It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 585
<< 582  583  584    586  587  588 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

No deflection here, it is not that hard to think for yourself.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

No deflection here, it is not that hard to think for yourself.

Comical.... exactly the point I was trying to make.

Nice circle!

OiO

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Off topic.
OneisOne,
You'll enjoy the Link.
edit on 00/00/0000 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Thats humanity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity

Originally posted by 0pened

You are annoying.

Agreed, maybe 0pened should contribute to this thread, instead of taking us off course, and
posting useless junk that doesnt help in any way. Just saying.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Guys,

Hope your all well. i've been sitting here for quite a while looking at this part in particular "_2 (lgt) aw"

I have come to the conclusion, whether its right or not, that the (lgt) and _2 have to do with Lattice Guage Theory.

There is a paper or two on it from the CERN Document Server, obviously its to do with experiments at CERN and it discusses "The U(1) lattice gauge theory universally connects all classical models with continuous variables, including background gravity"...

Not sure if this is anything of interest but here, and here is a paper on it!!!
edit on 19/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
All down through time she looks with John's skull in her lap. Transmigration of souls had been remembered involving bone marrow. It's what trephination was about to skip the memory loss of reincarnating.Rennes-le-Chateau had found bone with marrow. Now a way for people to be in joy without their unique mirror they all seek. How to remember this?
Has she returned all these times and keeps getting pulled back searching when it is only herself she is searching for?

You see for me. I am too attached. How can we all silence what has been imprinted so many life times remembered yet elusive?

I've re-read this over and over and can't make sense of it.

- Trephination was in the movie Pi -- except the main character was trying to forget.
- Reenes-le-Chateau lands you in the lunatic bin (but you are in good company, no worries; pretty much everyone still following this thread is in that bin too)
- When you say John's head, which John do you mean?

Bonus points: why is Virgin Mary always depicted as sad, when she's cradling the baby Jesus? Shouldn't she be happy?

I am going to watch Pi and see if Nines comes my way then I will be back to chat.

It just popped into my mind MMirror reminded me of the looking in the mirror and MM reincarnation video which doing the eyes experiment some see across life times or can read the "akashic" records or pick up the high meme time line.

If you look in the video or if you study any of the grail lore in our group mind, MM took John the Baptist's skull with her to France. If you read Laurence Gardner of Genesis of the Grail Kings and MM, he mentions how MM was Salome. When JB was assassinated by the two sisters Herodias and Miramne, when John's head got flung into Salome and she bit her lip he became a cowalkin or transmigrated soul with in her. Later John was able to transmigrate over into another and operate among them continuing on. Herod greatly feared knowing John had now assumed position in Y'eshua. It's all in the scriptures. www.bible-history.com...

You can see Herod was exiled over to Lyon France where Salome/MM had holdings. The Pharisees were used to transmigration of souls of saints one to another as it was in their mystery school ways amidst them possible and occurred. It took his skull bone marrow to keep him continued was John's opinion. It's part of the masonic high degrees and why their patron saint isJohn the Baptist rather than Jesus as it was John in Jesus transmigrated over. This was part of the Cathar knowledge. This is common knowledge of particular time lines for those who seek. Be warew this third eye when you popinto time lines, it becomes you. It's more than a 3D movie as it is surrounded with all the emotions and sensorium you become in the book as you observe. Laurence Gardner mentions MM had holdings in Lyon, France.

The Pyraneesof France are known as the Gates of Atlantis. Opposite to this area at Circlestone, Arizona is another reset for the Gates of Atlantis to start time all over. It's the holographic function setting area the Hopi remember.

I have to get this to Open to see the 'pi" here. This is the most pristine area where those of pure heart should go to reset the stories. Drunvelo Melchizedek mentions this in one of his books I briefed through. What is open's real email address to the real 'open'. I do not understand him saying he never reads any of these forums or is never on them.This has to do with phi, pi, calendars, the stars, resetting time, changing dimensional vibrations.

www.celticnz.co.nz...

I will have to watch the movie Pi. Does the movie relate receiving of trephination and the alchemy one has too many memories to access and wishes to forget? Indeed not forgetting screws up the current life time waiting to complete the other life time tragically screwed up.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Do you think these gazing exercises give you more of an insight into someones character? i think ive been pretty much playing interrogation a lot

Mostly 'in person'. I can feel what others are feeling, but it's an indirect kind of thing. I usually feel first then I have to look around and See. I can See energy flowing while gazing. I have seen auras but I must be in a very peaceful state. I am more sensitive to hostility for some reason, but I always know when Love is in the room..

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by ka119

Thats humanity

Thats his avatar picture.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I know its his avatar i really meant thats humanity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Hostility is more destructive think of it as a safety or alarm mechanism

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

All were together enjoying getting the power back working not blaming anyone and enjoying getting to know one another. Realizing they were one unity, the peace was secondary effect.They were working against no one, just being and enjoying. All in joy, one world, united realizing to be the family we are, cooperating together to see what we shall see enjoying the vacation as we see together.

When I read these words I see LOVE!

I would love more imagery of belief with no doubt just belief of love experienced all over the planet and ringing throughout the multiverses so we advance to all traverse as family that just IS love.

You are much better with words all of you. Is there a higher scenario? I knew this way of being when I arrived among the Navajo and was accepted without question as family, as ONE...unconditionally. I always outside of time an ONE there.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So take your own advice

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have been invaded by trolls again. Please keep an eye on your personal possessions and keep all hands inside the vehicle for your own safety. Do NOT feed.

On a related note, GLP and the other site linked on the wiki all stopped progress on their threads ages ago so its probably more fun for certain people to troll here now.

Welcome to the new posters. Kai, Cryptonic, others. Do not let people discourage or encourage you either way. I would guess that a few here at least (myself included) have decided to retreat to the shadows as the trolls just waste too much space and energy. And breath. But then again, what do I know? Not much, just watching and waiting.

Be well. (Obviously this last statement is not meant for the trolls, they know who they are
)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

If they make posts shouldn't we alert the mods? or they won't do anything because this has been moved to general chit chat and if anyone doesn't know who the rest are you will know when you see them

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ok I have suggested this before but I think we should have a review, see where everyone is at

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Oh wait, don't tell me that came as a surprise to you?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Now we are in chit-chat I think its a modless place. Ignoring them probably works better. Most here seem to see who is who fairly easily I think
But if pages and pages of so-called jokes, insults, mutual back-slapping and the same old youtube clips go by, a mod might be in order too.
edit on 19/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: typo

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Are you sure about that because when opened got here people thought he was just interested and helping the discussion

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Her message is not complicated, it's just a bunch of riddles.
The riddles are constructed in such a way that the outcome
will make you go 'ooh and aah'... and yet, you already knew
everything that was 'told'. There is no message, there is no
message related to oct. 28.
If nothing happens on that date, you didn't get the message.
Is there a way to validate that you indeed got the message
when it's oct. 29?
I bet you all have better things to do

new topics

top topics

<< 582  583  584    586  587  588 >>

join