It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 393
<< 390  391  392    394  395  396 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thank you for your input, I didn't know that, but that piece of text just looked important so I decided to check it out. Are there any people here that know cryptography????

Namasté

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
Nothing escapes from zero, not even light.

Yes, and you can't have light without dark. All the numbers 1, 2, 3 etc are relative. But, zero is not relative.

Anyway Genesis (and other creation stories) don't begin with light first. They begin with the Word -- a sound. Aum.

String theory proposes the universe is a symphony --

bigthink.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There are but two options to discover, which will you choose?
I think the top line says Safety and the bottom line says Freedom.
Open, if i'm on the right track could you let me know on the website?

Namasté

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Can someone please recap or point me to a recap it seems you guys have made a decent amount of progress since 1.30 last night (387)

My last question was did every one find the images on the pi page?

edit of course as soon as i go on everyone signs out...
edit on 8-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Nothing escapes from zero, not even light.

Yes, and you can't have light without dark. All the numbers 1, 2, 3 etc are relative. But, zero is not relative.

Anyway Genesis (and other creation stories) don't begin with light first. They begin with the Word -- a sound. Aum.

String theory proposes the universe is a symphony --

bigthink.com...

What a beautiful theory that is!
I think I've heard it somewhere before, but I had forgotten all about it.
Definitely ties in with much of what has been talked about here.....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
Good morning, thread! I would share some thoughts with you. The choice to read or not is in your hands.

I have written and deleted this post several times. My heart tells my head it is time to speak...so I do.

Within this thread, many areas have been explored...many topics discussed...and through combined effort the many have become one. However, I have seen a concern mentioned only twice. I speak to that concern.

What happens to those who do not understand? They see no change, yes?

Consider: the knowledge being discussed here is not "new" for it has been known since the birth of mankind. If this knowledge could truly change the world (as we know it), would that change not have already been made? And who is to decide what is "better"? Perhaps it is best that mankind remain unable to effect change in certain things, yes?

Consider: if all the "thinkers" ascend to a different plane, who is left to take care of those whose existence remains unchanged? Who remains to offer a kind word or a helping hand...to comfort a crying child or offer hope to those in despair??

We all hold the Key within ourselves to a better plane of existence. When we use that key to unlock the best of ourselves, then we have ascended, yes? When we have unlocked the best of ourselves, then we are able to change our 'universe" (circle of influence)...one person at a time. That influence (like a stone thrown into water) will create ever expanding ripples. In that way, we change the world.

No true keeper of the Light leaves the people behind.

Peace

TNTarheel,

What you say is of course true but then, with all the secrecy of life at the current time (intellectual property, classified documents, national security, the tapping of regular citizens communications, etc) has it not already happened?

The same could be said of religion too? Does religion not seek to divert and mislead? Have a little faith in me/us/our church? Secret societies abound, do they care to divulge their Grand Secrets? They seem to suggest that it is up to all of us to work it out but I am more with your way of thinking but then again, some refuse to see. Just take a look at the Apollo threads on this board with the (if not NASA employees, then certainly not far from that), one of the OS'ers (Official Story 'believers') said he had one of his own experiments carried out on a Skylab mission. So, of course, all he does is refute, divert and answer questions with questions. He knows it all and will not consider any other standpoint but his own, despite any and all credible evidence presented. The tactics are so obvious and I see it in the world today. Politicians being a good example.

All we can do is help. If that falls on deaf ears?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
All we can do is help. If that falls on deaf ears?

Thank you, Driver, for taking time to read.

What do we do? We continue to try. We cannot stop. Remember the small stone

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
"The duodecimal system (also known as base-12 or dozenal) is a positional notation numeral system using twelve as its base. In this system, the number ten may be written as 'A', 'T' or 'X', and the number eleven as 'B' or 'E' (another common notation, introduced by Sir Isaac Pitman, is to use a rotated '2' for ten and a reversed '3' for eleven). "
edit on 8-9-2011 by cingularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Consider:

No true keeper of Light leaves the people behind.
edit on 9/8/2011 by TNTarheel because: correct format

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

"The duodecimal system (also known as base-12 or dozenal) is a positional notation numeral system using twelve as its base. In this system, the number ten may be written as 'A', 'T' or 'X', and the number eleven as 'B' or 'E' (another common notation, introduced by Sir Isaac Pitman, is to use a rotated '2' for ten and a reversed '3' for eleven). "
edit on 8-9-2011 by cingularity because: (no reason given)

Ok, now you've given me yet another angle to explore with the code........
Not sure if it's going to go any where, but we shall see....

Headed to work all. Will be pondering the day away! LOL
Keep it up!
Blessings to you and yours

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I just hit refresh -- is it just me, or what, but were the numbers always purple?

1234)* --- *(4321

Or did they just turn purple? Which corresponds to the purple dot...

Okay I figured this part had already been figured out? Yes, no? If no, I have my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

That's weird about your son's story I had a very vivid dream that was almost just like that

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I just hit refresh -- is it just me, or what, but were the numbers always purple?

1234)* --- *(4321

They have been purple since at least yesterday (and perhaps the day before...my memory is poor)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Good morning, thread! I would share some thoughts with you. The choice to read or not is in your hands.

I have written and deleted this post several times. My heart tells my head it is time to speak...so I do.

Within this thread, many areas have been explored...many topics discussed...and through combined effort the many have become one. However, I have seen a concern mentioned only twice. I speak to that concern.

What happens to those who do not understand? They see no change, yes?

Consider: the knowledge being discussed here is not "new" for it has been known since the birth of mankind. If this knowledge could truly change the world (as we know it), would that change not have already been made? And who is to decide what is "better"? Perhaps it is best that mankind remain unable to effect change in certain things, yes?

Consider: if all the "thinkers" ascend to a different plane, who is left to take care of those whose existence remains unchanged? Who remains to offer a kind word or a helping hand...to comfort a crying child or offer hope to those in despair??

We all hold the Key within ourselves to a better plane of existence. When we use that key to unlock the best of ourselves, then we have ascended, yes? When we have unlocked the best of ourselves, then we are able to change our 'universe" (circle of influence)...one person at a time. That influence (like a stone thrown into water) will create ever expanding ripples. In that way, we change the world.

No true keeper of the Light leaves the people behind.

Peace

Hi TNT, you raise excellent points of concern and I will try my best to convey my thoughts on this, while being in a rush... I have to leave for a few hours for an appointment. I don't know if others have already replied to this.

The coming shift will affect every being on this planet, and therefore each and everyone holds the key and the tools.
The shift has nothing to do with holding arcane knowledge or some hidden secret. Whether this 'puzzle' gets ever solved or not, it's not the point. It doesn't matter if one can even write or read at all. It's all a matter of frequency and how one resonates within by the very essence of their being. It's all that's needed.

If we needed to solve some arcane or "get it" in order to make it, we would be nothing more than an elite of a few, with lucky internet access. This is not the case, because the shift involves humanity.

The choice is as simple as Love or Fear. Those who are pure by heart, including children, will automatically be able to withstand the higher frequencies. Those who have lived a life without greed, manipulation of other beings, etc. are already light in their hearts. It's not about knowledge, it's about who you are and the choices you've made.

I believe that the purpose of the Oct28 site is to help as many people as possible to focus on the right frequency, and not about an arcane. How many of us have now spent days talking about the Universe, frequencies, being One, and have not had the time to even glance at the doom and gloom threads? The more mysterious the riddle, the longer we will focus on this, trying to solve it.

In order to help others to make it through this transition, is to lead them to the frequency of love. Simple as that.
While it's true and natural that a lightworker does feel compassion for those who won't make it, they also understand that the true way to help another is to show the way (like the saying that rather than give just a fish, it's best to show how to fish).

At the same time, one must respect free will. This lifetime, in the eons of creation, is but a blink of an eye, and a learning path for each soul. When a soul still has to learn the way to love by experience, cannot be dragged unprepared. One must accept that while we all are One and we eventually will all make it, some go faster and some go slower, until they get it. Maybe they won't get it in this cycle, and they have to repeat class. It's all good. Would you want a second grader to jump straight to college? There would be no benefit and no learning in it.

It's not about "I am better than you if I make it", nor "I know a secret that you don't". It's "love is the way, and I can show you how, do you want to follow me, are you ready?"

An anonymous simple person with a clean heart will make it more easily than a self-centered person that has spent years studying the arcane but never putting in practice how to let love shine through.

"Choose love and you'll make it. Leave fear behind as much as possible. Strive to be a better person. Understand that I am a reflection of you and you are a reflection of me. Discern between compassion (which respects free will) and piety. Clear up any past negativity that entangles you, get ready for the higher frequencies just by being. No special knowledge required."

Hope this is coherent, don't have time to edit... will be back!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

1234)* --- *(4321

They have been purple since at least yesterday (and perhaps the day before...my memory is poor)

Wow, really? I have looked at that page over and over and that's the first time I noticed. D'oh! But of course that is how minds work -- selectively and with filters. Everything constantly being edited and filtered and reassembled by our brains and played back to us on delay....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Thank you, Buddha, for taking the time to read and respond. I did not express my thoughts very well, I think. I will read your post again and speak on it later.

May your day be rewarding

Peace to you.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

the number eleven as 'B' or 'E'

Very cool. Learned something new today, and it's not even lunchtime.

B - beginning
E- ending

1234)* --- *(4321

Begins with 1...ramps up to infinity... then counts back down ("collapsing") to end with 1...

And of course BE means... "be" -- "to be"... as in be here now...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Some of you might be interested in the Hidden_Hand (first account Hidden-Hand) posts made a few years back.

He claimed to be part of the "ruling bloodline" & they were sent here (to earth) to create strife so humans could evolve.

A few snippets from many posts:

Yahweh, due to the fact that he had NOT (as was his right as Planetary Logos) handed down his own Free Will to "know thyself" to those incarnating upon 'his' planet, was having very little evolutionary progress therein. So we (Lucifer) were sent to help.

---

Without Polarity, (derived from Free Will), there is only the Unity of Love and Light, and no choice to experience 'other than' that. So, we were to be the Catalyst for change, in order to provide that choice, thus bringing Polarity. Yahweh agreed that we would introduce the concept of Free Will to Earth's inhabitants, by offering them an initial choice, as to whether they 'wanted' it or not. Hence, "The Tree of the Knowledge of 'Good and Evil'" (or more accurately, the Knowledge of Polarity, of Positive or Negative).

---

Let's be clear about one thing though. All of this (physical life / incarnation), is a very intricate and skillfully designed Game, whereby the One Infinite Creator, plays the game of forgetting who It is, so that It can learn to remember, and in doing so, experience and know Itself as Creator.

---

the planet will complete it's Ascension to the Fourth Density, the vibrational Density of Love. During this Ascension, there will be a three way split for those Souls inhabiting Earth. Those of the predominantly Negative Polarity, will accompany us as we Graduate through the Negative (or Service to Self) Harvest. We (Lucifer) will Create a new 4th Density Earth, based on the Negative Self Service Polarity. We must 'work off' our own part of the Negative Karmic effect incurred from all the Negativity created on this planet. Once we have done so, we will be released to once again assume our place as Sixth Density Guardians and Teachers of Wisdom throughout the Galaxy.

Those of the predominantly Positive Polarity (Love and Light) will Ascend to a beautiful new 4th Density Earth, where you will begin to work upon your learning and demonstrating of Love and Compassion. It will be a very beautiful and "Golden" Age. The 4th Density begins to open you up to your True Powers as a unique individualized aspect of The One Infinite Creator. You will perform works and wonders of the like that the one you call "Jesus" promised you would do "and even greater things than these". It will be a very magical time for you.

---

For the majority of Humans on the earth who could be considered shall we say "luke warm", they will experience a period of (what will feel 'ecstatic') zero-point time, where you feel totally at One with The Creator, giving you an encouraging reminder and glimpse of who you really are, before the veil of forgetfulness once again descends upon you, and you will be transported to another 3rd Density planet (a kind of 'Earth Replica'), to continue working upon yourselves and learning that life here is all about making choices. You will remain "quarantined" incarnating in 3rd Density matter until the time of the next Harvest; in which time you will need to have proved yourselves that you have learned how to be more Positive Beings, focused more upon being of Service to others, rather than seeking only to Serve yourself. When you can do this, and the next Harvest comes, you will have earned the right to join us, and enjoy your inheritance, as a member of the Galactic Community, and you will sit with us as Brothers and Sisters of The One, around the table of our Galactic Governing Body, the Confederation of Planets.

Those where quoted from this thread: Window of Opportunity (2nd thread)

The first thread he created with his opening post can be found here: Window of Opportunity (1st thread)

I have found it easiest to read those threads for his information by selecting "posts in thread" option in his avatar.

He states in the 2nd thread that the Ra Material (The Law of One) is very close to what he knows as the truth. Can be reviewed here.

Since this thread started, I have wondered if there is any connection to The Law of One.

Now back to lurking....
OiO

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I just started looking into this. I noticed at the bottom of the page it says:

/| /// ||||||||||// /////||
/||/||||| ///_ /()| /|/
There are but two options to discover, which will you choose?

/| /// ||||||||||// /////|| was solved to be 2387, which led to a church card.

Has anyone found what /||/||||| ///_ /()| /|/ means? writing out the numbers leads to 1211421 33_ 12(2)1 1111, but I am not sure about notation. There seems to be no clues about division or ()

If not I would assume it is the next clue. Church vs enlightenment maybe?

/|=add
|/=subtract
/=multiply
?/=divide?
()?simple notation or something else?

Edit~Please look at the site. You cannot post the characters as they stand here on ATS. It seems ATS does not like backslashes in posts.....
edit on 8-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thank you very much! I mentioned that at least 100 pages ago, but I didnt provide a link so everyone ignored it lol.

I've been saying all along that these two things coincide. HH even said they may contact us again based on certain events. I think this could be an attempt to contact us. Even if that thread has nothing to with this, I recommend reading it as it will change your life perspective for the better. you will understand more than you ever have.

Thanks for posting the link and snippets. I haven't had time to go and do that myself

top topics

<< 390  391  392    394  395  396 >>

join