It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
Druid, are you aware that some think these cards have actually been played by the Illuminati throughout history, that they really DO have those powers, those things DO happen and that there are only a few cards left in the deck yet to play? I wonder if that's an unplayed card?

yes , its unplayed ........ thank fuk...ushima

theres a hand full of unplayed cards, and combined disasters is one of them, i think everyone can feel something in the air tho, their about to use another MAJOR card. still, i think open was just being stupid with that card, maybe he doesnt understand the negativity towards the illuminati

link   
reply to post by Druid42

It's the new picture above Schrodinger... BE

link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Druid, are you aware that some think these cards have actually been played by the Illuminati throughout history, that they really DO have those powers, those things DO happen and that there are only a few cards left in the deck yet to play? I wonder if that's an unplayed card?

theres a hand full of unplayed cards, and combined disasters is one of them, i think everyone can feel something in the air tho, their about to use another MAJOR card. still, i think open was just being stupid with that card, maybe he doesnt understand the negativity towards the illuminati

And then, maybe he does.
Any chance we could find out which cards haven't been played?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

You mean why people hate them so much

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Pretty much almost every card that involves aliens i think

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I like it.
My first thought when I saw the card was that is was intended for those who refused to "see"
But it makes more sense to see it as a warning that if we do not "open" our eyes we will be stuck the same way the church is....
I especially like the idea that some of these things are meant to be locked away in the safe. Better that way. Can't have just anyone stumbling upon the meaning of life and twisting it for their own personal agenda.... But, that's just MHO.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Good luck everyone!!

I am gonna be gone till tomorrow. Can't wait to get back to the thread though. I love the peace and harmony within this thread!!!

R2A

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

And then, maybe he does.
Any chance we could find out which cards haven't been played?

yeah . look at the list of cards, and see which ones you recognise
, the wtc and pentagon "attacks" where in there too, theres a few fake alien invasion things left, combined disasters, chemical warefare, nuclear warfare. lets just say i`m happy the cards that are left havnt been used

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yet.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yeah but they will soon

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And when october 28 is here maybe those cards will have already been used unless that is when they will be used

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
And when october 28 is here maybe those cards will have already been used unless that is when they will be used

That was my first thought when I saw that card.
Use it as a false flag since that would fix almost everything right now.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Yeah i think they will purposely make things worse until people start to beg for NWO

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Grower

Yeah i think they will purposely make things worse until people start to beg for NWO

When people are in fear, they let things pass that they otherwise wouldn't - e.g. patriot act in U.S., riots in UK which will be a reason for various liberties being lost...etc.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

Yeah but they pretty much conditioned them to think like that

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i just ran into this.. i thought it was an interesting view on time/space dimensions. it's part of a kryon channelling.

The new shift that is upon you is one of quantumness. It is going to require the Human Being to understand more about what is around them, which is invisible to them, but which is very real. They must come to an understanding, and therefore a belief, that not all things are viewable and understandable within 3D thinking, and that there is so much more that is actually part of their world, but requires a logic beyond what they are used to in order to comprehend it.

You have four laws of physics, because you're in technically in 4D, and those laws work just fine. Those laws have proven themselves over and over, and as long as you stay in 4D (which you call 3D), they will always work.

Here's an esoteric question for you. Take a look at the stick figures Henry and Mary. How many laws of physics are there really for the 2D characters? Is there a whole set that encompasses multi-dimensional reality, or just enough to satisfy 2D? The answer should be obvious. Physics is complete no matter how you perceive it. Therefore Henry and Mary are only aware of, believe in, and are using, 2D, but all the laws are still there... ready to be discovered. 3D may not be something the stick figures understand, but it sits there ready, anyway. So extend that thinking and let me ask you this, three-dimensional creature: If I told you there were six laws of physics, covering a dimensionality that you don't see, how many are there for you? The answer is the same as for Henry and Mary. There are more than you know about, even if you are only aware of, and actively using, the four you have.

Do you see? The four laws you have, work fine. There is nothing wrong with them, but there are more.Look: Something is weird with the way the galaxy is moving.

We've given you the two additional laws of physics before, and this is not the time to explain them again. But when you get into an interdimensional realm, you're looking at multi-dimensional energies that must contain more information than your current physics. You have four laws now. Call them Newtonian, Euclidium if you wish. These are the ones that brought you to where you are today. But now gaze with me at your spiral galaxy for a moment and watch it move. It does not move like your solar system.

The laws you have of objects in motion carry with them a three-dimensional bias of consistency. Your science looks for empirical laws and they find what they believe is true for everything. But what they don't realize is that there is a bias applied. It only works in one direction... in 3D. If you apply the rules only on that one playing field of time, you can apply linear mathematics and figure out what you need from that. It's all in a straight line, all forward, never changing, always the same. You might say your science is biased in simple consistency!
But look for a moment with me right now... this is not the way your galaxy is moving. It's in an elegant motion that defies the law of the inverse square (a law that defines how energy dissipates with distance from the source). It defies the basic laws of gravity and force.

The way your galaxy moves is all about what's at the center of the galaxy, and displays these forces. You think it's a black hole, but it isn't. There's far more to it than you would imagine. Have you noticed in physics there is always polarity? From the smallest atomic structure to the largest, there is always polarity. You also see this in magnetics. It's also hiding in gravity. It's a staple of energy everywhere, everywhere. There are always two kinds of energy, and they work against and with each other to create dimensional reality. Matter itself is one polarity of reality, and anti-matter is the other. Always look for the push and pull, for it will show the way to the answers to the most perplexing issues of physics.

At the center of every galaxy there are "the twins." The twins are in the middle of the Milky Way as well. You've got two energies: One pushes and one pulls. However, you see it in your perception as one giant black hole.You assume the gravity of the Black Hole is somehow gripping that spiral and making it spin together in an unusual fashion which violates all the laws of Newton. It's not so. What's happening in the center of your galaxy is beautiful. It is an elegant interdimensional force that is not gravity, which spreads through the entire region of your entire galaxy, a force that glues it together in a way that you do not have laws to explain... yet. In addition, there is something hiding that science is only now beginning to wrestle with.

Simply stated it is this: When you step into interdimensional physics, and this includes the energies of what you call spirituality, you will find something you didn't expect: Consciousness... physics with an attitude.

i personally really like the black hole part..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether
World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent." -- Statement made before the
United States Senate on Feb. 7, 1950 by James Paul Warburg
(Bold added by me).

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
poll now reads "

Step - Pick a number 1-10

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yep. Some people do think that. Reading the instructions to that game proved insightful, it's a 16 page .pdf, and at the end they list a bibliography citing all the sources they based the game on. It seems there are secret societies shrouded in mystery, but since they are secret, it's mostly speculation.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

You could say both

new topics

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join