It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

It's probably best if we gathered the 4 theories and started comparing but there might be more we don't know about

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by Druid42

Probably not the 'answer' but here's a shot...

1234)* --- *(4321

12345 6 54321

2+4+6+8+10 = 30
30+6 = 36
36/4 = 9

Mind you, this doesn't take into account the stars and brackets... so, yeah...

But it's not nine. I think when we do figure it out, the answer will be pretty obvious.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

What if, like the initial bars and slashes in the source code, the stars represent the answer? In this case, there is one star on each side...

1+2+3+4 = 10

1 (for each side)

But how does that tie in the three dashes?

O-N-E

Or maybe T-W-O, for step 2.

edit on 3-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Druid42

Don't know yet. There was a line next to that thing saying:
That one is for free. I assumed that riddle was free,
maybe he meant that the '1' in the riddle is free to move
about, or leave out of any calc we do with it.

And now it's purple. Also, the slash code at the bottom turned red right before we solved. I think it's something we should work on.....the next clues to solve become highlighted with color?

This makes sense.
edit on 3-9-2011 by thelighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Do you meditate?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

And now it's purple. Also, the slash code at the bottom turned red right before we solved. I think it's something we should work on.....the next clues to solve become highlighted with color?

This is exactly what I was thinking. Let's all focus at one puzzle at a time until we get some kind of confirmation we cracked it. It will be much easier for everyone to keep track of what's going on here. New posters can be pointed to the puzzle at hand.

Later: After all we're 300 pages into this thing. Time to get organized.

edit on 3-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Maybe this thread should be more organized some one posts what we should do next and everyone focus on it or give 1 or 2 of the brightest something to do probably best done in teams or maybe it doesn't have to be that organized

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

This is exactly what I was thinking. Let's all focus at one puzzle at a time until we get some kind of confirmation we cracked it. It will be much easier for everyone to keep track of what's going on here. New posters can be pointed to the puzzle at hand.

Later: After all we're 300 pages into this thing. Time to get organized.

edit on 3-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

we were organised a long time ago , untill the whole thing got out of hand then people left and druid went crazy

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaia831
reply to post by Druid42

Do you meditate?

But of course. It's the only way to calm the mind. Uhm, actually I could ramble for hours on that subject. Sounds like a good thread title, eh? Get your twenty posts in and start that thread, and I'll be more than happy to participate in it. Feel free to U2U when you do.

Why would you ask that?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

How did it?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Sorry to go on a bit of a tangent here, but did anyone ever call the phone number on the atlasbabylondeception image? I haven't been able to find anyone who did, and am not in the USA so didn't myself.

oct282011.com...

319-762-5045 x2411

That's how my work writes phone numbers for switchboards, so you'd call the main number, and ask for extension 2411.

I also tried googling the other stuff there a while back, one seemed to be a model number for a Sony Vaio laptop, another a Sony PDA/Walkman. There also seems to possibly be the word "Dave", which links in to the David and Cameron who owned projectpixels when it was an advertising/art project site.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

How did it?

all the broken clues and puzzles, open turned all weird, people were talking about death and suicide and cuddling unicorns and stuff, it was crazy, scroll back a hundred pages and read up to this point, youll be lost honestly............ then druid who was keeping things rolling, started to act like open, talking all weird. Now everyone is looking into things we were doing days ago, and the thread is getting really bad.....................

heads up - i got a posting ban for posting "one liners"
that was the excuse anyways.
edit on 3-9-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

You said your mind never rested, so i became curious as to what level. Meditation is bliss
Yah, does indeed have a nice ring to it, i'll bear it in mind, i have a inkling the 20 posts won't take me too long.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Thats what happens when a combination of the unknown a thread this long and talks of the apocalypse happen

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I actually tried to meditate with the chakras because i thought it would give me power

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

UPDATE: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites

edit on Sun Sep 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well folks, we have hit the 300 page mark. The 8/3/11 thread [hoax] was solved in about 300 pages, utilizing the combined resources of everyone on ATS who participated. This one is a different story, and on that premise alone I'll say there is something substantial to it. Here at ATS we can ferret out BS, debunk anything, and usually do it relatively quickly.

Mind you, we are not clueless. We have made significant leaps forward in coming to a solution. We are getting closer and closer, just not there yet.

For me, I am going to step a way for a little, eat dinner, think about the new dscr.jpg, and mull about the purple number code. I'll be back in a bit.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Thats what happens when a combination of the unknown a thread this long and talks of the apocalypse happen

Perhaps a potential idea would be to ask Grower to close this thread, but start a fresh one, with the recaps/updates collected in the first post of the new one. With a new thread like that, it would be easier for new people to come in, see the progress so far in the first post, and not feel so daunted by 300 pages?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaia831
reply to post by Druid42

You said your mind never rested, so i became curious as to what level. Meditation is bliss
Yah, does indeed have a nice ring to it, i'll bear it in mind, i have a inkling the 20 posts won't take me too long.

You are only six posts away. Keep posting!
Second.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thelighter

Maybe should be called new creepy oct28 website part 2

new topics

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join