It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 292
104
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd
 


Maybe history really does repeat itself




posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower
 


Ahh, we're not in the same country then. Could you see updates earlier - say in the morning when others couldn't?

Maybe we just have to have patience, lol.



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo
 


Maybe...

There are cultures on Earth that believe time is cyclical, not linear.



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly
 


BS there is no tomorrow on the inet...



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd
 


They found radioactive skeletons in the middle east i think signs of an ancient nuclear war Atlantis is also this but maybe it didn't collapse for the same reason


From what I read this is true. Also on Mt Sinai and 2 other places I can't remember the names of - supposedly nuclear stations - they found all these black pieces scattered about everywhere on these sites. They analyzed them and found that they were pottery from that time period that had been exploded and then melded back together by heat. Also found radioactive material in them. The book that I am referencing to will blow you mind!! I stayed up almost a week with no sleep just to finish it. But had to reread it to wrap my head around things more clearer. This book has made me a FIRM believer. It ties into a few other books I have read. By any chance has anyone read Holy Blood Holy Grail? Not trying to take this to religion (which I do detest) but it allows you to see that the Bible is a history book. Great read also!



I read them all!!! lol From Holy Blood Holy Grail to Morning of the Magicians...Sitchin's Earth Chronicles...Von Daniken (crazy dude) Keel, Jung, Sagan...compilations of various phenomena and theories...

...then I went to work lol

Good reads...just don't take it all up, it can eat you. Challenge everything til it proves true.



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire
 


What are some of the cultures?



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd
 


Maybe history really does repeat itself


It does. I think that is why history is in italics. I could be wrong.



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Code 2387:
It's a picture with the filename of find.png. It's posted Here.


Fact: This is one card from a game called Illuminati. Here's a snippet:

Illuminati is a standalone card game made by Steve Jackson Games (SJG), inspired by The Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea. The game has ominous secret societies competing with each other to control the world through sinister means, including legal, illegal, and even mystical. It was designed as a "tongue-in-cheek rather than serious"[1] take on conspiracy theories. It contains groups named similarly to real world organizations, such as the Society for Creative Anachronism.[2] It can be played by two to eight players. Depending on the number of players, a game can take between one and six hours.
Read the wiki HERE.
You can google Illuminati playing card game. There are some people who actually believe the cards have meaning, so read up if you are willing. Hey, we are on a conspiracy website, right? An actual set of cards costs about $23.00.

Here's pic of an actual game in progress, I like the beer bottles, which shows that it's a game you play with your friends. Someone posted a link to the rules here earlier, and I read the .PDF, so I get it. It actually sounds like a fun game.


When my kids were growing up, they started playing Yu-gi-oh. It's another sort of trading card game, and they conned me into learning how to play. Basically, the whole premise is to use a strategy with your monster cards to wipe out the other person. I got good at it, and I still have my deck. We actually went to a few tournaments in our local area, only to get creamed by other serious players. Good times. The point it is, it's a strategy game, and it's meant to be fun.

Back to the card: Why did Open choose this particular card? It's been hidden in the slash code since the very inception, and Avatar just cracked that yesterday. Pause for a second to check out this page, and you'll start to see he could've picked many other interesting cards as well. Here's a neat gallery as well.

It's a bit of sarcasm, I think. Read the text of the card. They'll never get it. Hmm. Because it was locked in the safe, (and note, I think the items are in the safe for a reason) I think he's trying remind us that there are certain things we need to lock away, put behind us, etc., or otherwise we'll never be able to see what he's trying to explain. It's intention is to remind us that until we release our paranoia, we are simply /the church of middle america/, not understanding what we are doing and blindly following along, even when there is something else important to observe.

These thoughts are my opinion btw, but I get the feeling I'm kinda right. Any thoughts?



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by Grower
 


do xou have any other browser installed ?
what os are you running ?


I'm using FF (always!) against my better judgement, I just tried ie, (ick!) and got the old page with that, too.

running windows 7 ultimate



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by KBilly
 


BS there is no tomorrow on the inet...


I don't get what you're saying?



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42
 


Yeah tongue in cheek and not serious



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly
reply to post by Grower
 


Ahh, we're not in the same country then. Could you see updates earlier - say in the morning when others couldn't?

Maybe we just have to have patience, lol.


I'm not sure. There's never anyone here in the mornings, really.



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel
 


Native American, Hindu, Buddhist, Babylonian, the Ancient Greeks...

The 'Wheel of Time.'

Edit: There are probably more, but I can't pull them off the top of my head right now, sorry.
edit on 3-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelighter
I chose #2, I'm curious if druid42 chose it for the same reason as me? I chose it because of binary, and the powers of two being so important in my life and employment (full time computer geek here).

I was not shocked at all to see 7 being so high though, it's known as "lucky 7" here, and is often considered a very important low number.



I picked it because of the whole duality theme going on. Two sides of everything. Maybe it was the computer geek in me trying to come out.....but even with binary, it's either an on bit or an off bit.



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd
 


They found radioactive skeletons in the middle east i think signs of an ancient nuclear war Atlantis is also this but maybe it didn't collapse for the same reason


From what I read this is true. Also on Mt Sinai and 2 other places I can't remember the names of - supposedly nuclear stations - they found all these black pieces scattered about everywhere on these sites. They analyzed them and found that they were pottery from that time period that had been exploded and then melded back together by heat. Also found radioactive material in them. The book that I am referencing to will blow you mind!! I stayed up almost a week with no sleep just to finish it. But had to reread it to wrap my head around things more clearer. This book has made me a FIRM believer. It ties into a few other books I have read. By any chance has anyone read Holy Blood Holy Grail? Not trying to take this to religion (which I do detest) but it allows you to see that the Bible is a history book. Great read also!



I read them all!!! lol From Holy Blood Holy Grail to Morning of the Magicians...Sitchin's Earth Chronicles...Von Daniken (crazy dude) Keel, Jung, Sagan...compilations of various phenomena and theories...

...then I went to work lol

Good reads...just don't take it all up, it can eat you. Challenge everything til it proves true.


I haven't read all that you have mentioned. I always do a google search on the author and try to weigh out - through the opinions of others if it is worth my time. The book that I speak of is called "Gods of the New Millenium". Awe inspiring in my opinion. Lost of research material to back up what he is saying. There were a few things that didn't resonate with me and I just let those go. I do my research as well - along with the author.
For the simple reason "I don't get ate up". ;p



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Druid, are you aware that some think these cards have actually been played by the Illuminati throughout history, that they really DO have those powers, those things DO happen and that there are only a few cards left in the deck yet to play? I wonder if that's an unplayed card?



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower
 


I also sometimes think the book of revelations are their plans their blueprints



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


The name of the new picture is 'dscr' and its dimensions are 333x333.


Uhm, what new pic? Link please?



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by Grower
 


try this :

clear browser cookies and cache


I did that, and rebooted twice now
Thankfully, I'm not a complete techie moron. lol. I even used to make my own game programs back in the 80's (does anyone here remember ADAM?) and did a few of my own websites in the nineties, then...ummm...it ran too fast for me to keep up and I really didn't want to. Big, big mistake.



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

log in

join