It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 391
<< 388  389  390    392  393  394 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

Cool! I think you are on to something.

You might like this site:

puresilence.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

It begins when you are born(for you that is). Then they train you(& every other baby that is born) like a parrot to count, like they have been trained to count like parrots. All the world is a stage. This is one big MAGIC show.

You see, they who taught you have never even proven that the current REAL NUMBERS is in fact REAL. Maybe their not?

When you dream, you can't read, you can't count. You would need to be in a constant dream state for 4 years to learn how to count. Coming into this world, is like going into a dream.

The world is real, the matrix we built...isn't...it's a dream. Babylon!

The machine cannot let us travel back in time, but if we suspended time long enough, whatever is trapped there can move forward into our present. suspended animation. like looking into a magic-eye 3D image. I call those windows into the underworld.

edit on 8-9-2011 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Snewpers, it takes us all to have balance. Please, please do not think you are not important. Your views are as valuable as any other's.

Peace

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by snewpers

why do you think open is female ?
1+1=3

I was going to ask the same question, but then again it would mirror the same question being asked to me... because I keep thinking that Open is a male and keep referring to 'it' as he.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathMax
reply to post by Grower

It begins when you are born(for you that is). Then they train you(& every other baby that is born) like a parrot to count, like they have been trained to count like parrots. All the world is a stage. This is one big MAGIC show.

You see, they who taught you have never even proven that the current REAL NUMBERS is in fact REAL. Maybe their not?

When you dream, you can't read, you can't count. You would need to be in a constant dream state for 4 years to learn how to count.

The world is real, the matrix we built...isn't...it's a dream. Babylon!

The machine cannot let us travel back in time, but if we suspended time long enough, whatever is trapped there can move forward into our present. suspended animation. like looking into a magic-eye 3D image. I call those windows into the underworld.

Ok, I totally understand that, but as a trained parrot
I still need to use a number to translate to someone how much of something I'm talking about, yes? So if the numbers we were taught are not true numbers, what are they? Does anyone even know? How, then, would I explain to someone that I have 2 apples, so therefore I have 1 to share with them?
Yes, elementary, but, ya know...
And how would I say that I have zero apples, sorry, but you're going hungry?
Really, I do understand your concept, but I need another way to express it in this 'reality' to my brain.
edit on 9/8/2011 by Grower because: spelling stinks today

edit on 9/8/2011 by Grower because: nvmd!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

reply to post by Grower

Thanks for the welcome!

I uploaded a youtube video to better explain my thoughts.

Here is a link to a theory I have been working on:
(I know it's a mess, but I'm not much of a writer/video editor so bare with me please)

www.youtube.com...

Ok, now that was cool!
Loved the choice of music, by the way. Right up my alley.

So, what do we do with zero NOW?
I mean, seriously. How do we begin to think differently about it?

Oh, and that just reminded me - we didn't start out counting at the year zero, but 1.
edit on 9/8/2011 by Grower because: just a thought added.

I agree! That was awesome! Definitely down the rabbit hole there...
Could we then begin to understand zero as "all" and "nothing"
if 0x0=0, 1x0=0, and 0/0=1 etc, wouldn't that begin to mean that zero is everything?
As to years... that one always throws me off... we have positive years (A.D.) and negative years (B.C.), but on a number line isn't there supposed to be a zero in between???

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

he and she is one,
1+1=0

never thaught maths will be prepossessing for me...

edit on 8-9-2011 by vatel because: warm feeling for cold numbers

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Grower

Really? I did get a whole lot of answers. I haven't shared
them with anyone as most have their own thoughts about
this matter. Oh I contacted open after I stopped looking
into the riddles.

Btw. did you get my U2U?

Snewpers, please share them if they are not personal!
How would you know how most think, there are also many lurkers behind the scenes, I'm sure.
I found that whenever someone kindly shared their correspondence with Open, it helped a lot in trying to figure out the energy or the person behind the scenes. Not about solving the clues, but seeing how he answers direct questions.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

reply to post by Grower

Thanks for the welcome!

I uploaded a youtube video to better explain my thoughts.

Here is a link to a theory I have been working on:
(I know it's a mess, but I'm not much of a writer/video editor so bare with me please)

www.youtube.com...

Ok, now that was cool!
Loved the choice of music, by the way. Right up my alley.

So, what do we do with zero NOW?
I mean, seriously. How do we begin to think differently about it?

Oh, and that just reminded me - we didn't start out counting at the year zero, but 1.
edit on 9/8/2011 by Grower because: just a thought added.

I agree! That was awesome! Definitely down the rabbit hole there...
Could we then begin to understand zero as "all" and "nothing"
if 0x0=0, 1x0=0, and 0/0=1 etc, wouldn't that begin to mean that zero is everything?
As to years... that one always throws me off... we have positive years (A.D.) and negative years (B.C.), but on a number line isn't there supposed to be a zero in between???

Oooo! No, they're reversed.
There is no zero in the timeline. Well, that *I'm* aware of.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

It's not really a issue when you work with small sets of numbers...it's a BIG issue if you work with large sets of numbers and then find that they don't want to compute anymore.

The most important question would be: if numbers aren't real...what is?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm thinking that if we counted the years with a zero year added in then at this present moment we are in the year 2012 and therefore wouldn't that make the Maya calendar dates 21-12-2012 and 28-10-2011 in the same year? So maybe the Maya calendar means that there is something going to happen between 28th October and 21st December this year?

Namasté
edit on 8/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: Open if that is the case would you place a second purple orb on the website, please?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Grower

It's not really a issue when you work with small sets of numbers...it's a BIG issue if you work with large sets of numbers and then find that they don't want to compute anymore.

The most important question would be: if numbers aren't real...what is?

All right, so then it would only matter to the 'brainiacs' of the universe, correct?
Those that are trying to find the 'key' to everything.
If it applies to us, eh, normal people, how would we have figured that out?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
I'm thinking that if we counted the years with a zero year added in then at this present moment we are in the year 2012 and therefore wouldn't that make the Maya calendar dates 21-12-2012 and 28-10-2011 in the same year? So maybe the Maya calendar means that there is something going to happen between 28th October and 21st December this year?

Namasté
edit on 8/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: Open if that is the case would you place a second purple orb on the website, please?

Yes, that's what I have been trying to tell everyone that keeps on about the Mayan calendar and 2012. We are IN 2012...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

if numbers are not real, why animals can count ?
if i cant count ,ehhh, do maths that doesnt mean there are no numbers ?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
i was suddenly thinking about the orbs (sad we dont get them anymore) :
i saw a green orb named st2.jpg (green) now we have a 4 .png (purple)
does anybody remember the other file names like the red or blue one ?

If I am not mistaken, I believe that they were all called st2.jpg, regardless of the color, he'd just replace the image in the folder.

Good catch. This is named differently and 4 could mean.... do you remember when a purple ball was asked as confirmation for the word free? Maybe 4 means that it confirmed the fourth word of the fill the blanks sentence, leaving the two in the middle still unknown.

When i'm scared and you're close I feel SAFE. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be FREE .[....]

This matches Avatars interpretation with free as the last word.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

I think you're right.
Nice catch!!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

WE were never suppose to divide. The way we divide, somebody always ends up with ZERO. If you eat one unequal share from the cake, can it ever be shared equally again?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Well, they are REAL because we've collectively agreed on the meaning of the numbers, right?

Actually, you can travel back in time all you want. Just let go of your belief that time proceeds linearly from past to present to future. Time is only a construct of this reality and dimension. Some say it actually flows backward, not forward, which would explain syncs and precognition. Play around with that idea first, run little experiments, take it for a test drive, and you'll see. Some say that what happens in the present rewrites the past. Ponder that one for awhile, and you'll start seeing the proof of it.

Then let go of all constructs you may have of time, and take a step into the here & now, where there is no time. Past, present, future and infinite parallel universes -- they are all happening at once, in the now.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

it's the time of no time

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

Namasté

Yes, that's what I have been trying to tell everyone that keeps on about the Mayan calendar and 2012. We are IN 2012...

OT : serious Humor/parental advice
Ok that fact brought us here after 7500 posts ?
Doomsday 2012 cancelled due to misinterpreting calendar,
Huhhrayy! but the mess is i have a event going on to be on 0ct28 this year, bummer....

top topics

<< 388  389  390    392  393  394 >>

join