It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I know this will sound a little off the wall, and I know we have pretty much taken the green dots or balls to represent the global conscience for the most part, but what if, the big dot represented Earth, the smaller one the Moon and perhaps the tiny one means something smaller or farther out.

They just look like they are in a line up in a space sort of way if you know what I mean? Like maybe the tiny one just came into view. In time it may get larger as well? One of the comets maybe? Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Maybe we have to check the things (clues) we know of in case there is anything we missed

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Makes sense but it's down to interpertation

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by JourPolaire

333+333 = 666

John Lennon had a connection with the number nine.

My bad! I missed the last 333 lol. Fixed it... thank you!

Just playing around a bit with numbers... 9 does seem to have a lot of significance, not necessarily here, but in general.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The significance of 9 www.ridingthebeast.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
poll now reads "

Step - Pick a number 1-10

Hey TNT, thanks for that! You just fixed the problem I was having. It allowed me to re-vote, but before I did, there was something strange in the source code that indicated 4. I picked 4 this time, refreshed, and voila, I have the updates like everyone else now. I can see the pic now of the line with b and e, and the question mark, and the link to the poll in purple words pioneers.

And no, nothing in the .php code that indicates IP logging, whew! I guess I just had to wait for it to update? Grower, yours working yet?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I know this will sound a little off the wall, and I know we have pretty much taken the green dots or balls to represent the global conscience for the most part, but what if, the big dot represented Earth, the smaller one the Moon and perhaps the tiny one means something smaller or farther out.

They just look like they are in a line up in a space sort of way if you know what I mean? Like maybe the tiny one just came into view. In time it may get larger as well? One of the comets maybe? Thoughts?

I believe that is when Elenin is suppose to be closest to us, with some kind of alignment? I know we'll be orbiting through the tail at the beginning of November.

link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Basically, it implied the Illuminati twist things for their own personal agenda.

Thank you, Druid, for that perspective.

link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
poll now reads "

Step - Pick a number 1-10

Hey TNT, thanks for that! You just fixed the problem I was having. It allowed me to re-vote, but before I did, there was something strange in the source code that indicated 4. I picked 4 this time, refreshed, and voila, I have the updates like everyone else now. I can see the pic now of the line with b and e, and the question mark, and the link to the poll in purple words pioneers.

And no, nothing in the .php code that indicates IP logging, whew! I guess I just had to wait for it to update? Grower, yours working yet?

Awesome! And, nope.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

KBilly, yours updating yet?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

As I said somewhere before, nine keeps popping up a lot lately.

it's not 9, don't be deceived

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

The beginning of november maybe if october 28 isn't something bad for us or most people at least

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Yes, I always keep that in the back of my mind.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

What is it or is it not a number were looking at

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Druid, are you aware that some think these cards have actually been played by the Illuminati throughout history, that they really DO have those powers, those things DO happen and that there are only a few cards left in the deck yet to play? I wonder if that's an unplayed card?

Yep. Some people do think that. Reading the instructions to that game proved insightful, it's a 16 page .pdf, and at the end they list a bibliography citing all the sources they based the game on. It seems there are secret societies shrouded in mystery, but since they are secret, it's mostly speculation.

Secretive, yes, speculative, yes, but would you trust for there to be no truth in there at all?

Heavens no. There is something there, greedy people who want to control others, by any means possible. Not a fan.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Fraam

What is it or is it not a number were looking at

I have no idea
, but it's what this picture/text said. Now I'm suspicious of everything nine-ish

edit on 3-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Could the dancing four represent the 4 laws of the zodiac maybe? Well maybe not laws but the "Earth." Fire," "Air," "Water?"

The zodiac is taken from space or stars and it a very old history

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Druid, are you aware that some think these cards have actually been played by the Illuminati throughout history, that they really DO have those powers, those things DO happen and that there are only a few cards left in the deck yet to play? I wonder if that's an unplayed card?

Yep. Some people do think that. Reading the instructions to that game proved insightful, it's a 16 page .pdf, and at the end they list a bibliography citing all the sources they based the game on. It seems there are secret societies shrouded in mystery, but since they are secret, it's mostly speculation.

Secretive, yes, speculative, yes, but would you trust for there to be no truth in there at all?

Heavens no. There is something there, greedy people who want to control others, by any means possible. Not a fan.

Exactly why my trust for Open plunged about 20 notches when I saw that card. Another 50 when I found out that sucker had been there since the beginning. Open ain't got many notches left.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Their last chance to act is drawing closer and closer... we do have it in us to stop them, but will enough of us wake up in time to do it? I hope so.

"For the first time in human history almost all of humanity is politically activated, politically conscious and politically interactive... The resulting global political activism is generating a surge in the quest for personal dignity, cultural respect and economic opportunity in a world painfully scarred by memories of centuries-long alien colonial or imperial domination... [The] major world powers, new and old, also face a novel reality: while the lethality of their military might be greater than ever, their capacity to impose control over the politically awakened masses of the world is at a historic low. To put it bluntly: in earlier times, it was easier to control one million people than to physically kill one million people; today, it is infinitely easier to kill one million people than to control one million people."

Zbigniew Brzezinski (Jerkface)

Bold and 'Jerkface' both added by me

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Possibly people do talk about dancing elements but i think earth isn't mentioned much but we also need to think about what else 4 could represent

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join