It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 573
<< 570  571  572    574  575  576 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

About paying attention to individual characters do you think opened or open or anyone else here is doing his?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by ka119

About paying attention to individual characters do you think opened or open or anyone else here is doing his?

Let me just make sure I know what you are asking, are you saying that you wonder if anyone on here is paying attention to the individuals involved in this whole process? (The process of awakening, or opening up, call it what you will)
Specifically, 0pen?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I meant more like what a psychologist does to his patient but you could say that as well

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This reminds me of this thread tvtropes.org...

Oh it even had a Bill Hicks mention. Very nice.

As for MSM, it is not what is presented. It is what we take from it.
edit on 18-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Ah, I believe I understand you now. In your first post it says "Do you think anyone is doing his", I was assuming that you were asking if anyone on here is paying attention to his own role in this puzzle.
Anyways, going on the thought that you meant to say 'this' I do believe that 0pen is playing the Psychologist and we are 'his patients'.
He has slowly shown us that there is more to reality than we perceive, he is giving us simple techniques to open our mind to the possibilities, building on one another to an ultimate goal.
With all that is happening in the world, and all that is to come, we need strong people with open minds to lead the masses through the deception. The majority are blinded to reality, stuck inside their little boxes. 0pen is showing us how to poke our heads out of the box, with the hope of eventually climbing out.

Apologies, I took a tangent and just reiterated what we are already aware of (i assume).

I believe that the part of the plot you outlined is showing us that we need to pay attention to one another, not merely focus on ourselves. Pair that with the first manual and we see that together we are one, and as we poke our heads out of the box, we see that we literally all ARE (as 0pen told me awhile back)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

That is very true.

It reminds me of this.

I loved that movie. It has special resonance for me -- on many levels. The first time I saw it was Dec 31, 2001, New Years Eve. That was a very tough time for me (call it dark night of the soul). I chose to go see the late showing of that movie by myself, instead of going out with friends to a party. I wanted to wake up with clear head on Jan 1 2002 with fresh start. It was the first time I'd ever gone to a movie all by myself too.

Anyway the movie ended and I had tears streaming down my face so I sat there as the credits rolled waiting for everyone to vacate so nobody would see my tears. It was already midnight. Finally the theater seemed clear enough so I got up, making my way to the aisle, only to realize there was someone coming slowly down it. A man, who was moving very slowly and looked to be about a zillion years old (I exaggerate, but he was old). I stopped and waited politely for him to go by. Instead he came right up to me, stopped, grabbed my hand, squeezed it tight, looking me directly in the eye with the most beautiful smile on his face, and said, "Happy New Year to you, lovely!"

After all these years I still remember that. Made my night completely; it was the best way to start out 2002, which turned out to be a good year for me. He was an angel. They are all around.

Glad this is now in chit-chat section.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Are you sure most would of felt violated

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
has anyone mentioned (**46) as a safe code. it says the 5th manual

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

We are one and yet we are different its because we are linked to our minds not our bodies but thats just physical how can someone who can commit all kinds of atrocities be linked to a saint

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Koopa34

Looks like the wiki needs another addition

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The lucid dreaming manual described tying shoelaces as second nature i still cant tie my shoelaces

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
I've posted this many times.

Have any of you taken the TIME to look at the plot?

I am trying to share an experience with all of you.

There are no threats in any of my posts. There is only what you see.

Can we please try to focus on the positive/LOVE and shed some of the paranoia?

edit on 18-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

Every single time I've tried to open that You tube vid it shuts my browser down completely. I have linux on my laptop. Wonder why?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
When I close my eyes at night, I see the light.

It is not black, it is white, for all is but a projection of light.

When I look at the second manual of lying in my bed at night...I close my eyes, and I see a haze of light projected on the black of night.

I also know that I am still within my thoughts, as I was before I closed my eyes. My thoughts are still the same, only my eyes are now closed. My room is still imprinted on my mind.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Originally posted by mmirror
reply to post by Molimo

Perception can change the way we see things...

Perception is completely individual. Everyone has a different perception of things.

Kind of makes you think do we all see the same thing?

Saw this documentary a couple of months ago about do we all see the same colours. Like how i could be seeing one shade of red but my friend will not see the same of red i am seeing

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

reply to post by ka119

We are one and yet we are different its because we are linked to our minds not our bodies but thats just physical how can someone who can commit all kinds of atrocities be linked to a saint

Upon poking your head out of the box and realizing that there is more to life than the material objects we perceive, you can see that everything truly is one. You are me and I am you, my bed is me, as is the computer I am typing on. It is an extremely hard practice to convey without experiencing it, but once it happens you will see that all is one.

At the atomic level everything is the same, the atoms that make you up are the same type of atoms that make me up. Those atoms are the same that make the air, land, and sea between us. Our brains are the tools the group these atoms into familiar objects, colors, consistencies, etc. When you leave your mind behind, you can see that everything is blended together in an amazing way.. I am just babbling though.

If you have ever practiced being an observer, completely relieving your brain of its duty and just functioning, you can see that deep inside we all function and are one with a greater conscious. You do not need to think of words, they will be there, you can sit and listen to the noise of the world, you can hear the tv, the planes, the kids laughing, the people talking, the tv next door, the train down the track; you can hear everything yet you listen to none, you let all that is flow through and think nothing, you just let it be.

Its with that practice of being an observer that you can see that you are me and he is me and I am you.
edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
reply to post by ka119

I look forward to our future conversations.

As do I. I read your posts before posting that and its nice to see some people are 0pening, if you will.

This is pretty much how I feel. Without changing my diet consciously, now when I go to the fridge I reach for water instead of soda, and I threw all of my frozen food out, and I am growing all kinds of vegetables and fruits, and for some reason people gravitate towards me now. When I go out people just start talking to me, and I always open doors and compliment people if I like something they have. I hope this makes people for at least a day see how something so simple can make someones day a good day.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Absolutely. You subconsciously start making the better decision for yourself and others.

My father is the one who got me started with all this, one time I remember specifically, we had gone out for coffee. We were in line and ordering, and he turned around to the guy behind us and said "Ill buy his coffee too"
The guy came up to my dad after and thanked him because he was having such a rough day.
Its just amazing, once you get rolling with all this you cant stop, and life opens up to you for the better. Truly amazing.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119

Absolutely. You subconsciously start making the better decision for yourself and others.

My father is the one who got me started with all this, one time I remember specifically, we had gone out for coffee. We were in line and ordering, and he turned around to the guy behind us and said "Ill buy his coffee too"
The guy came up to my dad after and thanked him because he was having such a rough day.
Its just amazing, once you get rolling with all this you cant stop, and life opens up to you for the better. Truly amazing.

My father was the same way, and he had terminal cancer. When I was growing up, he gave everything to me, and I was just an asshole. I was afraid. He was the nicest man I have ever known, and I never got to show him that I appreciated it. One day he hired a homeless guy into his company, because he saw how bad he was struggling, every day he would come to the shop and my dad would give him coffee. They became best friends, and later on he told my father that the day he hired him he was going to kill himself, and without all of my fathers kind gestures he would have a lot sooner.

He was the one who truly opened my eyes to see, even after he passed away. He never did bad, and the only thing he ever wanted from me was very simple, not like other peoples parents. I now understand, and I hope that he now sees that.

edit on 18-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Great story, thank you for sharing that.
Life brings us all together in miraculous ways.
Truly amazing, isnt it?

Has anyone noticed how the media is hinting at all this 'awakening' as well?
I just watched Paul last night, the one with the little alien, and it had a huge 'awakening' theme to it, surprisingly.
edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I must say I am loving the new direction of this thread.

We are 0pening up to one another.

I am still working on a new post that sums up why I've posted the videos I have so far (it will probably be the last post when it is done).

I have to thank everyone in the meantime though. It has been beautiful lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 570  571  572    574  575  576 >>

join