it just gets worse if I do. I'm embracing it now since I had my OBE last October.

As a child it was all quite frightening and my only comfort was knowing that I was'nt only one in the family who had it. It was normal discussion around the Thankgiving table to share what was going on in our lives with our "gifts" It was normal to have conversations about it. I perhaps was born with my third eye opened and it never calcified fully as it normally starts to do after puberty? I was meant to be like this, it's inherited.
edit on 18-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

I see passed over people. I made a deal as a child I would only see those who went INTO the Light except RARE occasions as there were just TOO many. I had many multidimensional experiences.I had past life recall which is more like my life than this one for vivid high emotion details. In France, I knew where everything was from 2,000 years ago. I used passed over people to ace tests in math and physics. Boring topics to me. I always knew how to read as I had just died the last time 10 years earlier. I accidentally killed myself last time. I took my usual sleeping pills, forgot and took them again after taking a drink. Once I was out of body I just decided since Tesla was dead what was the point. I knew I'd be back but the next time was the LAST time I would do this. The astrology would be time to close the stories and begin again.

Did you see the "little people"? Second sight runs in the family. Do you get the blue orbs besides the other ones?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by ka119

On a side note can we do a collective summary of each of our experiences/theories? I think it would be good to reflect. That way we don't have to wait for Open, we can figure some things out for ourselves

No no, but go look at the pictures in context to the website. The standing lady is replaced with the copied image of the woman in the chair.

And i absolutely agree. Lets start posting our personal experience(s) that drew us all into this.
edit on 00/00/0000 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The path we are on.

Listen. Observe. Experience.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ok I got drawn into it somehow because I saw the thread here on ATS, which was strange because before this site/thread I very rarely came onto ATS. As far as my experiences go:

I had limited success with Manual 1, with my gf, but she got freaked out in the stage where the skin turns black and faces change. She said my face went dark and my eye went crazy, the same happened from my perspective on her. I have had some success with lucid dreaming, and experienced a very loud buzzing noise at the beginning of my lucid dream. It supposedly is a sign that I am paying more attention. I asked Open about it, and he said that it is just the beginning. I am able to achieve Manual 3 whenever, I get the point of it and what Open wanted to prove with it. I haven't really tried Manual 4.

It seems that my pineal gland is enjoying the exercise, I am literally seeing patterns more often, as if I was on a certain few drugs (which I'm not, I only smoke pot), but those drugs are proposed to open the pineal gland anyway. I have been making a lot more connections on my own now, and I can grasp the type of thinking that Open is asking of us. I can't really go into much more detail about how I think because of certain rules regarding certain things on this forum. I feel very in tune though. I can't wait to explore my mind more. Also I have seen the flashes of light, but I always have. Maybe I am more intune with my pineal.

/handful

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

This is more like it

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by ka119

No no, but go look at the pictures in context to the website. The standing lady is replaced with the copied image of the woman in the chair.

And i absolutely agree. Lets start posting our personal experience(s) that drew us all into this.
edit on 00/00/0000 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

Does anyone notice the weird sound in the background that sounds like that weird sound outside or underground going off? Is this moving around hologram sets or something?

Here is a website on reality shifting for those of us who notice slight changes when we change levels going on based on our synchronicities and the vibrational level we are at. We tend to harness ourselves down here a bit for family or relations to try to bring them up but it doesn't always work as you have to let go of earth consciousness, eat high vibrational and lots of things of ways of being to free ones self. Stop microwaving, avoid aspartame, msg, fluoride, soak deep in nature vibrations,get high in the mountains.
realityshifters.com...

There is a yahoo group associated. Some like to chat who have come to this level from a similar same level in the past to reminisce over all knowing so and so was dead in the old time line or didn't exist, etc.

That sound going on is that sound heard which outside my house is some strange goings on being heard like this.First we thought it was construction then knowing there was none, noticed it sounded like tunneling or something coming up from out of the ground or the sky or some where. No one wants to go check. It seems like it could be some tunneling program going on as manholes and deep door recesses could sound like this. You here plinking, too, besides the sound like on this music. You wonder when Godzilla or some other time is going to show right up honestly.

I've heard this sound one time and wound up back in around 1500AD before so I associate it with changing time lines or realizing I've been shifted.I think it's why I keep wondering about Godzilla or dinosaurs or else when dinosaurs became extinct replay.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
I want to share something that some of you may also be experiencing. Recently I have been getting flashes of light and little lights, usually at night, in the corner of my eyes, and sometimes in center on the side. I also have been noticing little particles that fly around when I am completely focused, not thinking about anything. It is like little tiny particles of light that looks like snow, but extremely small, and it doesn't fall down, it's just like a bunch of particles moving randomly.

Just curious to see if other are experiencing this as well!

I have always seen that since I was little. Perhaps you missed my posts about me and most of my family having a "gift" I've been able to lucid dream, see the sparks, filaments of lights and colors in the air, sometimes auras, and experience the touch and sound of other density beings in my presence. I have also been touched by them physically. I was already born into being able to see other things others couldn't. I can ignore it but then it just gets worse if I do. I'm embracing it now since I had my OBE last October.

As a child it was all quite frightening and my only comfort was knowing that I was'nt only one in the family who had it. It was normal discussion around the Thankgiving table to share what was going on in our lives with our "gifts" It was normal to have conversations about it. I perhaps was born with my third eye opened and it never calcified fully as it normally starts to do after puberty? I was meant to be like this, it's inherited.
edit on 18-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

I see passed over people. I made a deal as a child I would only see those who went INTO the Light except RARE occasions as there were just TOO many. I had many multidimensional experiences.I had past life recall which is more like my life than this one for vivid high emotion details. In France, I knew where everything was from 2,000 years ago. I used passed over people to ace tests in math and physics. Boring topics to me. I always knew how to read as I had just died the last time 10 years earlier. I accidentally killed myself last time. I took my usual sleeping pills, forgot and took them again after taking a drink. Once I was out of body I just decided since Tesla was dead what was the point. I knew I'd be back but the next time was the LAST time I would do this. The astrology would be time to close the stories and begin again.

Did you see the "little people"? Second sight runs in the family. Do you get the blue orbs besides the other ones?

No but I've experienced sleep paralysis in tandem with short shadow people in my room. My ex fiance also saw them in the room with us.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Or maybe this.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Time for bed.
First I listen to your songs 0pen.

Peace all, until tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I think you need to answer the question of "why?"
Why are you trying to open people's third eyes so rapidly? Why aren't you even telling them what they are doing?
It's a process that you shouldn't rush into. What you are doing WILL cause harm to many people. You tell them to love, and that is true, but you aren't teaching them how to love unconditionally. You aren't really teaching them how to love. You aren't preparing them for opening the third eye, you just are opening their third eye.
You NEED to say WHY you are doing this. You NEED to say what you saw 2 years ago.
You can already see that people have had side effects, just wait until you make them fully open their third eye. If they aren't ready, you will have destroyed many people's minds.

For someone named 0pen, you aren't that open.
You are not giving people the information they need to make an informed choice.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Good night and sweet dreams.

What can I say? I am the never ending playlist for all of you.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

What are the potential dangers of opening the third eye?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

The danger is seeing things you are not ready for.

It can destroy people.

It must be approached carefully.

There has been a lot of talk about ego, and it is a fragile thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

As in, opening the third eye will shatter the ego?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

there's an old story...
Three men looked into the abyss. the first lost his vision, the second lost his mind, but the third got unlimited knowledge.
So while the outcome can be very, very good. The way, that 0pen is doing it, is setting up many people for the first and second possibility. It's a process that takes time, and rushing it increases the chances for the first two.

so unless he has a very good reason, he is being very irresponsible.
It's high time he started being more open and gives his reasons.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

It can shatter everything if you are not ready for it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Ok I'll agree to that. I also have a friend who is interested but because he isn't sure of Opens intentions he plays from the sidelines

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Is hypothetical discussion of drugs allowed here this is very annoying because there are a few connections

new topics

top topics

<< 575  576  577    579  580  581 >>

join