It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 388
<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
No matter what happens ?!?
Looks like he was worried of a sudden halt of the project. This sound like a message in a bottle. Did someone get to him/them? Threaten in any way?
Is this the reason the project is accelerating?
edit on 8-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
got this from @open:

Q : i have dreamt this :

No matter what happens, please know, that through this, the people who have experienced wonders they believed where only possible in imagination, I have found true hope in everything, through you. Your love and support and determination has lightened my life and has made me proud. The biggest quiz of humanity is just around the corner, and I promise, regardless of what that is, you won't be alone.

-open

A : Did you? Deja vu
edit on 8-9-2011 by vatel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MathMax

I'm certain you're correct. This is not a puzzle it's a message, but the information wants (needs?) to be taken seriously so our attention and understanding must be acquired.

I tried 1337, but was just redirected to the ghost page.

reply to post by vatel

We've been on Step 5 for the past day or so now. If you haven't see this yet, just out the magic behind 1089.

Regarding that message you captured from Open, I can't seem to locate it anywhere in the source. It's very telling though, thanks for posting it here.

edit on 9/8/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

That was my description of the oval at the top where it says Deja Vu. The ovals that look like a infinity are two timelines touching. Time is circular not linear

I've been looking closer at the two ovals outside the big one, and it does look like they are touching, rather than looping into each other (like the standard infinity symbol).

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

thx for updating me regarding step 5 , its quite impossible for me to stay up to date, looting other sites (noemata), questioning...so @all forgive me if i am asking stupid questions... :-t

the message was found at bottom in source there are the lines 135-138 added.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Regarding that message you captured from Open, I can't seem to locate it anywhere in the source. It's very telling though, thanks for posting it here.

Apparently it was there for just a short time. There are a few options:
- vatel really had a deja vu ("Who's to say what is, and isnt possible?")
- open was worried something might happen to the project and he wanted to let us know how he feels
- message was ready (just in case), but not supposed to be viewed at this time
- cheap deja vu trick (I really don't think it's that, but it's an option non the less)

There are blank lines between PI and !-->. They were not there last night. Something was there and got removed.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Blessed be.
I was just thinking, if you want to be safe--> you hide!
If you want to be Free--> you look harder and deeper at things than others would do.
I believe Open is trying to Free us from thinking about being safe and to help us to be truly Free!
If this is so Open, please place a second purple orb!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
reply to post by buddhatrance

Funny you should say that. Whenever I want a parking space I visualise a white line going out to a parallel universe where the parking space, exactly where I want it, exists. I always get the space. Never really told anyone about this as thought it was a bit nutty!!!

Also to share tried manual 2 last night and hard to do it and stay away from the usual practice I do so decided to just let go of it and try another time. I turned over to go to sleep and bam! the whole side of my room was visible through my closed eyes. The room was dark but I could see it in a very dim light, not all dark as it is with eyes open. The excitement of it happening snapped me out of it! Will keep at it though.

I went on to have very strange and vivid dreams. One where a russian scientist was explaining something about a planet heading this way. It appeared to be quite barren now but they knew a lot about who lived there and what it was. The information in the dream was very detailed and technical and of course I can't remember any of that now. Though my waking self thought immediately of Nibiru and annunaki stories etc, in the dream it felt to be more about maybe elenin (absolutely don't want to start the elenin debate here!!) I recall him saying they are saying all sorts of things about this but we know it is a planet and not anything else. It didn't feel doom laden or anything like that just factual and natural. Not saying either that this dream felt predictive in any way (I've had those and they feel very different) just that it was interesting to have such a vivid dream after doing the manual.

I shall try the white line myself! Do you ride it on to the parallel universe, where the parking space exists, or the white line brings down into this one just the parallel parking spot?

Interesting dream you had, I can't recall mine today...

About manual #2, so it does work also when laying on the side... Someone several pages back mentioned that it only works when you are laying flat on your back. After a while, this forced position causes tension in my body, rather than relaxation (due most likely to being really tired when going to bed way too late), and in that case my field of vision is just the ceiling and not the room around me, so all I see is random shapes. I will try it again tonight the way you say.

Also, it seems like the letting go factor played a role, it came natural without trying too hard when you just rolled over to sleep.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Something interesting in the Pi source code, but can't seem to locate it on the page itself.

At the very bottom wrapped in html tags and css styling I see this two HTML codes &#9699; and &#9699; which seem to make a pyramid when put together.

◢◣

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

Apparently it was there for just a short time. There are a few options:
- open was worried something might happen to the project and he wanted to let us know how he feels
- cheap deja vu trick (I really don't think it's that, but it's an option non the less)

There are blank lines between PI and !-->. They were not there last night. Something was there and got removed.

There is now a large gap at the bottom of the source code, so it's a little piece of evidence that vatel didn't imagine the whole thing.

If open was worried something might happen to the project I hope he would setup some sort of "insurance" file much like how WikiLeaks has. So, If the plug gets pulled for whatever reason, all the information will get dumped online.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Pardon that mistake...I only noticed after I posted that and could not change it(edit restriction) sorry!

I have to say this website thing has me nailed to my PC. Interesting stuff. I'm new to the forum. Thought I should share my research, because this seems connected. There are NO coincidences, right?

I think the Problem is with ZERO!

Could the Problem be with Zero? "Alright, who divided zero by zero?"- said when seeing a explainable phenomenon or something strange.

Dividing any number by zero truly consists in two different mathematical operations:

- Dividing zero by zero, which has any quotient, since the product of any number by zero is again zero -- so mathematicians call that quotient indeterminate;
- Dividing any other (than zero) number by zero, which has no quotient, since, as the product of any number by zero is again zero, the product of no number by zero is different from zero -- so mathematicians call that quotient undefined.

The problem is that we define division as the inverse of multiplication. For instance, 2 * 3 = 6 only because 6 / 3 = 2 and 6 / 2 = 3. But if we concentrate on the division of zero by zero -- while leaving aside for a while the division of any other number by zero -- then we find something a bit shocking, namely that, according to the very definition of division, if 1 * 0 = 0, then it must be the case that 0 / 0 = 1. In fact, we may be fine with it until we discover that, for the same reason, it is also the case that 0 / 0 = 2, since 2 * 0 = 0.

And here is the problem: the very definition of division tells us to consider both 0 / 0 = 1 and 0 / 0 = 2 as valid in themselves, but the fact that 0 / 0 has any quotient, being thus indeterminate, tells us to repute it as invalid, since this indeterminacy would undermine mathematics as a whole -- although this is no mathematical reasoning. But no matter how much we love mathematics, our disregarding 0 / 0 to prevent mathematics form self-destructing will never turn into a mathematical argument itself. Historically, we all know what was mathematicians choice: even good mathematicians today tend to treat 0 / 0 as if it were just the same as 1 / 0, hence confusing being indeterminate with being undefined - a mathematical error.

It is way too much easy for us to forget that mathematics itself is telling us that 0 / 0 = X is valid for each and every X, by the very definition of division, which demands of it only that X * 0 = 0. There is no mathematical reason for treating 0 / 0 as invalid, which does not mean there are no reasons to avoid dividing zero or any other number by zero in practice (for example, in computer programs). But no matter how disastrous that division may be -- as indeed it is -- it is mathematically valid. Even worse, it makes numbers false, because a true number 1 must never be identical to the number 2, which it is once it becomes the quotient of 0 / 0.

Our current mathematical logic implies that 2=1, making REAL NUMBERS FALSE?

source: www.physicsforums.com...

The possible result of following the Illusion of Zero:

Chaos theory is a field of study in mathematics, with applications in several
disciplines including physics, economics, biology, and philosophy.

Chaos theory studies the behavior of dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions; an effect which is popularly referred to as the butterfly effect.

Small differences in initial conditions (such as those due to rounding errors in numerical computation) yield widely diverging outcomes for chaotic systems, rendering long-term prediction impossible in general.

This happens even though these systems are deterministic, meaning that their future behavior is fully determined by their initial conditions, with no random elements involved. In other words, the deterministic nature of these systems does not make them predictable.

This behavior is known as deterministic chaos, or simply chaos.

Order out of Chaos or Chaos out of Order? To be(1) or to be not(0)...?

Zero '0' - Void, Vacuum, No Entry, Emptiness, NaN " Not a Number"

I don't know what to make of this?

Has this page been found yet?
oct282011.com...

edit on 8-9-2011 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

all options are open ? and plausible more or less ...
dejavu : i've experienced some,not only in my youth but not recently (abt 5yrs)
escape reflex or freudian slip : possible, we are all humans...
accidently shown : not so possible, only if open prepares draft files for the upcoming to show ?
trick : possible: Illusion or act of misdirection (in which direction) ?

open knows that i am scanning 24/7 even in my dreams.
edit on 8-9-2011 by vatel because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by vatel because: fixed quotebox

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Well, if this isn't going anywhere at least it got you a cool avatar

Care to comment about your mood?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

my mood changed few days,hours ago as i realized here on ATS is the most vivant discussion ongoing in the "visible" net... if you do a traffic scan about oct282011 you'll see that.

off this i am very sure open is watching us, no clues or details here whom it may be right now.
we had that topic few "hundred" pages ago and in my opinion it ended in a mess....

edit on 8-9-2011 by vatel because: had a pee...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
On the pi page is says at the top: What is pi?

He is asking the question, maybe a clue that we should look further into the nature of pi and what it represents.

First thought is that pi represents infinity... so I googled a little and I came across this interesting site
We are in Digits of Pi and Live Forever

"Somewhere inside the digits of pi is a representation for all of us -- the atomic coordinates of all our atoms, our genetic code, all our thoughts, all our memories. Given this fact, all of us are alive, and hopefully happy, in pi. Pi makes us live forever. We all lead virtual lives in pi. We are immortal." - Cliff Pickover

This means that we exist in pi, as if in a Matrix. This means that romance is never dead. Somewhere you are running through fields of wheat, holding hands with someone you love, as the sun sets -- all in the digits of pi. You are happy. You will live forever.

I thought the above makes you think and ponder...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Blessed be.
I have been racking my brains about the sentences and I think I might have found the next word:
When I'm scared and your close I close I feel SAFE
It's hard to feel FREE nowadays
Can you find where to be OPEN
Wait there, and you'll be ....

If I am correct Open, could you let me know by placing a black orb on the website?

Namasté
The next word is OPEN but SEEN!!! the clue is in the source code!! If it is so place a pink orb on the website please Open!!
edit on 8/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: eureka

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Blessed be.
I have been racking my brains about the sentences and I think I might have found the next word:

If I am correct Open, could you let me know by placing a black orb on the website?

Namasté

You may be onto something here.
How about this...
When I'm scared and your close I feel SAFE
It's hard to feel LOVE nowadays
Wait there, and you'll be FREE

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Blessed be.

Namasté

You may be onto something here.
How about this...
When I'm scared and your close I feel SAFE
It's hard to feel LOVE nowadays
Wait there, and you'll be FREE

I love that and it does make sense. It sounds beautiful too.
Just one thought... wouldn't the words be working in sequence, to get to the final one?
What I mean is, we started with 'safe', now the other one we found is 'free', doesn't that make it the second word?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Blessed be.
I am not sure, however I have been meditating to the music from the website and I just had an Eureka moment. See my last post.

Try meditating to the music and you'll know what I mean!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
ok something strange just happened. I was on the main site and the lines "lay" and "awake" were faded (almost gone), like the B___________E line above. Bellow that was the same /? instance but no lines at all. Now it's back to how it was before. Anyone else noticed that change?

new topics

top topics

<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join