It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by Druid42

Hope this is OK for the time being...

The dimensions are 333x333

333 x 333 = 110889

110889 = 9

333 + 333 + 333 = 999

As I said somewhere before, nine keeps popping up a lot lately.

edit on 3-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

Thanks a million, but mine refreshed. I am thinking it has to do with ISP caching, not a local problem, but we'll know when Grower can update hers. Grower, did you think about rebooting your modem/router, however you connect to the internet?

Also, remember earlier when there was a quote, I think way early, that said, "Do not be deceived, it's not 9"? I'll have to think about this one for a bit. You're right about the correlation though. Anyone pick 9 on the poll?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

What if it represents the fourth dimension?

However, the name of the picture was something along the lines of, 'this isn't important...' so again, I don't know

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by onehuman

Possibly people do talk about dancing elements but i think earth isn't mentioned much but we also need to think about what else 4 could represent

Well, so far we've learned that 9 isn't it and 4 isn't it. But, if 4 isn't it, why did it work for Druid?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Maybe october 28 is the deadline so honestly are chances are pretty slim and even if they did "wake up" they will probably target the puppets not the puppet masters

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by JourPolaire

333+333 = 666

John Lennon had a connection with the number nine.

Yep, there's a song Number 9, isn't there. When played backwards, it says "Turn me on dead man, turn me on." There's backwards masking again.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Druid seems to be the most enlightened one here next to open or should i call it that probably has nothing to do with it

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

"Grower, did you think about rebooting your modem/router, however you connect to the internet?"

Well, I would, but the youngest adult son is a gamer and I've been threatened with life and limb if I mess with it. lol

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Wasn't there also something in one of the videos we watched about us entering the 'ninth cycle,' or something similar to that?

Does anyone remember?

I'll have to backtrack a bit... but I'm sure I remember something about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

Wasn't there also something in one of the videos we watched about us entering the 'ninth cycle,' or something similar to that?

Does anyone remember?

Just check on anything with Calleman and the levels of consciousness.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've seen a couple of people ask about the significance of the green dots.

Well, the first one, I'm not so sure, but the second and third were added in response to people in this thread asking for it.

I'm not 100%, but I believe the first was druid42, and the smaller one was TNTarheel. They had said something like "Can I have a sign if I'm on the right track?" during posts where they speculated on the meanings of the site.

On the subject of IP logging, yes, he is most likely logging your IP. Almost all web server software comes configured to log IPs by default, for every single page on the site, and also for attempts to read pages that don't exist (404 and other errors).

Someone said about him likely not having any coding skill, well he must have some skill in that arena, to make the script for the countdown to Oct 28, and the obfuscation of the script by encoding it as hex and rebuilding it on the fly. He may only have very minimal skill, adapting existing scripts, but he certainly has some skill.

link   

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by KBilly

KBilly, yours updating yet?

Nope, I can't reach the site(s) at all now: record, oct282011.com or projectpixels

I'll just be patient and follow along on here for now, it's probably just related to my ISP network bearing in mind he said he was moving the site - DNS updates can take a while to propogate sometimes (if that's what open has done)

link   
reply to post by Druid42

Maybe we should think about the rest of the backwards lyrics and not only that but it is important because it pretty much stands out the most

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but was just watching Through the wormhole with Morgan Freeman, the episode about 6th sense. It had the cat in the box in the alive/dead state, a geiger counter, the world map with the flashing red dots etc. Anyone else see this?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

Does anyone remember?

Just check on anything with Calleman and the levels of consciousness.

Ahhh, that just might be what I am thinking of...

Thanks, Grower!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly

reply to post by KBilly

KBilly, yours updating yet?

Nope, I can't reach the site(s) at all now: record, oct282011.com or projectpixels

I'll just be patient and follow along on here for now, it's probably just related to my ISP network bearing in mind he said he was moving the site - DNS updates can take a while to propogate sometimes (if that's what open has done)

Me either. What'd we do?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

"Grower, did you think about rebooting your modem/router, however you connect to the internet?"

Well, I would, but the youngest adult son is a gamer and I've been threatened with life and limb if I mess with it. lol

I did that a good while back to no effect, so do don't go falling out with your lad, lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sethbrandon
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but was just watching Through the wormhole with Morgan Freeman, the episode about 6th sense. It had the cat in the box in the alive/dead state, a geiger counter, the world map with the flashing red dots etc. Anyone else see this?

I remember that one! Well, parts because I never get an entire uninterrupted hour.
Got any thoughts on a connection?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Take the alphabet A=9 B=18 C=27 D=36 ETC.... Just keep adding 9 to each letter.

Take each letter of your first name find the number add them all up and divide it by 9.
Same with your middle name and then your last name. Creepy Hah....
Add up But Don't divide them (you can but you'll see what I'm getting at) Jesus, Cross,
Jewish, Lucifer, Gospel, Messiah, Muhammad, English, London, Satans, and Fruit...

Now what do you think? Possible accident? Pretty exact science. Are there more??
Now using this numbering system, Evil, Tree, Sex, Blood, and Son all equal 432.
Hades and Hell equal 333 together 666. God and Allah are 234. Z is also 234

Hey...234. What if six was nine afterall

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
[Hey TNT, thanks for that! You just fixed the problem I was having. It allowed me to re-vote, but before I did, there was something strange in the source code that indicated 4. I picked 4 this time, refreshed, and voila, I have the updates like everyone else now. I can see the pic now of the line with b and e, and the question mark, and the link to the poll in purple words pioneers.

lol..you are most welcome, Druid
I am glad to have helped even if inadvertently. What I know about computers could be inscribed on the head of a pin...in Olde English.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly

reply to post by Druid42

I did that a good while back to no effect, so do don't go falling out with your lad, lol.

lol, he pays the bill, so wrath of child is not something I'm likely to incur!

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join