It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Could numbers be mirrored?

link   
reply to post by Nobama

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7939816be5b2.jpg[/atsimg]

link   
whoops double post
edit on 3-9-2011 by thelighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thelighter

I think you might be right

Maybe we're all a bit confused as to where to go now, so we're trying to look for things that aren't really there... Open did say 'patience...' so, maybe we should just be patient.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
Could numbers be mirrored?

Yes, they're called palindromes.
Wow, that sounded smart for a dummy with math. lol

link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

The touretes video probably doesn't matter at this point but i thought it made sense he was complaining about toothpaste making him feel bad what is in toothpaste

link   

Tourettes dude referred IMHO to the song: 'missing you',
from some rapper. I think that was an easy start-off riddle.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Maybe we could try that and see what happens

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The touretes video probably doesn't matter at this point but i thought it made sense he was complaining about toothpaste making him feel bad what is in toothpaste

seriously ?
this thread has become bad enough, i dont think we need to start talking about toothpaste

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
And I posted earlier that I thought it meant Colgate College who do a lot of experimenting.
Each person sees stuff so differently...

departments.colgate.edu...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Fluoride is in toothpaste, and a lot of people on this site hate the fluoride in toothpaste/water. I think this may be what was being hinted at?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I did too.

A lot of the early safe clues were related to conspiracies..,

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
well, thats me done if were taking things too seriously here, open tore me apart for it at the start so to see it all going that way now is just silly
toodles

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
Like other posters here I was a little worried that we might get lost in thought here, branching from one idea into many more ans so on. Until now no one was able to come up with a solid/verified theory of what it all means (no pun intended), yet the whole thing is moving forward (new clues, some old ones gone). There's supposed to be a new Manual page coming up without even having a solid insight of what the first want was all about (except a few from the few that tried it).

When I saw the B__________E updated it got me thinking...what if the knowledge that is conveyed is the path itself? Sherlock mentioned the ever changing goal...what if there is no set-in-stone goal? We all try to solve this thinking there will be some big revelation at the end (october 28 or whatever), but what if by that time everyone involved would have found he's own wisdom, so different and yet as true as the next one?

I admit I took this guy/girl/group (Open) for granted at first. The more I see the more I think there's a little genius behind to put together a puzzle like this. Now don't you think a smart entity like this would have realized from the beginning that the path we all started on might get so divers that each of us might end up with a different truth? And if so he would have set tighter rules for the game to make sure everyone's on the same page and we all progress along the same path to the same destination? I, for one, I would.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

Here's mine:
It has changed and morphed since we started researching it. It started out simple, with a key. How did we find the safe? We started interacting with it, we found clues. Did it expand the more we played with it, or was it all in place from the beginning? I, for one, am amazed at everything that has gone on.

It does seem that we are being sorted into two groups of people. There's now two choices. There also was something about some people will get it, some won't. Is the path the same for everyone is a good question. In real life, I do believe everyone has their own path to follow, but unfortunately, the path we follow is impressed upon us by our parents, our peers, our teachers in school, and the people we interact with. The path we are given is not necessarily the path we need, but who's to say what we really need and don't?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Grower? I mentioned the Southern Cross the other night when I was first thinking about this, just cant recall if you were around. I was wondering where it would be on the 10 28. I cant seem to get my Stellarium to pin point it, lol Im not that good with the program. Perhaps someone else can.

and Tall? I dont think ANYTHING can be ruled out as to leading to nowhere. That would be Very limited thinking this far into the what I now like to call the worm hole as opposed to the rabbit hole!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm pretty much done with this thread. So I wish you
all a happy hunting!

Gidday

link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by Molimo

Im sure if we looked hard enough, we would find a ancient tribe that may have called some form of constellations "The Dancing Four" or it may have just been four stars in particular. It is ringing a bell, I just can't bring it to the for front yet. I just know I have heard this term down the road somewhere along the line

Another poster, early on, suggested it could refer to the Four Royal Stars

Edit: onehuman, my apologies for not remembering.
edit on 9/3/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Druid42

Don't know yet. There was a line next to that thing saying:
That one is for free. I assumed that riddle was free,
maybe he meant that the '1' in the riddle is free to move
about, or leave out of any calc we do with it.

And now it's purple. Also, the slash code at the bottom turned red right before we solved. I think it's something we should work on.....the next clues to solve become highlighted with color?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

the path we follow is impressed upon us by our parents, our peers, our teachers in school, and the people we interact with. The path we are given is not necessarily the path we need, but who's to say what we really need and don't? Story of my life

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelighter
reply to post by Druid42

This is part of/related to classic attribute of numbers that I was taught in high school. If you do a multiplication by 9 or a multiple of 9, you can check if you are likely correct, by adding the numbers together and they will equal 9.

9 9 = 9
18 1+8 = 9
27 2 +7 = 9
36 3 + 6 = 9

There are a number of little tricks like this with numbers, people like mentalists often make use of these tricks.

Numerology is not a strong suit of mine. Done my research, but there can be an infinite number of combinations in a finite system. Mathematics I can handle, numerology not so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join