It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just for the record when I did the 4 in the beginning so over a couple hours ago it did the same for me as druid.

I still can't help but think the dancing 4 are somehow constellation related

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by Druid42

Their last chance to act is drawing closer and closer... we do have it in us to stop them, but will enough of us wake up in time to do it? I hope so.

"For the first time in human history almost all of humanity is politically activated, politically conscious and politically interactive... The resulting global political activism is generating a surge in the quest for personal dignity, cultural respect and economic opportunity in a world painfully scarred by memories of centuries-long alien colonial or imperial domination... [The] major world powers, new and old, also face a novel reality: while the lethality of their military might be greater than ever, their capacity to impose control over the politically awakened masses of the world is at a historic low. To put it bluntly: in earlier times, it was easier to control one million people than to physically kill one million people; today, it is infinitely easier to kill one million people than to control one million people."

Zbigniew Brzezinski (Jerkface)

Bold and 'Jerkface' both added by me

Wow, that's scary to think about. One small nuclear accident or terrorist "false flag" could easily achieve that. Hhmm, but thats the conspiratist in me talking.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
Take the alphabet A=9 B=18 C=27 D=36 ETC.... Just keep adding 9 to each letter.

Take each letter of your first name find the number add them all up and divide it by 9.
Same with your middle name and then your last name. Creepy Hah....
Add up But Don't divide them (you can but you'll see what I'm getting at) Jesus, Cross,
Jewish, Lucifer, Gospel, Messiah, Muhammad, English, London, Satans, and Fruit...

Now what do you think? Possible accident? Pretty exact science. Are there more??
Now using this numbering system, Evil, Tree, Sex, Blood, and Son all equal 432.
Hades and Hell equal 333 together 666. God and Allah are 234. Z is also 234

Hey...234. What if six was nine afterall

Ummm, you might want to play around with that a little more with the numbers on the site at the mo? Maybe?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by KBilly

reply to post by KBilly

KBilly, yours updating yet?

Nope, I can't reach the site(s) at all now: record, oct282011.com or projectpixels

I'll just be patient and follow along on here for now, it's probably just related to my ISP network bearing in mind he said he was moving the site - DNS updates can take a while to propogate sometimes (if that's what open has done)

Me either. What'd we do?

What actual error do you get? KBilly's theory sounds a good one, if you move a site to a new IP, you have to change the DNS records to point the domain (eg foo.com) to the IP (eg 8.8.8.8). As he says, this can be slow to propagate sometimes depending on your ISP. You could try changing your DNS services to OpenDNS, or GoogleDNS. I use googles, (4.4.4.4 and 8.8.8.8) and am able to reach the site fine.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Not sure, at the begining a professer from princton was discussing his work of a global concience study. Im about to watch the rest of the program and see if I can come up with something.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
hmm Dancing Winds maybe? North East South and West? or, add subtract, multiply and divide? lol or my brain on this thread???!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelighter

Originally posted by KBilly

reply to post by KBilly

KBilly, yours updating yet?

Nope, I can't reach the site(s) at all now: record, oct282011.com or projectpixels

I'll just be patient and follow along on here for now, it's probably just related to my ISP network bearing in mind he said he was moving the site - DNS updates can take a while to propogate sometimes (if that's what open has done)

Me either. What'd we do?

What actual error do you get? KBilly's theory sounds a good one, if you move a site to a new IP, you have to change the DNS records to point the domain (eg foo.com) to the IP (eg 8.8.8.8). As he says, this can be slow to propagate sometimes depending on your ISP. You could try changing your DNS services to OpenDNS, or GoogleDNS. I use googles, (4.4.4.4 and 8.8.8.8) and am able to reach the site fine.

"The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy."
But, then, i already know Open is not too fond of me /sarcasm/

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I kind of doubt he's blocking people, if he was that kind of person, he would have blocked me back when i scanned all potential safe codes, or thetallwhitehuman who he called a "very negative entity"

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Have you tried it? Did you read some more there?
Pretty interesting! I didn't mean to post that as my own btw,
I assumed people followed that link presented a few pages
back.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Grower

Druid seems to be the most enlightened one here next to open or should i call it that probably has nothing to do with it

I'm probably also the biggest puzzle/strategy game addict on here as well. While at work, I do one crossword puzzle a day while on my lunch break. A 25 minute puzzle now takes me 10 minutes to solve. The mind is a muscle. The more you use it, the bigger it gets. It has it's drawbacks though. My mind never rests. That sucks sometimes.

link   

Originally posted by sethbrandon
reply to post by Grower

Not sure, at the begining a professer from princton was discussing his work of a global concience study. Im about to watch the rest of the program and see if I can come up with something.

Ok, see if they happen to mention at the end that Steven Hawking figured out that there were some things that CAN escape a black hole and that a bunch of other scientist agreed because they couldn't prove him wrong. I'm not sure that's where I remember it from, but maybe?

link   
reply to post by cingularity

Should this be a good thing or a bad thing?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Grower

I kind of doubt he's blocking people, if he was that kind of person, he would have blocked me back when i scanned all potential safe codes, or thetallwhitehuman who he called a "very negative entity"

Maybe you've been forgiven for breaking everything? lol, j/k.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Grower

Have you tried it? Did you read some more there?
Pretty interesting! I didn't mean to post that as my own btw,
I assumed people followed that link presented a few pages
back.

Are you kidding??
Math? Me?
Nah, we don't get along so well.

Oh, but where's Avatar...she's the math wizard

edit on 3-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Are you referring to Hawking radiation?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I don't have a long attention span like you

i have a pretty wild imagination maybe Thats why i think deeply about things something most people either can't or refuse to do

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I've seen a couple of people ask about the significance of the green dots.

Well, the first one, I'm not so sure, but the second and third were added in response to people in this thread asking for it.

I'm not 100%, but I believe the first was druid42, and the smaller one was TNTarheel. They had said something like "Can I have a sign if I'm on the right track?" during posts where they speculated on the meanings of the site.

On the subject of IP logging, yes, he is most likely logging your IP. Almost all web server software comes configured to log IPs by default, for every single page on the site, and also for attempts to read pages that don't exist (404 and other errors).

Someone said about him likely not having any coding skill, well he must have some skill in that arena, to make the script for the countdown to Oct 28, and the obfuscation of the script by encoding it as hex and rebuilding it on the fly. He may only have very minimal skill, adapting existing scripts, but he certainly has some skill.

The dot used to be red, remember? Then it turned green, and yes, I asked for the second one, and it was a new member that asked for the third. They were added when we shared a personal story. It was my intention to prove once and for all that Open is actively watching us, and will respond to honest and legit requests from him.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
About what onehuman said about 4 and constellations you might be right except we probably wouldn't know where to look

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by Grower

Are you referring to Hawking radiation?

Heh, no idea!
All I know is he was agreeing with all the other geniuses that nothing could escape, then he had to eat his words at some scientific conference and say there was stuff that could, then they all argued some more and eventually ended up agreeing with him. Whew!

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join