It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 582
<< 579  580  581    583  584  585 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The safe has yet to be opened, which is strange because I thought the manuals were what we were looking for. If Open means there is a code we missed, perhaps we should check the math codes? I am sure something could have easily been missed.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
-wow, it sure gets noisy in here...

Please use caution with those claiming to be me. I have not, nor will not post anything outside of this website

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Been a few days since I have posted!

I tried the first manual a couple times with my girlfriend. Felt weird, some odd vibrations, but she had a problem with not blinking so I think it distracted me too much. She saw some changes in my face, but I only noticed some morphing around the eyes.

I have been trying to do #2 as well, with some successes. I was not able to see with my eyes closed though.

I have been seeing weird flashes of light and movement in my sight the last few days since doing this. I feel fine, no fear or anything, so I don't think it is so bad. Just need some more practice.

Cheers all

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

You can just type in calculator on the internet and there is a calculator make sure you open it in another tab

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by khnumkhufu

Did opened ever claim to be open?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

You can just type in calculator on the internet and there is a calculator make sure you open it in another tab

I did that. It doesn't give me a calculator for those directly. It want other information that I don't have. Moon signs, triggers, significators etc.... Like I said it's all Russian to me.

All I know is my sun sign and ascendant. It seems I need other information which I'm having a very hard time understanding how to get it.
edit on 19-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

He certainly made no effort to deny it, and when confronted about it he tried to skirt around it

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

I dont think those open your heart videos are doing anyone any favors and not something open would give to us unless it was important

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Exactly, if everyone is watching youtube videos they are quite distracted, not saying that this thing needs our 100% attention all the time. But also notice how one of the links 0pened posted linked to his youtube account, draves. draves=adraves=0pened=sevard1=thesilentwalker
edit on 19-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Hes still trying to derail the thread its like him trying to derail a train by standing in front of it

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yes, this is an unstoppable train for those that know or those that desire to know. Now let's get back to business. Any ideas on the new pictures at the top?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
The safe has yet to be opened, which is strange because I thought the manuals were what we were looking for. If Open means there is a code we missed, perhaps we should check the math codes? I am sure something could have easily been missed.

I see that as it could mean two very different things.

1. No one has yet to enter the safe code that takes them to a page that explains all this (ie, why oct 28 date matters)
2. The "safe" is the mind and "open" does not think that anyone has truly "opened" their mind yet.

But here's my thing. It has been posted on the oct28 site that people are too focused on the math, maybe "open" thinks that once a person "open's" their mind they will just know the code and have access to the info. Like tuning into a radio station.

Just my thoughts.

OiO

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

I said a few pages back they could have patterns the order is left,left, forwards and backwards

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
All down through time she looks with John's skull in her lap. Transmigration of souls had been remembered involving bone marrow. It's what trephination was about to skip the memory loss of reincarnating.Rennes-le-Chateau had found bone with marrow. Now a way for people to be in joy without their unique mirror they all seek. How to remember this?
Has she returned all these times and keeps getting pulled back searching when it is only herself she is searching for?

You see for me. I am too attached. How can we all silence what has been imprinted so many life times remembered yet elusive?

I've re-read this over and over and can't make sense of it.

- Trephination was in the movie Pi -- except the main character was trying to forget.
- Reenes-le-Chateau lands you in the lunatic bin (but you are in good company, no worries; pretty much everyone still following this thread is in that bin too)
- When you say John's head, which John do you mean?

Bonus points: why is Virgin Mary always depicted as sad, when she's cradling the baby Jesus? Shouldn't she be happy?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Did he actually say that how do we know if this page exists unless its the subconsciousness

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Aren't there supposed to be rumors that jesus wasn't exactly a nice person still acted nice (most of the time) i remember when insider mentioned jesus "fulfilled his role"

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Exactly, if everyone is watching youtube videos they are quite distracted, not saying that this thing needs our 100% attention all the time. But also notice how one of the links 0pened posted linked to his youtube account, draves. draves=adraves=0pened=sevard1=thesilentwalker

You forgot Gabriel (on the Record). Interesting choice of username.

Consider that draves=adraves=0pened=sevard1=thesilentwalker=Gabriel is batting for team Good, not Evil. Consider that Open may think he's doing everyone a favor, but is not.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Here is something you brought to mind. you mentioned it is like reading Russian to you...or backwards. One time I put a subliminal tape on Developing Enthusiasm under my pillow to listen to it "third eye". When I stuck it in the cassette player it played BACKWARDS and to me it sounded Russian. Is Russian backwards to English or our mirror if in U.S.? Finally I placed the cassette back under my pillow and asked it to reverse it and it did.Then it played English.See u2u on astrology.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Consider that draves=adraves=0pened=sevard1=thesilentwalker=Gabriel is batting for team Good, not Evil. Consider that Open may think he's doing everyone a favor, but is not.

Consider that you do not have enough of the picture to decide whether Open is doing good or bad

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Star for you for thinking outside the box

top topics

<< 579  580  581    583  584  585 >>

join