It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 579
<< 576  577  578    580  581  582 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by 200457

The danger is seeing things you are not ready for.

It can destroy people.

It must be approached carefully.

There has been a lot of talk about ego, and it is a fragile thing.

But wouldn't we want to destroy the ego in order to be one with our higherself again? the ego is what stands in your way between enlightenment...

or am I wrong?

edit on 18-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I guess the simplest way to put it is some people cannot survive the change (mentally). What is the mind without ego? What are different parts of the mind? What does it have to do with PERCEPTION?

Some people are not ready for certain truths. It can destroy people. That has been obvious here.

It isn't bad or good. It just is. It can shatter everything if you are. not ready.

We can say there is no spoon, but some people are not ready to hear it or understand it.

That is okay. It will be ok.

It isn't depressing. It isn't sad. This whole thing has opened a box of worms that wont stop wriggling. Loosing yourself to the experience can be beautiful. It doesn't have to be fearful and negative.

We are all looking for something. We are all searching. That does not mean what you find is what you need or what you are ready for.
edit on 19-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

reply to post by RisenAngel77

I guess the simplest way to put it is some people cannot survive the change. What is the mind without ego? What are different parts of the mind? What does it have to do with PERCEPTION?

Some people are not ready for certain truths. It can destroy people. That has been obvious here.

It isn't bad or good. It just ispost by 200457

It can shatter everything if you are not ready for it. Lets so a thought experiment if we must. Imagine seeing the most beautiful thing in the world." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">.
edit on 18-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

Open I have been wanting to chat with you since this thread began. Not sure if you recieved an email from me, But I have been researching and searching for answers for a long time. However, it was until I began using a plant (which I wont mention here due to T&C ) that I began seeing things others could not in terms of conspiracies and making connections rather quickly. all this lead me to starseeds where I began to find out about my origin.

Would you mind if we chatted a bit?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
Is hypothetical discussion of drugs allowed here this is very annoying because there are a few connections

Possibly. I'm not exactly sure of the specific rules, or exactly what you have to say. But I think, not completely sure on this, that the rules mostly ban stories of personal use.
I think you should say what you want to say. Because it is a possibility that these experiences are not mystical, but rather just the brain releasing a drug, like '___'. But then again, is there any difference? If there is a big difference, and these manuals make you release just a drug, well, it's even more irresponsible than I already believe from the strictly mystical viewpoint.
I like to keep my mind open to these alternate theories.

Regardless, 0pen needs to explain why. I'm saying need, not should. He could do a lot of damage. He's already admitted it himself.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Maybe you have just received all the wrong conditioning

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

care to explain what you mean by that?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If ya'll wanna talk to Open I'd suggest email, I always get a response and he is very helpful.

And to answer your question Ghost maybe you have just been conditioned to think that certain things are bad when they are really good, and you have yet to realize it.
edit on 19-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Always feel like Im a few steps behind here but thought I'd share, the wiki isnt necessarily as current.

the oct282011.com page now routes to the picture sequence of the park setting, obviously some have seen that so I wont touch on it.

Clicking on the the . in the .[...] will lead you to the "Step 8" page explaining the purpose of Pi and the manuals.

Now, out of curiosity, clicking on the . in the .[...] underneath the wavelength picture (the only reason why I think that continues to be successful is the idea of thinking outside the box) and it took me to oct282011.com...

Looks like the original safe but the background is now red, and the keys on the keypad have been replaced with the 5 being an "S" and the 3 being an "E"...

Have we unlocked any codes for this safe yet?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

This safe is the same as the previous safe, leads to the same pages, same codes work. See wiki for codes

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I think you need to answer the question of "why?"
Why are you trying to open people's third eyes so rapidly? Why aren't you even telling them what they are doing?
It's a process that you shouldn't rush into. What you are doing WILL cause harm to many people. You tell them to love, and that is true, but you aren't teaching them how to love unconditionally. You aren't really teaching them how to love. You aren't preparing them for opening the third eye, you just are opening their third eye.
You NEED to say WHY you are doing this. You NEED to say what you saw 2 years ago.
You can already see that people have had side effects, just wait until you make them fully open their third eye. If they aren't ready, you will have destroyed many people's minds.

For someone named 0pen, you aren't that open.
You are not giving people the information they need to make an informed choice.

I agree. In moments it almost seems like a computer trying to help humans open their third eye. The empathy connection seems a bit left out. It honestly was rather disturbing to say the least waiting for this effect to wear off and I'm used to having experiences but controlled ones. I even wondered if the merging dimensions were going to cause this. It still could have been the MSM trial. I sure will never take it ever again...just in case. If it was I must have some candida overload for sure I didn't even know I had.There are precautions on all of this stuff. Just being told to write down our experiences over at record with no direct real input seems very strange. What if the elite are having us babysat by the super artificial intelligence who is playing with us? Like the person who's lost his girlfriend and friends over the eye experiment. There should have been a warning about this. This is peoples' lives here.

Then I stumbled on this film.

I would just like to have more security feedback and explanations. It feels like "open" must not trust us to continue or something if he relates openly or is incapable of relating as a loving ascended sentient being. To be "one", he seems to keep pretty well separated from us, but perhaps it is just my perception.

There is nothing I have seen so far which could not have just been told out right instead of this not quite knowing what he meant game as it seemed one could interpret things however you wanted.IF this experience was not MMS related, which Cipro gave me a similar very bad reaction being forced to see things which then DID happen and was happening globally.This extreme headache with the buzzing going on. I just don't like to be taken and made to see.If this was due to these manuals then it was not fair and honorable. It did do better when I went outside barefoot and drained some of the energy over into an oak tree. But what if I hadn't already known about this???

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

reply to post by 200457

It can shatter everything if you are not ready for it.

What if it's been open since you were born?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

If ya'll wanna talk to Open I'd suggest email, I always get a response and he is very helpful.

And to answer your question Ghost maybe you have just been conditioned to think that certain things are bad when they are really good, and you have yet to realize it.

I think you should re-read my post...the only thing I say is bad is 0pen not being open.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Indeed, 0pen is not Open.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Indeed, 0pen is not Open.

I'm really trying people. There is so much love and life and experience out there.

If someone told you blue was red would you understand it? Would you believe it?

It takes time to understand others and life. I do not think like you.

I try to understand you as best as I can. Can you say you have done the same?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

You are not the orchestrator of the site is what I meant by that

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

There is no orchestrator in LIFE!

We are the conductors and we bring our own meanings to the picture.

It is a beautiful picture overall.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yes there is, I am.

Some chords just can't be sevard can they?

What'd you figure, can't beat em, join em?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I had trouble scrolling through the pages finding any replies to my post, and as opposed to doing 2 seperate posts I figured I'd condense.

reply to post by avatar22

I feel your anguish. Numbers have been my passion since high school and this one has got me stumped. I love puzzles, but I cant seem to make sense of this one. Maybe abit of collaboration is in order for the code? the slash code is still there, so it must still be important. I've tried emailing Open a few times and have never recieved a reply. Ever. Not a word or dot or anything. But **46 says something about being careful with those who claim to be Open. But that might be related to my email address issues. I'll try emailing again through another system.

reply to post by Patefacio

I appreciate the compliment. But I have to be honest and admit I'm not sure what it is that I'm aware of beyond the others watching this unfold. Care to share a bit of enlightenment? Also, the lucid dreaming. I feel like I might be missing what lucid dreaming really is. Is it having a dream, and while dreaming knowing that it is a dream and attempting to manipulate it because it is a creation of the mind? Or is a lucid dream, being in a dream and while being aware that it is a dream, being unable to change it, only journey through it because it is apparently another 'reality' of sorts?

We've found ourselves in something that seems to be much larger than anyone had anticipated. The first ten pages had a post every other time making some sort of claim that this is a hoax or a game. Open has kept their word, this hasnt been about religion, or money, or anything. Just the spreading of an idea that is beyond the basic comprehension that we take advantage of. Love is not easy. It is so much easier to hate than it is to love. It is so much easier to shun than welcome. If we are to love, then we must love freely. Jesus loved with no circumstance. No requirement. If the essential message is to love, then every person you see from the moment you wake up to the moment you fall asleep you must love with everything you have.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

You have completely missed the point.

I want to present a new mindset.

It is a positive one.

I am showing you positive info, but everyone keeps presenting negative thoughts and actions.

Where is your list? That was ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

Hahaha my list contains many names yet one person

Wouldn't you like to know

new topics

top topics

<< 576  577  578    580  581  582 >>

join