It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 584
<< 581  582  583    585  586  587 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Judging by the style of writing my guess is that open is male

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

Originally posted by sheba2011

Exactly, if everyone is watching youtube videos they are quite distracted, not saying that this thing needs our 100% attention all the time. But also notice how one of the links 0pened posted linked to his youtube account, draves. draves=adraves=0pened=sevard1=thesilentwalker
edit on 19-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

You forgot Gabriel (on the Record). Interesting choice of username.

Consider that draves=adraves=0pened=sevard1=thesilentwalker=Gabriel is batting for team Good, not Evil. Consider that Open may think he's doing everyone a favor, but is not.

Consider that you do not have enough of the picture to decide whether Open is doing good or bad

As I restated later, there is no good or bad. There is a higher reason for everything, including my post raising the question that he may not be doing everyone a favor.

It's all good.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

That reminds me of something i read about her possibly being in a pool or river or fountain where a lot of men masturbated their sperm travelling through water to her vagina and then the comments were talking about it was very unlikely

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
As I restated later, there is no good or bad. There is a higher reason for everything, including my post raising the question that he may not be doing everyone a favor.

It's all good.

Absolutely, there is no good or bad. Its all perception. If you raised your kid to believe that committing suicide via a suicide bombing is the right thing to do, he would have no concept that this is bad and 'morally wrong'. Yet to us, this is horrific.

Perception, perception, perception.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

By even implying a gender, a division is created...the fissures of men. This has always been the duality of this illusion with the masculine ego trying to dominate the feminine creation. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth is recommended reading as well as the Kybalion. Spend a bit of time watching Santos Bonacci's videos regarding astrotheology...the as above, so below comes into view quickly. Only in our over analytical (anal-I-tickle) left brain aspect do we miss the obvious..this is about observing with the wholeness of one, the whole brain/mind in balance. The greatest gift I was given was being born a societal freak of nature being transgendered but I see the gift of both perspectives equally. Being at "war" with oneself for a lifetime has the effect of destroying the controlling aspect of ego and using it's abilities to see "outside the box"...funny, I do a radio show and that's what we decided on calling it...huh?..another "coincidence"???...all things for a reason. You have to get in to get out..

Once in a dream
Far beyond these castle walls
Down by the bay where the
Moonlit water falls
I stood alone while the minstrel sang his song
So afraid I'd lost my soul
There in the fog his song kept calling me
Leading me on with it's haunting melody
Deep in my heart a voice kept echoing
I knew I'd soon be wandering
Where the distant harbour meets the sky
There the battle rages like hell
And every dove had lost it's will to fly
Where I thought I heard Tiresias say
Life is never what it seems
And every man must meet his destiny
Lyrics by: Dennis De Young
Music by: Dennis De Young

My favourite album as an early teen...the Grand Illusion....Research Tiresias...be the Sun and the Dotter...start connecting them as a child would, they see things far clearer if you're willing to watch and see....much love, katie

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

That reminds me of something i read about her possibly being in a pool or river or fountain where a lot of men masturbated their sperm travelling through water to her vagina and then the comments were talking about it was very unlikely

It kinda sparked in my mind how easily it proves people can be deceived. We have "talk shows" that revolve around these kind of paternity questions, but when it comes to Mary getting pregnant...well, she must be telling the truth! lol

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yeah but the comments weren't like that they were just saying it was physically impossible but yeah they actually believe those shows some people still think the WWE and the jerry springer show are real TPTB are just showing us how stupid humanity can be

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
It kinda sparked in my mind how easily it proves people can be deceived.

To me that statement on this thread is very ironic!!

There have been members lining up to "open the third eye" because an anonymous person on the internet saw something had a revelation and built a website. No questions on why, just "this is so cool".

OiO

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Several people have questioned why

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Several people have questioned why

And have they received an answer... straight forward.... no math involved... no manuals required?

And if they did not receive an answer, why go forward? Out of pure trust or curiosity?

OiO

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
[
And have they received an answer... straight forward.... no math involved... no manuals required?

iO

Possibly. Maybe you need to find the answer for yourself

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I am still asking why. I have been an empathetic person my whole life. Clairvoyant dreams as a child, Lucid dreams throughout my youth and an intuitive sense of truth from my teen years on. 'why' is the only question I have been asking lately...

oh, and how could I forget to mention an OBE while under the influence of a certain plant of the sage family. S>D. The OBE involved my brother while looking at his eyes. At first I was very confused. As soon as I realized what was happening I 'snapped' back to myself. It took days to understand what had happened and to be able to verbalize it.

edit on 19-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more info

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Go try and observe this. Maybe it is how I express myself. (it even has eyes, orbs, flashes, paranoia, mirrors, recorders, etc in it)

Why not?

No one is observing anyways.

Love...

If you have to think, think in thoughts, not words.
edit on 19-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
10/28/11 is the day when my interest wains on this whole ordeal.

But still, the flashes of light in my eye...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened

You are annoying.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
[

iO

Possibly. Maybe you need to find the answer for yourself

Huh?

The answer to which question?

Or are we now in a game of deflection?

OiO

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, it sounds like the weekend has been a leap of a ride for a handful here.
Sweet.

When is the kicking in?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Its adraves hes trying to be annoying

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Do you think these gazing exercises give you more of an insight into someones character? i think ive been pretty much playing interrogation a lot

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Reminds me of this thread if you look at the lyrics www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 581  582  583    585  586  587 >>

join