It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 390
104
<< 387  388  389    391  392  393 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Blessed be.
I thought about that piece of text below the Chinese sign and I thought by myself: why don't I try and convert it and so I did. This is the result:

Please note:
This application encodes and decodes ASCII and ANSI text.
Only codepoints < 128 are ASCII. This is provided for educational and entertainment use only.
[ TEXT ]
[ **//\\||--_ T ():11:00:00:00.006 //||(//\\_[\\]) 011010110110010101111001 81844123 1234321 MiRoR story ]
2 [ BINARY ]
01011011 00100000 00001101 00001010 00101010 00101010 00101111 00101111 01011100 01011100 01111100 01111100 00101101 00101101 01011111 00100000 00001101 00001010 01010100 00100000 00001101 00001010 00101000 00101001 00111010 00110001 00110001 00111010 00110000 00110000 00111010 00110000 00110000 00111010 00110000 00110000 00101110 00110000 00110000 00110110 00100000 00001101 00001010 00101111 00101111 01111100 01111100 00101000 00101111 00101111 01011100 01011100 01011111 01111011 01011100 01011100 01111101 00101001 00100000 00001101 00001010 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00100000 00001101 00001010 00111000 00110001 00111000 00110100 00110100 00110001 00110010 00110011 00100000 00001101 00001010 00110001 00110010 00110011 00110100 00110011 00110010 00110001 00100000 00001101 00001010 01001101 01101001 01010010 01101111 01010010 00100000 00001101 00001010 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01111001 00100000 00001101 00001010 01011101 00100000
4 [ HEX ]
5b 20 0d 0a 2a 2a 2f 2f 5c 5c 7c 7c 2d 2d 5f 20 0d 0a 54 20 0d 0a 28 29 3a 31 31 3a 30 30 3a 30 30 3a 30 30 2e 30 30 36 20 0d 0a 2f 2f 7c 7c 28 2f 2f 5c 5c 5f 7b 5c 5c 7d 29 20 0d 0a 30 31 31 30 31 30 31 31 30 31 31 30 30 31 30 31 30 31 31 31 31 30 30 31 20 0d 0a 38 31 38 34 34 31 32 33 20 0d 0a 31 32 33 34 33 32 31 20 0d 0a 4d 69 52 6f 52 20 0d 0a 73 74 6f 72 79 20 0d 0a 5d 20

6 [ BASE64 ]
WyANCioqLy9cXHx8LS1fIA0KVCANCigpOjExOjAwOjAwOjAwLjAwNiANCi8vfHwoLy9cXF97XFx9KSANCjAxMTAxMDExMDExMDAxMDEwMTExMTAwMSANCjgxODQ0MTIzIA0KMTIzNDMyMSANCk1pUm 9SIA0Kc3RvcnkgDQpdIA==
[ DEC / CHAR ]
91 32 13 10 42 42 47 47 92 92 124 124 45 45 95 32 13 10 84 32 13 10 40 41 58 49 49 58 48 48 58 48 48 58 48 48 46 48 48 54 32 13 10 47 47 124 124 40 47 47 92 92 95 123 92 92 125 41 32 13 10 48 49 49 48 49 48 49 49 48 49 49 48 48 49 48 49 48 49 49 49 49 48 48 49 32 13 10 56 49 56 52 52 49 50 51 32 13 10 49 50 51 52 51 50 49 32 13 10 77 105 82 111 82 32 13 10 115 116 111 114 121 32 13 10 93 32
[ MESSAGE DIGEST / CHECK SUM ]
MD2: c9bfc510458847a4c73b87aa13ce7e3e MD4: 65fc74bfbb47e2c23502072c5c0dcb74 MD5: a0eec3f94d79d5666812c55e25b8b45d CRC 8, ccitt, 16, 32 : CRYPT (form: $ MD5? $ SALT $ CRYPT): $1$Ljy4ttUY$.jrxP53iEqCRFs9e4Aplh1 (form: SALT[2] CRYPT[11]): ps2q.yV/yAw8U SHA1: 72de564896036d8dad1ad4fe63bfcf5d2a8c9f9c RIPEMD-160: e8b3af23fe3d3d82801ae1dff338508ae0c57f9d
(This cannot be decoded*)

If there are any Computer Whizzes out there, can you make sense of it?

Namasté




posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by avatar22
 


if i remember well your son (12?) was left alone at the computer, he wrote some posts, i cant remember his name but i am sure he clicked around on various links around ats, do you know how much of info our kids can store noadays ? ( i would never let my kids alone to the internet, they have got them own computer but its in my office and i never let them go alone ! (no parental control bs software needed), if there is a problem, ican solve it,if there is a question i can help)
eg my oldest daughter was googling( the only protection i have is proxy, filtering offensive words and pics/videos) sex ok at that age normal i think, we have been 2 hours together on looking for infos. Now she knows about that, if she wants to know more: she'll ask...
sorry but ats isnt the best place for teenagers, Jimmie Neutron is BS but far better.


I do agree to an extent, but he is not your average teen either. He (at this point in his development) has no interest in sex, has a hatred of drugs and alcohol (believes them to be the root of all evil I think), and yes he soaks in a lot, but I trust him,and I know that he comes to me or his father if something bothers him, or he wants to know more about something.
I know I will not be able to get everyone to understand my way of parenting, or even understand my son. I just hope all of you will understand that I do know what is best for my children, and would not allow them to do something in which I felt they would be harmed in any way.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22
 



.
I didn't say that because of your answer. I just said that
because I already knew what was coming.

I cannot understand how you see only goodness from this
whole thread. What if there's nothing on oct. 28th? What
if, just like open said, *you* don't get it when time comes?

I would *never* ask my son to look into this. That being
said, I better leave you all at it again.
.


Originally posted by avatar22

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by avatar22
 


.
I knew it was wrong of me to say anyhting anymore in this thread,
but just to clarify, you show this to you your 12 y/old son?

Really?
.


I meant no disrespect. You made a statement, and I answered no more no less.
Why is it bad to show this to my son? I have seen nothing but goodness come from this as of yet. I have always been open with him, and will continue to be so. Like I said, he enjoys a good puzzle, and this one has him intrigued.





edit on 8-9-2011 by snewpers because: added a REPLY TO.. makes the convo easier. Six is Nine.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
i was suddenly thinking about the orbs (sad we dont get them anymore) :
i saw a green orb named st2.jpg (green) now we have a 4 .png (purple)
does anybody remember the other file names like the red or blue one ?



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by avatar22
 


if i remember well your son (12?) was left alone at the computer, he wrote some posts, i cant remember his name but i am sure he clicked around on various links around ats, do you know how much of info our kids can store noadays ? ( i would never let my kids alone to the internet, they have got them own computer but its in my office and i never let them go alone ! (no parental control bs software needed), if there is a problem, ican solve it,if there is a question i can help)
eg my oldest daughter was googling( the only protection i have is proxy, filtering offensive words and pics/videos) sex ok at that age normal i think, we have been 2 hours together on looking for infos. Now she knows about that, if she wants to know more: she'll ask...
sorry but ats isnt the best place for teenagers, Jimmie Neutron is BS but far better.


I do agree to an extent, but he is not your average teen either. He (at this point in his development) has no interest in sex, has a hatred of drugs and alcohol (believes them to be the root of all evil I think), and yes he soaks in a lot, but I trust him,and I know that he comes to me or his father if something bothers him, or he wants to know more about something.
I know I will not be able to get everyone to understand my way of parenting, or even understand my son. I just hope all of you will understand that I do know what is best for my children, and would not allow them to do something in which I felt they would be harmed in any way.


Blessed be.
The only people that can understand your son are you and his father, everyone else can not see him as you do.

Namasté



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MathMax
 


Welcome MathMax!
You lost me with the math stuff. Math and I don't get on well.

Could you elaborate what you've been working on for the last 2 years?
I'm very interested to know how you think it fits into the web site!
Please jump back in and comment.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I am going to say one thing here, and then I will be going back to the purpose of this thread and will not re-visit the subject of my children.
I "feel" that with all of the doom and gloom being broadcast around the world about the end times (whether that is 12-21 or 10-28) and the fact that YES our children soak that all in, there is nothing wrong with showing them a side that could be a positive instead of a negative. I am not the only place they hear about this stuff from, but I can tell you I AM the only place they hear the positive possibilities. When THEY approach me with questions, I answer as honestly as I can. I do not say "it will be the end of the world" I say "some people believe this and some people believe that" I tell them that only time will tell. I keep them on the positive side, and explain that it's not worth worrying over. If it's going to happen then it will happen, and all we can do is live our lives as we have been, and not dwell on the what-if's. My son approached me about this site when he saw I was working on the slash code. The puzzle intrigued him, and he has yet to even care what the rest of it is about, he just enjoys a good challenge.
Mods- I realize this is off topic, and I will not be re-visiting this.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22
 


you are right !!!
i had some alarms ringing reading that, but thats my own fear !
back to topic.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch
 


Thank you for that.
Blessings to you as well.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22
 


.
So you just tell him your positive version. Your reality.
But that's off-topic now.

Anyway, instead of asking open to rack up a bunch of
colored spheres for every hunch you have, you could
also send her an email with a question.
Not your personal stories and dreams, but a constructive
question. She'll answer it, if it matters.

You can then decide what to so with this thread, As I did

.

six is nine.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch
 


I wish we could crack this one... it has been running me in circles since it showed up!!!

I'm stuck.

Open-is there any way you could be so kind as to give us a nudge in the right direction on this code? I can find bits and pieces (I think) but the picture alludes us all.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by avatar22
 


.
So you just tell him your positive version. Your reality.
But that's off-topic now.

Anyway, instead of asking open to rack up a bunch of
colored spheres for every hunch you have, you could
also send her an email with a question.
Not your personal stories and dreams, but a constructive
question. She'll answer it, if it matters.

You can then decide what to so with this thread, As I did

.

six is nine.



Aww, but Snewpers, I tried that...
Didn't get an answer. I wonder why?

edit on 9/8/2011 by Grower because: reworded



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers
 


why do you think open is female ?
1+1=3



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by KhaliWitch
 


Thank you for that.
Blessings to you as well.

Blessed be.
I thought that you would need some positive reïnforcement, so I gave it to you.
You are very much welcome and I do not require thanks for stating the truth.

Namasté



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower
 


.
Really? I did get a whole lot of answers. I haven't shared
them with anyone as most have their own thoughts about
this matter. Oh I contacted open after I stopped looking
into the riddles.

Btw. did you get my U2U?

.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower
 
Thanks for the welcome!

I uploaded a youtube video to better explain my thoughts.

Here is a link to a theory I have been working on:
(I know it's a mess, but I'm not much of a writer/video editor so bare with me please)

www.youtube.com...



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22
 


I truly do not know, I am thinking from every possible angle. But it is also eluding me, oh well, we will figure it out eventually!

Namasté



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers
 


Yes, I did.
And agree completely. It's why I had to hop off the pony for a while.

Now I'm just back to going around in circles pretty much.
And I know why I didn't get an answer...it would have been quite objectionable to Open.
Too bad, s/he really should take it to heart, but I see that isn't going to happen any time soon. If ever.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathMax
reply to post by Grower
 
Thanks for the welcome!

I uploaded a youtube video to better explain my thoughts.

Here is a link to a theory I have been working on:
(I know it's a mess, but I'm not much of a writer/video editor so bare with me please)

www.youtube.com...





Ok, now that was cool!
Loved the choice of music, by the way. Right up my alley.

So, what do we do with zero NOW?
I mean, seriously. How do we begin to think differently about it?

Oh, and that just reminded me - we didn't start out counting at the year zero, but 1.
edit on 9/8/2011 by Grower because: just a thought added.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by buddhatrance
 


s for you buddha, did you consider changing name tu srisrisherlock ?
great find...


Thank you, Vatel!
I think that if we look back, we will see other references to 3/14 in past clues.
As far as most other pieces of the puzzle, I am no sherlock, just lost in the maze...




top topics



 
104
<< 387  388  389    391  392  393 >>

log in

join