It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 389
<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Blessed be.
No I did not notice it, I was sitting behind my computer with my headphones on and my eyes closed, just listenng to the music and letting it take me where ever my mind felt like going!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
ok something strange just happened. I was on the main site and the lines "lay" and "awake" were faded (almost gone), like the B___________E line above. Bellow that was the same /? instance but no lines at all. Now it's back to how it was before. Anyone else noticed that change?
edit on 8-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

I didn't, went also to check a page I had refreshed a few minutes ago. Considering what happened to Vatel with the disappearing sentence, you may have refreshed at the right moment. Maybe he is testing future changes? If it's just there for a millisecond, it's probably not a clue for everyone to see (yet).

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Morning to all! I'm afraid I cannot remember last night's dreams to share today... maybe bits and pieces will come back to me, we'll see.
I wanted to share a story with you that my son wrote last week. Some of you may remember him jumping in and helping us here the other day. Before he knew anything at all about the oct28 page he wrote a story for school. He is very proud of it since he scored almost double what the average class score was for this assignment. When he told me the story it gave me chills. He has a very vivid imagination, and is always writing about unlikely superheros, but this one felt different to me.
Here it is (in my own words since I don't have the paper in front of me...)
He is a close personal friend of the President of the US and is frequently invited to join in games of golf etc. He receives an award for being the smartest man in history. There is a villian (I can't remember his name) who threatens him and everyone else on the planet. The nation chooses him to defeat this evil man (I thought is was funny, and somewhat fitting these days, he says he is chosen not because he is the smartest man in history, but because he is so popular being the president's friend)So, he sets out to invent a backpack with what sounds to me like nano-technology (He said it was biological as well as high tech computer, I can't remember exactly how he described the technology), the combination of which was meant to create a force-field around it's wearer to protect against nuclear fallout. He makes a website to make this "living" backpack available to everyone for free, and before they know it, everyone in the world has received one. The day comes that the villain attacks, but to everyone's surprise, it is not nuclear, but a biological weapon. The backpacks cannot protect against a biological attack because they are partly biological themselves. All the people and all the backpacks die, as well as he, because they thought it would be one way, and it turned out to be another they weren't prepared for.

Yes, I know this is a kind of gloom and doom that is not being covered here, but with all the talk elsewhere about doomsday etc, as well as what I get to be the moral of the story "Things are not always as they seem". I thought I should share. Sounds to me that in his 12 year old Asperger's mind he has gotten the message to expect the unexpected.
I wanted to cry when I heard that he wrote such a saddening story. Not even the hero makes it out alive...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Blessed be.
It is indeed a saddening story, but children see and hear more than we can. So perhaps he is indeed seeing/ hearing something that you are not! Try letting him listen to the music from the website and let him tell you what it makes him feel like!!

Namasté

P.S: My daughter doesn't want to listen to it for very long, because it makes her sad ( in her words )
edit on 8/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: Forgot to mention why

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hi all, I've been lurking for a few days (on this site and on godlikeproductions) and signed up so I could follow the signature link to the wiki. Thank you for creating the wiki! Seems it is missing a few items -- the fan-fiction Kingdom of Hearts Reversed and the theory that 4092333735 is part of the countdown and represents Sept 10, 2011 at 3:14 pm EST? Also there is a train track theory that I think is critical as well.

I have a lot of thoughts on all of this, not sure how much room I get to type... here I go, with apologies if all this has been already brought up (I really tried to read through the entire thread) --

1) Not Here -- could that be read as "No There?"

2) The eye-gazing experiment in manual #1: I have this hunch that the point of this has been missed. I may be completely off-base on this, but immediately after I first saw that page, I had a sync. On a totally different & unrelated site someone posted a photo of an eye with a pupil that is not centered. Over the eye someone photo-shopped in a pic of a devil. So go back to the manual #1 and take a closer look: doesn't the right eye have a pupil that is not centered?

I don't think this means people with such a condition are "devils" but I do wonder if it's related to the "Nobody's" in the fan-fiction piece.

3) Monday Monday clue: it jumped out at me that this is related to the 4092333735 clue. Do not ask me how I arrived at this (it was flash of insight), BUT, my theory is something will happen on Sept 10, 2011 at 3:14 pm EST, and that is that there will be a bend in fabric of time (that was another page that linked to google maps and a bend in a river). Bringing the past into the present ("de ja vu" but on a grand scale). The past we'll see is our own past, Sept 10, 2001 -- 10 years ago. That day was a Monday. Spend time thinking back to where you were on that date at 3:14 pm. Ask yourself if whatever you were doing then, would you make a different choice if you could go back in time for a "do-over." (Answer: choose love).

4) Tourette's video - I noticed that it plays a clip from Police's Every Breath You Take, which is relevant.

5) The thinker -- none of you have it. What this means is none of us have a "mind," or a self if you will.

6) The eyes, soon (alexander graham bell) and "It's in the eyes" -- It's all about being the conscious observer. What you observe, you manifest. This is the lesson of the Schroedinger's cat. It's not about what you say, or type, or think or even feel... it's about what you choose to place your focus -- your observation -- on.

7) 1113_2226_3339_BB -- 1+1+1= 3, 2+2+2 = 6, etc... and BB is "building blocks"... I believe this relates back to the fan-fiction piece, which is all about integrating self (past, present, parallel, future selves) as well as soul fragments (the Nobody's).

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You do realize that kids see a lot of stuff on tv and make up
stories that way, don't you? I hear fascinating stories from kids
all the time, most inspired by Jimmie Neutron, Robotboy and
various other cartoons. Don;t forget that the kids nowadays
have a whole other source of info than we had.

Be careful not to project your *reality* upon his.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Blessed be.

I have been looking ar MiRoR and decided to break it in to MRR and io and then I googled them:
MRR: a lot of links, not sure if they are connected
io: Greek mythology, lover of Zeus, turned into silver cow and stayed one for many years before turned back to human ( great, great, great,etc., grandmother of Hercules)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hay all do we know what this number is for yet?

It is on the mane page but i can not find it in the code

My bad its the clock
edit on 8-9-2011 by thislifetimeismine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Okay more...

On the current page the third "reality" photo -- I believe that represents the neurons of the human brain. "As above, so below."

Are particles conscious? The answer is -- Yes. (Book recommendation: The Quantum Enigma).

This is not a clue that's been presented but October 28 is the start date of the festival of Osiris. Osiris and Isis were twin god and goddess in Egypt. Osiris was cut up into pieces and Isis has to put all the pieces back together. Relates back to the fan-fiction excerpt.

Choice between service to self or service to others: well, the Riku's in the world are going to have to focus on service to self -- reintegrating all their parts, including the nobody's like Xurik, who may resist and struggle. The Xurik's need to choose service to others.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

holy sh#t, malheureusement i cant monitor in milliseconds this will cause sth like a dos attack...
we have to work together i think, open shows hints get your cam ready take a snapshot and post it here..
thats why open tries to dissimulate the message more and more > together we are one !

@open : i like to have yellow orb for @ll, if the redgoldandgreen is too difficult.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
Hi all, I've been lurking for a few days (on this site and on godlikeproductions) and signed up so I could follow the signature link to the wiki. Thank you for creating the wiki! Seems it is missing a few items -- the fan-fiction Kingdom of Hearts Reversed and the theory that 4092333735 is part of the countdown and represents Sept 10, 2011 at 3:14 pm EST? Also there is a train track theory that I think is critical as well.

I have a lot of thoughts on all of this, not sure how much room I get to type... here I go, with apologies if all this has been already brought up (I really tried to read through the entire thread) --

1) Not Here -- could that be read as "No There?" Quite possibly...my eyes keep wanting me to see it that way as well

2) The eye-gazing experiment in manual #1: I have this hunch that the point of this has been missed. I may be completely off-base on this, but immediately after I first saw that page, I had a sync. On a totally different & unrelated site someone posted a photo of an eye with a pupil that is not centered. Over the eye someone photo-shopped in a pic of a devil. So go back to the manual #1 and take a closer look: doesn't the right eye have a pupil that is not centered?

I don't think this means people with such a condition are "devils" but I do wonder if it's related to the "Nobody's" in the fan-fiction piece. Maybe this is how we are to tell the difference between the two (deceivors vs. truth)

3) Monday Monday clue: it jumped out at me that this is related to the 4092333735 clue. Do not ask me how I arrived at this (it was flash of insight), BUT, my theory is something will happen on Sept 10, 2011 at 3:14 pm EST, and that is that there will be a bend in fabric of time (that was another page that linked to google maps and a bend in a river). Bringing the past into the present ("de ja vu" but on a grand scale). The past we'll see is our own past, Sept 10, 2001 -- 10 years ago. That day was a Monday. Spend time thinking back to where you were on that date at 3:14 pm. Ask yourself if whatever you were doing then, would you make a different choice if you could go back in time for a "do-over." (Answer: choose love). To be quite honest, I have no clue what I was doing, other than a "normal" work day... that may be something worth meditating on to see if I can bring up the memory...

4) Tourette's video - I noticed that it plays a clip from Police's Every Breath You Take, which is relevant. Before the floride thing came up I had wondered if the song was the clue... this is a possibility...

5) The thinker -- none of you have it. What this means is none of us have a "mind," or a self if you will. Worth pondering....

6) The eyes, soon (alexander graham bell) and "It's in the eyes" -- It's all about being the conscious observer. What you observe, you manifest. This is the lesson of the Schroedinger's cat. It's not about what you say, or type, or think or even feel... it's about what you choose to place your focus -- your observation -- on. So true...

7) 1113_2226_3339_BB -- 1+1+1= 3, 2+2+2 = 6, etc... and BB is "building blocks"... I believe this relates back to the fan-fiction piece, which is all about integrating self (past, present, parallel, future selves) as well as soul fragments (the Nobody's). Could be... I will be pondering this as well....

Thoughts?

Welcome!! Glad to have you here with us! You've made some really great points, and I've bolded my thoughts in with yours. Hope to continue seeing you here helping! We can use all we can get! hahahaha

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

You do realize that kids see a lot of stuff on tv and make up
stories that way, don't you? I hear fascinating stories from kids
all the time, most inspired by Jimmie Neutron, Robotboy and
various other cartoons. Don;t forget that the kids nowadays
have a whole other source of info than we had.

Be careful not to project your *reality* upon his.

He spends most of his time at his father's house, and they do not have TV. Yes, he watches cartoons etc, but he is what I call my little "computer geek" (lovingly of course). He would much rather design a program or draw a comic strip than worry about what's going on in the world. Until this past weekend he had not even been here to know I was involved in all of this here. There is no way this particular "reality" had been projected on him at the time he wrote the story.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

Blessed be.
It is indeed a saddening story, but children see and hear more than we can. So perhaps he is indeed seeing/ hearing something that you are not! Try letting him listen to the music from the website and let him tell you what it makes him feel like!!

Namasté

P.S: My daughter doesn't want to listen to it for very long, because it makes her sad ( in her words )
edit on 8/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: Forgot to mention why

I will do that. He comes home tomorrow evening. He has a great interest in this thread, though he hasn't opened up enough to see it's more than a puzzle... he loves a good puzzle! I'm sure he'll even ask if we've found anything. I'll be sure to have him listen and tell me what it feels like/means to him.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

holy sh#t, malheureusement i cant monitor in milliseconds this will cause sth like a dos attack...
we have to work together i think, open shows hints get your cam ready take a snapshot and post it here..
thats why open tries to dissimulate the message more and more > together we are one !

@open : i like to have yellow orb for @ll, if the redgoldandgreen is too difficult.

What I meant is that your refreshing the page happened to match just that instant where the fleeting change was made. I didn't suggest refreshing repeatedly.

I agree about each possibly seeing a different fragment, and then putting it together as one!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Thank you for the welcome; but don't encourage me too much as I can be prolific. Hee hee...

I am also still figuring out how to use the features, such as quoting....

Deceivers vs truth: the only deceiver is your own mind. It creates illusions (including the illusion that there is a "There" -- there is No There). If you focus on conspiracies, you will manifest conspiracies.

This is one of my favorite articles -- about 9/11. It ties back to the global consciousness project site that was one of the clues.

www.realitysandwich.com...

It is basically proposing that the twin towers dissolved before our very eyes because all the world was watching -- observing -- in fear. That is the lesson we have been meant to learn these past 10 years.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I knew it was wrong of me to say anyhting anymore in this thread,
but just to clarify, you show this to you your 12 y/old son?

Really?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

if i remember well your son (12?) was left alone at the computer, he wrote some posts, i cant remember his name but i am sure he clicked around on various links around ats, do you know how much of info our kids can store noadays ? ( i would never let my kids alone to the internet, they have got them own computer but its in my office and i never let them go alone ! (no parental control bs software needed), if there is a problem, ican solve it,if there is a question i can help)
eg my oldest daughter was googling( the only protection i have is proxy, filtering offensive words and pics/videos) sex ok at that age normal i think, we have been 2 hours together on looking for infos. Now she knows about that, if she wants to know more: she'll ask...
sorry but ats isnt the best place for teenagers, Jimmie Neutron is BS but far better.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

3) Monday Monday clue: it jumped out at me that this is related to the 4092333735 clue. Do not ask me how I arrived at this (it was flash of insight), BUT, my theory is something will happen on Sept 10, 2011 at 3:14 pm EST, and that is that there will be a bend in fabric of time (that was another page that linked to google maps and a bend in a river). Bringing the past into the present ("de ja vu" but on a grand scale). The past we'll see is our own past, Sept 10, 2001 -- 10 years ago. That day was a Monday. Spend time thinking back to where you were on that date at 3:14 pm. Ask yourself if whatever you were doing then, would you make a different choice if you could go back in time for a "do-over." (Answer: choose love).

Hi sheba, you make great points! I was particularly intrigued by the above, and the idea of a bending of time on Sept. 10. Maybe we will get a first taste of the time line collapsing. As far as I can recall, it was a normal day at work for me.

Also, my eyes went immediately to the (clock) time... 3:14 pm EST, which had been mentioned earlier, but now I see another connection to the pi. I don't think it's just a coincidence that it shows 3:14...

Recapping, so far 4 instances of 3/14.

1 - Einstein's birthday
2 - Illuminati card
3 - pi
4 - time of the counter when it matches the phone number

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

I knew it was wrong of me to say anyhting anymore in this thread,
but just to clarify, you show this to you your 12 y/old son?

Really?

I meant no disrespect. You made a statement, and I answered no more no less.
Why is it bad to show this to my son? I have seen nothing but goodness come from this as of yet. I have always been open with him, and will continue to be so. Like I said, he enjoys a good puzzle, and this one has him intrigued.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

s for you buddha, did you consider changing name tu srisrisherlock ?
great find...

new topics

top topics

<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join