It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Hmm... maybe this means we are in for nine more steps...

Nine keeps popping up a lot too.

Good catch, TNT!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
About the card game what do you mean by powers?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thank you, very much, stonedlion, vatel and TNT for trying to help me out with the webby stuffs!!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by Grower
Druid, are you aware that some think these cards have actually been played by the Illuminati throughout history, that they really DO have those powers, those things DO happen and that there are only a few cards left in the deck yet to play? I wonder if that's an unplayed card?

Yep. Some people do think that. Reading the instructions to that game proved insightful, it's a 16 page .pdf, and at the end they list a bibliography citing all the sources they based the game on. It seems there are secret societies shrouded in mystery, but since they are secret, it's mostly speculation.

Secretive, yes, speculative, yes, but would you trust for there to be no truth in there at all?

link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by TNTarheel

Hmm... maybe this means we are in for nine more steps...

Nine keeps popping up a lot too.

Good catch, TNT!

Merci, mon ami. That is what I thought also.

I have been away so I have many pages to read.

link   

Thank you, very much, stonedlion, vatel and TNT for trying to help me out with the webby stuffs!!

Can you see the updates yet Grower? I emailed Open and (s)he says they're moving the site due to hacking. Maybe we're experiencing caching on our ISP network as opposed to on our PC's.. just a thought.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

It's the new picture above Schrodinger... BE

Hmmm. I am having the same problem as Grower then. I've done all the cache clearing (firefox), but I still only have what was there this morning. Can you do a screen capture and post it for us?

Hey Lighter, what's the possibility of the poll logging our IP? I meant to check the source code, but it's gone now. I wanted to see what was in there, because it was a .php script, and thought there might be another clue.

Is it possible Open is excluding some updates for some people, or more probable it's a localized thing?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaia831

I must say Kryon has been one channel I have always liked, along with Seth. Perhaps it is why I am such a dimensional thinker. It just always seems to make perfect sense to me almost to the point of Duh! Thanks for posting that up

pssst TNT? u2u

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You are very welcome, Grower. Clear your cache throught the "control panel" on your computer while your browser is closed....restart your browser. I'm sure you've already done this but it was on my mind so I spoke it

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly
[more Even though they probably couldn't if they somehow messed with his computer or his sites that is bad news for us

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly

Can you see the updates yet Grower? I emailed Open and (s)he says they're moving the site due to hacking. Maybe we're experiencing caching on our ISP network as opposed to on our PC's.. just a thought.

Not yet. And you're probably right.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by Druid42

I like it.
My first thought when I saw the card was that is was intended for those who refused to "see"
But it makes more sense to see it as a warning that if we do not "open" our eyes we will be stuck the same way the church is....
I especially like the idea that some of these things are meant to be locked away in the safe. Better that way. Can't have just anyone stumbling upon the meaning of life and twisting it for their own personal agenda.... But, that's just MHO.

I think that was the purpose of using a card from the Illuminati card game. I never heard of that game before then, so I had to learn about it. Basically, it implied the Illuminati twist things for their own personal agenda.

link   
reply to post by Druid42

That poll is made with 'advanced poll 4'. It's a php goodie.
It leaves a cookie. So you can vote multiple times if you
delete that cookie from your browser.

I really doubt he's into coding scripts. So far nothing has
been shown that indicates he has any skills in any coding
language (but his own lol).

edit on 3-9-2011 by snewpers because: changed a few words

link   

Originally posted by Druid42

reply to post by Druid42

It's the new picture above Schrodinger... BE

Hey Lighter, what's the possibility of the poll logging our IP? I meant to check the source code, but it's gone now. I wanted to see what was in there, because it was a .php script, and thought there might be another clue.

Good thinkin'!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

What conspiracy theorist doesn't know that

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

I doubt that matters to him as long as he gets his point across (which most of us don't understand0

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Hope this is OK for the time being...

The dimensions are 333x333

333 x 333 = 110889

110889 = 9

333 + 333 + 333 = 999

As I said somewhere before, nine keeps popping up a lot lately.

edit on 3-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

That's my point. There are some hints in the sourcecode, but I
don't think we should pick apart some php script for clues.

The hints he leaves are done with a simple editor, which will do
the job just fine.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

333+333 = 666

John Lennon had a connection with the number nine.

new topics

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join