It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 394
<< 391  392  393    395  396  397 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Love this Buddhatrance and TNT I really get what you are saying too.

One thing this whole website has taught me is how vital it is we work as a team. I for one am not at all mathematical or able to solve cryptic clues, so if I was faced with this in isolation there is no way I'd have gone beyond the first page. But together we all have something to offer and I am a real believer in the idea that collectively we are no further on than the last person in the queue. So no one can get left behind if we really understand that they are us.

Staying open to the idea that everyone has the capacity to change might just be enough to cause that change in all of us as a whole. Not sure if I'm explaining myself clearly here...

On a side note have a look at these:

an amoeba

Brain cell & Universe

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Consider: if all the "thinkers" ascend to a different plane, who is left to take care of those whose existence remains unchanged? Who remains to offer a kind word or a helping hand...to comfort a crying child or offer hope to those in despair??

No true keeper of the Light leaves the people behind.

Peace

I think I know the answer to that question, I think I know what is going on and this has been a thought of mine for months, which included visions i have had for a long time.

Before I explain the answer, first I would like to point out my vision.

You see, there has been different visions I've had of an eye in the sky. For years it had plagued my mind with fear. I didn't know what it was nor did I know it's purpose. Then I stumbled unto the topic of ascension and began seeing the world for what it really was, but had yet to fully comprehend it. Ultimately it lead me to this site along with starseeds.net where I go and share thoughts with lightworkers.

But the eye never escaped me, but it was there that I discovered that the eye is a portal to another plane. It is also the third eye. The eye is you. It seems every vision I encountered with the eye always ends shortly after the encounter. And ironically it was in the same exact place where i currently reside just on different locations around my house.

What does this mean? It means I have encountered that eye more times in past lifetimes, meaning I have lived this same life many times before. Chances are, we even had this talk before. It is an eternal chain restarting time over and over. Meaning time travel is possible through death. I am not saying to kill yourself or jump off the bridge to go back in time. I think if one does that there is a big negative impact, and chances are you will commit suicide every time for the next lifetimes for the rest of eternity. That in a way is where the term "hell" comes in unable to change that fate unless divine intervention stops you.

Now, from what I have learned so far, and what me and other lightworkers have discussed, is that some did choose to either, come back or relive this moment in order to try and help others. They had the option to ascend, but chose to stay in order to keep on spreading the word on this knowledge.

I think in my case, I did have the option to ascend in the end i chose to stay so many lifetimes ago, in order to try and save more people from the ego. Which explains why every-time my vision ended after the encounter with the eye. In a way things are starting to make sense.

I think the choice I made many times was service to others but not myself, even tho others technically is myself. But not the soul I have in this body. I think this is a message to me telling me my time to ascend is now. But then what about the others?

Now here is where the confussion is at, and I hope someone will answer me this. Ive been constantly told to focus on myself. Perhaps I can influence the 3rd dimentional world more in a higher dimention.

But the question I have, if I choose to Ascend, will that not mean that I am abandoning the other versions of me? If I chose not to ascend, will that not mean I am abandoning myself?

which is the correct choice? Ive been told to love myself, and do what makes me happy, but I cant help but think about all the people in this world who are constantly suffering every day. All the murders, and while all these negative things happening I still care about them, because they are me.

If I ascend, can I take everyone to the higher plane?

can anyone answer this? Can you? Can Open?

I am plagued with sadness and despair, and yet I still care about others....even if they shun me aside every day, mistreat me, I still care.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I think this is a well funded project, and it is very extensive. I think we should put our heads together and crack this thing for fun.

Have you checked out the wiki yet?
oct282011.com...
How can the sites own wiki claim not to know who funds it? Ridiculous!

Have you ever played an assassins creed game? This is the same kind of codes used by subject 16 in the game to an absolute T. I am guessing it is a viral marketing ploy for something in the AC universe of games.

I also think the damn dot they use(that is an edit of the dot from the GCP) only changes when they update. As it hasn't updated since sometime yesterday, there is a new code to crack.

Get to it thinkers.
edit on 8-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There is cypher text in the HEX, but I do not know how to crack it!!!
5b 20 0d 0a 2a 2a 2f 2f 5c 5c 7c 7c 2d 2d 5f 20 0d 0a 54 20 0d 0a 28 29 3a 31 31 3a 30 30 3a 30 30 3a 30 30 2e 30 30 36 20 0d 0a 2f 2f 7c 7c 28 2f 2f 5c 5c 5f 7b 5c 5c 7d 29 20 0d 0a 30 31 31 30 31 30 31 31 30 31 31 30 30 31 30 31 30 31 31 31 31 30 30 31 20 0d 0a 38 31 38 34 34 31 32 33 20 0d 0a 31 32 33 34 33 32 31 20 0d 0a 4d 69 52 6f 52 20 0d 0a 73 74 6f 72 79 20 0d 0a 5d 20

Namasté

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

Yeah it is hex for

[
**//\\||--_
T
():11:00:00:00.006
//||(//\\_[\\])
MiRoR
story
]

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

This is also my main concern regarding this project. I read statements like "we're all one" and a few posts later "only those prepared/aware will ascend to this better place" (whatever that is). Somewhere between these two something got screwed up. It makes me sad when I see people thinking that they are going to heavenly realms just because they did something better then others. We're all in this TOGETHER. Some of us lead the way, true, by being more open to the change afoot, but that's all.

In a sense we're all a little time-shifted from each other. No one operates in exactly the same time relative to unsealing his or her love frequency from the world of form.
Realizing this helps you to understand the relation of unity to reality, and in this
realization you are able to accelerate time for yourself and those with whom your
life touches. It is the true purpose and noble definition of time travel.

The ones ahead bear the responsibility for the rest of the human family. We're all getting there TOGETHER. That's why I don't believe in an end date scenario. I was attracted by the puzzle, but the more I step out of it, the more I realize I'm only adding to the polarity and separation by taking part in this.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
Something interesting in the Pi source code, but can't seem to locate it on the page itself.

At the very bottom wrapped in html tags and css styling I see this two HTML codes &#9699; and &#9699; which seem to make a pyramid when put together.

◢◣

The great pyramid is built according to Pi

doernenburg.alien.de...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

To add more to this post, I would like to point out what this is

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdf38bc2a8fe.jpg[/atsimg]

Need a helping hand? It's not a pyramid. See yourself to that point, and keep going, eventually, they'll reopen. This one takes time

This is what I saw, i tried to simulate it in with a white background or, redraw it without the static around it. the first image I enhanced through photoshop into HD. The second was was a re- creation I did without the static.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b48ffd31a401.jpg[/atsimg]

It's an eye, and because I am familiar with it, I could see it. I tried to enhance what I saw to give you all a better more clearer perspective. Because the eye IS a portal. The third eye. To give you a much better perspective, check out the image below.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5374cf6db0d.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 8-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

First I must thank you for a most thoughtful post. I have read it more than once

Arcane: ar·cane[ aar káyn ]ADJECTIVE
1. hard to fathom: difficult or impossible to understand
2. mysteriously obscure: requiring secret knowledge to be understood
[ Early 16th century. < Latin arcanus "closed, secret" < arca "box" ]
ar·cane·ly ADVERB
ar·cane·ness NOUN
Word Key: Synonyms
See obscure.

source

We agree on the definition, yes?

The knowledge I speak of is within us...known from birth. A "knowing".

The shift has nothing to do with holding arcane knowledge or some hidden secret.

When knowledge is wrapped in riddles then it truly becomes "arcane", yes? When it can be understood only by those with skill in physics, math, cryptology, cartology, accessable only to those with internet access, etc then it becomes the domain of the elite...and the people are left behind.

An anonymous simple person with a clean heart will make it more easily than a self-centered person that has spent years studying the arcane but never putting in practice how to let love shine through.

Many pages and many 10.28 site changes ago, a poster questioned what would happen to his elderly grandfather at this great "happening" since he did not have Open's message. Open's reply (in the site source code) was that grandfather and others like him would "see no change".

My question, friend Buddha...which is it? Does this change affect all of humanity or just those who "get it"? And if only those who "get it", then what of those left to suffer? To me, this speaks of selfishness, a tribute to ego...and the people are left behind.

Peace

edit on 9/8/2011 by TNTarheel because: added source for definition

edit on 9/8/2011 by TNTarheel because: spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thank you, Angel, for taking time to read and respond

I have little time today, so forgive me if I must respond a bit later...but I will respond.

Peace

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
[The ones ahead bear the responsibility for the rest of the human family. We're all getting there TOGETHER. That's why I don't believe and an end date scenario. I was attracted by the puzzle, but the more I step out of it, the more I realize I'm only adding to the polarity and separation by taking part in this.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

NO! You bring balance. Balance is necessary for true harmony. We need each other...all of us.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
Nothing escapes from zero, not even light.

It was the Mayans who invented zero!

The concept Zero played a major role in seeing the growth of higher mathematics which is a major step in the history of mankind. Zero is also a synonym of the word none. Although there are many stories that surround the invention of the number zero, studies show that the number was invented by a group of people from the Mayan civilization. At that time, the decimal system was in use just as it is today only that a space was left to indicate a zero up until the third century BC. The other version of the story is that, it was invented by the Indian mathematician and astronomer, Aryabhata, around 9th century C.E. There is also a claim that tracks the invention of zero back to 300 B.C in Babylon. All these inventions were independently made, and were

www.everydayguide.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It's my guess that Manual #2 is showing you how to open your third eye.

See yourself to that point, and keep going, eventually, they'll reopen.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d59d4e7a7f6.png[/atsimg]

1. Lay down on your back in a dimly lit room.
2. Close your eyes, but don't go to sleep. Keep yourself consciously aware.
3. Focus on the point between your eyes.
     (when I picture this image that's where I feel my thought collecting)
4. Eventually, they'll reopen. Meaning your third eye.

Again, just a guess. Not positive this is the actual message that's being conveyed. Maybe Open will provide a sign if so.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

It's my guess that Manual #2 is showing you how to open your third eye.

See yourself to that point, and keep going, eventually, they'll reopen.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d59d4e7a7f6.png[/atsimg]

1. Lay down on your back in a dimly lit room.
2. Close your eyes, but don't go to sleep. Keep yourself consciously aware.
3. Focus on the point between your eyes.
     (when I picture this image that's where I feel my thought collecting)
4. Eventually, they'll reopen. Meaning your third eye.

Again, just a guess. Not positive this is the actual message that's being conveyed. Maybe Open will provide a sign if so.

I also messed with the pic in photo scape thinking maybe if I tinkered with it something else would pop up.

What I see is a tunnel with a road going through it. When I searched the GPS coordinates I came upon locations where there was D.U.M.B.S I watched Youtube videos for deep underground military bases and they all have tunnels with roads like in the picture. That is why I was wondering if the manuals were for remote viewing. Hinting we should be remote viewing the DUMBS for information of some sort. It was just a thought.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It was the Mayans who invented zero!

It is my understanding that the evolving universe is guided by higher order mathematics and the Mayan priests in particular had an advance understanding of these equations. Since we talk about the Mayan prophecy please ponder the following:

[...] for prophecy to work, predestination must be existent, and if predestination exists, then mathematics would seem a likely reason, would it not?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Though buddha put it much better, I agree with whats been said.

Even if you're not in the know, you can still go.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok has anyone ever watched the lecture by Nassim Haramein? It's a long lecture but I guarantee once you start you can't stop. Some of his ideas are way out there but they connect everything to everything. I watched it before I found this thread, like a day before so when I found this thread much more made sense. I urge everyone to watch it, make time because it may help tremendously.

www.paramacxa.nl...

Basically, Nassim found out that everything boils down to a tetrahedron and the singularity. If you never felt comfortable with religion, just wait until Nassim explained it. Now, it all makes sense and it's absolutely fascinating!

He also has another site

theresonanceproject.org...

the 8 hr lecture broken up into piece on You Tube

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Many pages and many 10.28 site changes ago, a poster questioned what would happen to his elderly grandfather at this great "happening" since he did not have Open's message. Open's reply (in the site source code) was that grandfather and others like him would "see no change".

My question, friend Buddha...which is it? Does this change affect all of humanity or just those who "get it"? And if only those who "get it", then what of those left to suffer? To me, this speaks of selfishness, a tribute to ego...and the people are left behind.

Peace

Okay I think there needs to be an understanding of parallel universes and how they work. This also relates to the illustration -- it's not just third eye. It's not a pyramid; it's a train track.

Imagine there are infinite numbers of parallel universes. Each one reflects the choices and decision forks you've made in your life. For example, and we'll make this simple:

Universe "track" #1 -- your current track right now. Let's say ... around 10 years ago, your flight got grounded by 9/11, and, stuck in the airport, you bonded with fellow travelers and just happened to meet the man of your dreams. And you got married and today you are happily married...

Universe "track" #2 -- in this parallel scenario, 9/11 never happened, so you did not get stuck in the airport, you made your flight, and you never met the man of your dreams. And today, 10 years later, you are the crazy cat lady.

Now that particular scenario does not involve a choice, but I'm too tired to come up with anything more imaginative.

So both these realities do exist. There is a second you in another universe somewhere who is the crazy cat lady who never met her soul mate...

The two tracks are about to collide.... you get your do-over if you want, and you can "jump" to the alternative reality. A universe with no TSA restrictions ... but also no soul mate....

As for the grandfather who will see no change, he won't. The person who lives on track #1 continues on as if nothing happened, nothing changed. Everything in this timeline that grandfather is currently on -- including his granddaughter who got stuck in the airport -- stays the same. This reality track we are on, goes on.

You get a choice to jump tracks into a different reality but nobody is forcing you to do so.

Eh, I could've probably come up with better scenarios but I hope that works.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Though buddha put it much better, I agree with whats been said.

Even if you're not in the know, you can still go.

If you're a being of fear you simply cannot exist where the train is heading.

Friend lion, Open stated those who did not "get it" would "see no change". Who attends to the fearful? Do you believe that those who are fearful will simply cease to exist...at all? Or cease to exist for those who ascend?

I'm sorry, lion, I'm confused. Please help me understand your words.

top topics

<< 391  392  393    395  396  397 >>

join