It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 576
<< 573  574  575    577  578  579 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
Anyways, what is your idea about the picture on the website? The people who disappear perhaps are the ones who are 0pen?

Interesting thought. Although, there is also what appears to be a mailbox that moves on the sidewalk, it is in the same spot in all but the third picture. With what appears to be a child underneath it.
I cannot seem to make sense of the images.

Look at the fourth image, the woman who was standing is now replaced with what appears to be a duplicate image on the woman sitting in the green lawn chair to her right.
However, upon zooming in it looks like the fourth image lawn chair duplicate has the top half of the woman in the lawn chair, and the bottom half is the man sitting to her right.
Take a look at that and see if you see what i am talking about.

I see what you are talking about. What do you think it could mean?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Im kind of surprised we were never lead here...

Good documentary for those looking at codes of numbers and shapes etc.

Outside of sharing this, I am still curious why direct post are ignored. Does one ignore the ones that have gotten it for a reason, or are they just not important enough to show some appreciation?

Anyhow pretty cool video, enjoy
edit on 18/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
heres what i was talking about..

edit on 00/00/0000 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I see. What do you think it could mean

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I really have no idea, seeing that completely derailed me off any ideas I had before.. Ill have to ponder that one for a bit.

Any idea for you?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Im kind of surprised we were never lead here...

Good documentary for those looking at codes of numbers and shapes etc.

Outside of sharing this, I am still curious why direct post are ignored. Does one ignore the ones that have gotten it for a reason, or are they just not important enough to show some appreciation?

Anyhow pretty cool video, enjoy

Im going to watch this today...soon. I read everyones posts! Busy with a sick kid all weekend hasn't allowed me much time to be around. I've also been reading on my own some things. I think I've got the entire truth of the whole thing. Working out details with numbers and codes at this point isn't really going to change my mind or anything. I've done all I can do, I'm just waiting around for others to point out something new now.

I'm still here.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Grr. Typed things, deleted them. Why did you make me watch The Nines? Now I'm a mess.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I really have no idea, seeing that completely derailed me off any ideas I had before.. Ill have to ponder that one for a bit.

Any idea for you?

None yet. I am going to continue to observe

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by sheba2011

Are you sure most would of felt violated

That's so sad, Molimo.

I did not feel violated at all. I felt comforted and reassured. All my grandparents had long passed at this point. They have been visiting me a lot recently but back then -- no. However there were other strangers who'd show up during that time, homeless people on the street, random people in most random circumstances. If you tune in you recognize them. A word here, a smile there. Sometimes even money or other material things, when most needed. Happened a lot during my darkest times, and is happening a lot lately in particular, though more in form of messages and signs. They are pointers. When I trust where they lead, all flows perfectly.

Open yourself up, you'll see it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror
Perhaps these pictures have something to do with how much we notice in our daily lives?
(It most definitely has to do with perception no matter how it is viewed.)

How much does change affect us?
Especially when we see small changes?
Do we really see ‘all’ around us through our perception?
Do we see only what we want to see?

What is also our perception of these changes?:

Disappearance
Illusion
Water
Twins
Shadow

Some of the things we might have already been discussing perhaps?

Most would immediately presume that the first picture would be the correct picture...yet if we would never see the original picture, we would not know really which one was the representative one. Any one of them could have been altered to include or exclude various items.

Just some things to ponder...

To me the pictures titled "possibilities" are pictures of an idyllic park view. It reminded me we did the focus when the New York black out happened "party time" "paid vacation", "go to the park" to New York so they would see this posssibility to choose instead of the MSM news looting, chaos, destruction. It seems it was far easier with all the EMF down as this is what MSM reported happening. Everyone instead of expecting biowarfare and doom actually unlocked their doors and threw out their beds, got out music and barbecue and the parks were over run. There was ZERO crime. NO FEAR. Many got paid vacations for I believe it was the two weeks of partying through the summer heat. Since there was NO crime, no marshal law got instigated. It proved humans do NOT need policing if you give them other focuses of camaraderie and family. By projecting for them party time and seeing them all as one family of humans having a break to get together instead of separate humans all potentially targets of a boogieman which each of them might be the culprit gave totally different outcomes.It is easy to mind screen with no EMF and sustain it. It is actually a good thing for the power to go off for a time so people can hear each other within.

This is offering us an idyllic park situation to look at instead of something different. What will we choose? Will we choose to come to the park? It is each ones choice to come or not. This is what I am seeing. It also shows different time lines can all exist at the same backdrop scenario time.You can tune in and be there...or not...The party at the park is going to happen with or without you. It's a good day to come to the park...every day is a good day to come out and enjoy each other and the park.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Great story, thank you for sharing that.
Life brings us all together in miraculous ways.
Truly amazing, isnt it?

Has anyone noticed how the media is hinting at all this 'awakening' as well?
I just watched Paul last night, the one with the little alien, and it had a huge 'awakening' theme to it, surprisingly.
edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

What I have noticed is depending on which level we are ascended to, the scripts of everyone else changes like we are some characters with rote script texts. It will stay as ascended until you lock into a very heavy large negative or dense fear energy creator:MSM news particularly CNN. Our environment feeds us back our level of awareness it seems to reinforce we are getting there. I find just ignore the negative and don't tune into it and it goes back down as you energize more of what you WANT. We get used to wanting DOOM, but can as quickly expect happiness and synchronicity, togetherness of humanity and flow and get it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Great story, thank you for sharing that.
Life brings us all together in miraculous ways.
Truly amazing, isnt it?

Has anyone noticed how the media is hinting at all this 'awakening' as well?
I just watched Paul last night, the one with the little alien, and it had a huge 'awakening' theme to it, surprisingly.
edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

What I have noticed is depending on which level we are ascended to, the scripts of everyone else changes like we are some characters with rote script texts. It will stay as ascended until you lock into a very heavy large negative or dense fear energy creator:MSM news particularly CNN. Our environment feeds us back our level of awareness it seems to reinforce we are getting there. I find just ignore the negative and don't tune into it and it goes back down as you energize more of what you WANT. We get used to wanting DOOM, but can as quickly expect happiness and synchronicity, togetherness of humanity and flow and get it.

I feel like things are getting better for me, and most negative things in my life have disappeared.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Originally posted by daveyboy1991

reply to post by Molimo

Perception can change the way we see things...

Perception is completely individual. Everyone has a different perception of things.

Kind of makes you think do we all see the same thing?

Saw this documentary a couple of months ago about do we all see the same colours. Like how i could be seeing one shade of red but my friend will not see the same of red i am seeing

OMG! That has been the "eternal" question for me!!! My entire life I have asked over and over again. How do I know that what I see is red is the same color you see as red? There is no way to prove it. Because once you perceive the color it is the color you have always seen...
I have never heard that question posed before! Do you remember the name of the documentary? I would love to see it!

That's the $64 Million question, isn't it? But it's well beyond perception of red. Step forward and see all the various paths, like a tree, formed by each and every choice. The possibilities.

Can you see it?

I can.

Makes my head hurt. But so far so good. Elenin is no longer a threat. And just read this one too --- divinecosmos.com...

This all relates back to the blonde woman in yellow shirt under the tree, in the photos.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I understand that some of us don't like anime, but check out Voices of a Distant Star. At the very least it is short.

This is the plot.

If you have more time check out Now and Then, Here and There.

Watch, observe, listen, hear, read, think, experience.

Love

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I feel like things are getting better for me, and most negative things in my life have disappeared.

This is the way I can describe my life in the past week.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
I understand that some of us don't like anime, but check out Voices of a Distant Star. At the very least it is short.

This is the plot.

If you have more time check out Now and Then, Here and There.

Watch, observe, listen, hear, read, think, experience.

Love

Get out of my head.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Don't know if this has already been posted, I've been out of the loop for a few days.

Manual #5 - Lucid Dreaming

Navigation

This step is essential for the next. I'm sure plenty have done this, but it needs to be regular. Once it's reached, your instinct will be to control it. The key to this is fully understanding your consciousness, once it's achieved. How do you feel at that moment? How is it different from right now, or has even been while awake? If you want to see more here, you have to start there.

edit on 9/18/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I thought it was get out of YOUR mind.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by daveyboy1991

reply to post by Molimo

Perception can change the way we see things...

Perception is completely individual. Everyone has a different perception of things.

Kind of makes you think do we all see the same thing?

Saw this documentary a couple of months ago about do we all see the same colours. Like how i could be seeing one shade of red but my friend will not see the same of red i am seeing

OMG! That has been the "eternal" question for me!!! My entire life I have asked over and over again. How do I know that what I see is red is the same color you see as red? There is no way to prove it. Because once you perceive the color it is the color you have always seen...
I have never heard that question posed before! Do you remember the name of the documentary? I would love to see it!

Just found the link, you have 3 days left to watch it though unless you download it, really interesting programme though Do you see what i see?

"Roses are red, violets are blue but according to the latest understanding these colours are really an illusion. One that you create yourself.

Horizon reveals a surprising truth about how we all see the world. You may think a rose is red, the sky is blue and the grass is green, but it now seems that the colours you see may not always be the same as the colours I see. Your age, sex and even mood can affect how you experience colours.

Scientists have unlocked the hidden power that colours can have over your life - how red can make you a winner, how blue makes time speed up, and more."
edit on 18-9-2011 by daveyboy1991 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened

I thought it was get out of YOUR mind.

Not going to work. I've been there already. I chose to come back down here. To tell a better story, with a happy ending. I get what you are doing, i do... just ... it's not my particular mission (or my other).

But thanks for the test.

You should be careful though; on the wrong minds you could have lots of suicides on your conscience. Won't work with me because I'm like the lint screen for suicides which has taught me a lot.

This reality despite its challenges is absolutely wonderful!!! I don't see errors as much as I see beauty. Absolute beauty and perfection. I never did understand why some would want to check out of here, why someone would be tired and want to "go home."

Nope. Yes, it's not perfect but it's totally within our control to make it a Garden of Eden again, and that is why I am here now.

So sorry, not checking out of my mind.

Good try, but I'm here to make it all happen. And, it will. Because it is MY will not just THY will. It will.

top topics

<< 573  574  575    577  578  579 >>

join