It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 392
<< 389  390  391    393  394  395 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by buddhatrance

he and she is one,
1+1=0

never thaught maths will be prepossessing for me...

edit on 8-9-2011 by vatel because: warm feeling for cold numbers

I love that formula!
Visually, it makes me think of a numerical explanation of us being One.
Each individual/part of the whole is 1
1+1+1+1+1+1(to infinity)=0 (the universe)

Mathmax theory also sounds very intriguing, I should take a better look at it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ummm?? What did I just watch???

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

We had the key all along...see how THEY are luring the dog with a bone? What are they going to do with that rope? >The dog has a key in his mouth< His name is WALT. like in walt disney....animation....suspended animation...

edit on 8-9-2011 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathMax
If you eat one unequal share from the cake, can it ever be shared equally again?

The remaining portion or total as in I will eat more than you in the end because I started with a bigger piece?
If we are dividing the remaining portion (and forgetting about the piece that has been taken away) then yes, that can be divided equally.
But if we are still looking at the whole, the only way to share equally would be to also divide the larger portion that was taken...
Am I wrong here?

Are you saying we were never meant to divide at all? Or just in reference to zero?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
I'm thinking that if we counted the years with a zero year added in then at this present moment we are in the year 2012 and therefore wouldn't that make the Maya calendar dates 21-12-2012 and 28-10-2011 in the same year? So maybe the Maya calendar means that there is something going to happen between 28th October and 21st December this year?

Namasté
edit on 8/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: Open if that is the case would you place a second purple orb on the website, please?

Yes, that's what I have been trying to tell everyone that keeps on about the Mayan calendar and 2012. We are IN 2012...

OT : serious Humor/parental advice
Ok that fact brought us here after 7500 posts ?
Doomsday 2012 cancelled due to misinterpreting calendar,
Huhhrayy! but the mess is i have a event going on to be on 0ct28 this year, bummer....

lol, I've had more arguments with my kids over that teeny-tiny fact than you can imagine. Zero messes up everything! (Yes, MathMax, I agree, I just don't know WHY I agree!)
Good luck with your event. Anything you could share?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22if you divided once, you have divided. Removing one share, still makes your share smaller.

link   
reply to post by Grower

uhmmm,..... fantastic vegetarian recipes ?
some fish too...

link   
Good morning, thread! I would share some thoughts with you. The choice to read or not is in your hands.

I have written and deleted this post several times. My heart tells my head it is time to speak...so I do.

Within this thread, many areas have been explored...many topics discussed...and through combined effort the many have become one. However, I have seen a concern mentioned only twice. I speak to that concern.

What happens to those who do not understand? They see no change, yes?

Consider: the knowledge being discussed here is not "new" for it has been known since the birth of mankind. If this knowledge could truly change the world (as we know it), would that change not have already been made? And who is to decide what is "better"? Perhaps it is best that mankind remain unable to effect change in certain things, yes?

Consider: if all the "thinkers" ascend to a different plane, who is left to take care of those whose existence remains unchanged? Who remains to offer a kind word or a helping hand...to comfort a crying child or offer hope to those in despair??

We all hold the Key within ourselves to a better plane of existence. When we use that key to unlock the best of ourselves, then we have ascended, yes? When we have unlocked the best of ourselves, then we are able to change our 'universe" (circle of influence)...one person at a time. That influence (like a stone thrown into water) will create ever expanding ripples. In that way, we change the world.

No true keeper of the Light leaves the people behind.

Peace

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathMax
reply to post by Grower

We had the key all along...see how THEY are luring the dog with a bone? What are they going to do with that rope? >The dog has a key in his mouth< His name is WALT. like in walt disney....animation....suspended animation...

So, they need to give us back the dannm key? Or we have it and just don't know what to do with it?
Wow, I seriously need another cuppa...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

reply to post by buddhatrance

I think you're right.
Nice catch!!

Thanks also to Vatel for pointing out the name of the image.

We are really working like one big giant brain. The electrical impulses traveling cyberspace from one individual, to reach another. A synergy of neurons!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thank you TNT!
Very succinctly put.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Thank you TNT!
Very succinctly put.

Thank you, Grower
The words were given me and I was given no rest until I shared them. I hope they are considered.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
I agree! That was awesome! Definitely down the rabbit hole there...
Could we then begin to understand zero as "all" and "nothing"
if 0x0=0, 1x0=0, and 0/0=1 etc, wouldn't that begin to mean that zero is everything?

Gold star for you!

Zero is the eternal formless -- the "nothing" -- from out of which "all" arises. In that "Tour of the Universe" video, note the part where the atom would be size of a grain of sand in a football field. We are all more "empty, nothing, formless, zero" than we are "something, matter, form, 1."

Go inside your true self (puresilence.org...) and discover that there is No Thing and there is No There.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

AWESOME! I like that!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
Good morning, thread! I would share some thoughts with you. The choice to read or not is in your hands.

I have written and deleted this post several times. My heart tells my head it is time to speak...so I do.

Within this thread, many areas have been explored...many topics discussed...and through combined effort the many have become one. However, I have seen a concern mentioned only twice. I speak to that concern.

What happens to those who do not understand? They see no change, yes?

Consider: the knowledge being discussed here is not "new" for it has been known since the birth of mankind. If this knowledge could truly change the world (as we know it), would that change not have already been made? And who is to decide what is "better"? Perhaps it is best that mankind remain unable to effect change in certain things, yes?

Consider: if all the "thinkers" ascend to a different plane, who is left to take care of those whose existence remains unchanged? Who remains to offer a kind word or a helping hand...to comfort a crying child or offer hope to those in despair??

We all hold the Key within ourselves to a better plane of existence. When we use that key to unlock the best of ourselves, then we have ascended, yes? When we have unlocked the best of ourselves, then we are able to change our 'universe" (circle of influence)...one person at a time. That influence (like a stone thrown into water) will create ever expanding ripples. In that way, we change the world.

No true keeper of the Light leaves the people behind.

Peace

You are so right in this.

If the "thinkers" have the power to get through to the rest, maybe when the moment comes there is a choice. "Do I stay or do I go". Think about the Buddhist's belief that their original Buddah achieved enlightenment, but decided to stick around to help teach the rest of the world how to reach it them selves... thus the Dali Lhama, a continuous reincarnation of the Buddah who chooses to return lifetime after lifetime in the hopes that he can teach at least one more how to achieve enlightenment themselves.
What if the moment in time when "those who understand" make their choice we all of a sudden have many teachers on this planet/plane/lifetime. Many more would listen, and the world as we know it would begin to change as more and more began to see the truth. The "ripple" becomes a "wave".
Long before I came across Oct28, I felt that this "end-time" all were speaking of was not a dooms day, but a universal "AHA" moment, when many would see what we have been doing wrong for so many generations, and finally have the knowledge of how to fix it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Nothing escapes from zero, not even light.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Combined post, might need some referencing but its a jumble of the new posts I read since last night.

A new day and Holy Moley! Welcome MathMax
I read your post, didn't understand a lot of it but do see what you are saying (in my mathematically limited brain) about Zero. Scientists think that before the big bang there was nothing, and then everything just...exploded from a single point (?) and kept on rushing outwards. Again perhaps a clue that Zero is not what we think it is. The video was cool too.

One thing, maybe MiRoR is not spelt wrong. According to wiktionary its a latin verb, meaning 'present active'. en.wiktionary.org...
Its probably nothing, but still. Leet speak can be alternating capital and regular letters, making it harder to read although you can substitute numbers and other characters that look like certain letters too.

KhaliWitch, I can't help you much and you seem to be doing just fine on your own but Salt, Crypt, Ripe and SHA1 all have to do with cryptography and are often used in computer password mechanisms. Ripe and SHA1 are encryption algorithms, Salt a random string used to check that the password is correct. My knowledge is limited on this so the definitions might not be 100% but the gist is good. Maybe we need a cryptographer... Bruce Schneider are you out there? ;-)

en.wikipedia.org...

It looks like it might be a way to decode a password or something, but for what? I have no idea.

Welcome to all the new thinkers that have joined, too many to mention but I have read (though not understood) every post still.

It certainly feels like Open stepped it up a little harder now.

To infinity and beyond! Or back down the wormhole...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Well said, Avatar! And so the world is changed...and becomes that higher plane of existence, yes?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

i was suddenly thinking about the orbs (sad we dont get them anymore) :
i saw a green orb named st2.jpg (green) now we have a 4 .png (purple)
does anybody remember the other file names like the red or blue one ?

If I am not mistaken, I believe that they were all called st2.jpg, regardless of the color, he'd just replace the image in the folder.

Good catch. This is named differently and 4 could mean.... do you remember when a purple ball was asked as confirmation for the word free? Maybe 4 means that it confirmed the fourth word of the fill the blanks sentence, leaving the two in the middle still unknown.

When i'm scared and you're close I feel SAFE. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be FREE .[....]

This matches Avatars interpretation with free as the last word.

This makes more sense to me. Going back to what Khali said could it be:

When i'm scared and you're close I feel SAFE. It's hard to feel LOVE nowadays. Can you find where to be OPEN? Wait there, and you'll be FREE .[....]

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by avatar22

Well said, Avatar! And so the world is changed...and becomes that higher plane of existence, yes?

Exactly.
2nd

top topics

<< 389  390  391    393  394  395 >>

join