It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
I actually tried to meditate with the chakras because i thought it would give me power

Just curious, but did you have any success?
Second.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelighter

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Thats what happens when a combination of the unknown a thread this long and talks of the apocalypse happen

Perhaps a potential idea would be to ask Grower to close this thread, but start a fresh one, with the recaps/updates he's collected in the first post of the new one. With a new thread like that, it would be easier for new people to come in, see the progress so far in the first post, and not feel so daunted by 300 pages?

why ? the thread has been long for a while, if people dont read up to where we are thats there problem, the thread was nearly closed the other night but grower said no, and i agree, fair enough, theres pages and pages of chit chat but thats where most of the ideas came from , so i reckon the thread being long is a good thing, and if grower didnt close it for the agreement druid proposed to open, then i doubt she`ll close it now.
well- i hope she wont close it now- were all bored , weve been in this for over a week, its annoying, but weve got on well, opening a new thread would change that.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Not really im one of those people that thinks the apocalypse is coming so to prepare i tried chakra meditation i wasn't feeling the effects then after a while i just stopped just recently i tried again but this time tried to summon spirit guides (long story) then i tried again then i got distracted by this thread i plan to continue even though im probably too late but maybe it wouldn't have worked anyway

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yeah and it's fun to some including me

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well, anyway, on the page Open says "Speak to open, when it's time".

Now it is time for me. Tomorrow I have to go into hospital for a few days, and then I'm going on vacation for 1 month in a remote area with no internet.

I only have a couple more hours I can putz around on this thread, so I request Open to give me some kind of update/sign on the page before I leave.

He probably doesn't remember what my essentially final conclusion/theory was, so I'll recap it.

He believes in some kind of theories surrounding Oct 28th. Something quite like in the quickening video, something like the Calleman theories. If we become together as one before that date, it will ease our transition into a new era. The purpose of the eye gazing is to become closer (to oneness) with another person. All the riddles/puzzles are mostly fluff, something to get people interested, especially those who would not normally pay attention if he just came on ATS in the grey area and started a thread saying "I believe X about Oct 28th, and this is what you should do.". However, they do also serve a purpose of bringing those working on them closer together.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaia831

No offence, but it's posts like this that we should avoid here (talking to everyone here). It's getting pretty hectic as it is.
I'm sure you are well intended and I'm not pointing a finger at you in particular, just used you post as an example. Please imagine what people checking in on this thread 24 hours from now will have to go through to get up to date.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

well, you did it earlier right ? or did you just skip right to the end ? there you go, they can just skip right to the end and look at the recap of important information in the sigs of both druid and grower........... job done

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thelighter

Awww, good luck and have a nice vacation.
Don't think a peep about this thread and the topic while you're gone!
Hopefully Open will answer quick-like.
And, ummm, can I go with you?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
He probably will he could be watching us right now

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Okay, thread friends, I've caught up as best I can. I'm distracted because I have grandbabies here and I will be stepping away for a good while.

I'd like to address a couple of things, please:

1) If a new thread was opened as a continuation or rebirth of this one, the mods would simply close it and redirect posts here. If it were posted in another forum, then it might be possible to get around that. But, I must think, that would only add to the confusion. And break up an awesome team along the way, yes?

2)To help our new posters, perhaps those of us who post here regularly should put the link to the recap in our signatures, yes?

3)Noone should be discouraged from posting. We are not much further along the "track" than we were. No one person's opinions are more valuable than another's. Who is to say that a fresh perspective will not help us but hinder us??

edit on 9/3/2011 by TNTarheel because: added to point 1

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Not really, someone may post something relevant in between that gets overlooked . Recap is for what we already know. The goal here is to find out what is still hidden and clues get scattered all over the place.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Im wondering what clues have stood out the most for others.

For me, I'd have to say the video The Quickening? Silly me I forget the name as I type here, but I know a thread led too another one called Message of hope. (both good videos).

The dimensions for dummies, The one that led us to the Global conscience, and oddly, I like the music on the page with the flame and clock! I was intrigued with the Alexander Graham Bell picture, and also the Illuminati card but that card didnt disturb me as it did for some others. And, before I forget that video we were taken too involving the cat in the box.

So, those are mine. Im sure some have slipped my mind, but those are standing out at the moment.

What has impressed you folks?
edit on 3/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I was out last night so couldn't read. It has taken me 12 hours to read the new posts!
I've done much thinking but haven't been able to contribute much as I still find it all quite mystifying and don't know much about anything at all really and I'm useless with maths (well done to avatar for finding the Illuminati code!) and not all that good about thinking outside the box either.

Personally I don't think the illuminati card should be seen as evil or spooky per se. Imagine if a Tarot card had been used? Death, say. Would that have spooked people more or less? I think its just a clue.

I can't remember the whole pipe and slash code or how they did it so can't check for myself but have the pipes and slashes changed again? It could just be me but it looks different.

And I wish thelighter a good holiday.
Hope we're all still one/here/alive/in our new reality when you get back.

Update to a brief summary of stuff found so far is a good idea but I thought Grower already had that in her (?) sig.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I agree with some of the others that this website is an attempt to open our eyes- taken literally, it is an attempt to open all of our eyes, especially our third eye chakra, the pineal gland.

On the website, 1234)* --- *(4321 is written in purple as this color represents higher consciousness and is the highest level chakra in the body.

When you read into practices about opening the pineal gland, it often says to avoid consuming anything with flouride in it- like toothpaste (hence the 1800 key pad Colgate video).

It seems something truly big is going to occur on October 28th and Open is trying to prepare the unprepared to handle this occurrence by elevating their level of consciousness.

And I believe this date will have something to do with extraterrestials.
edit on 3-9-2011 by missanthropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

Not really, someone may post something relevant in between that gets overlooked . Recap is for what we already know. The goal here is to find out what is still hidden and clues get scattered all over the place.

well, ask grower to close the thread then, some dude came up with this idea days ago and thats where the RECORD website came from, and in my opinion, this thread has got alot more information than the record site.
like i said, if people dont look at the thread, or atleast some of the thread before posting, its not our fault, its theirs.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

The clip of the movie Contact... and the dancing four... I don't think any of us were expecting something like that... I'm sure I'm not the only one that literally 'laughed out loud.'

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I like the music on the page with the flame and clock!

By any chance someone knows what music is that?
Page here

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

ahhh yes I knew I was forgetting one. Yes the clip from Contact definitely a add to my list. The dancing 4 has just made my brain twist a bit, The videos do my heart good so I guess Im more impressed with those kind of things!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I thought the quickening video was all we needed to know but with everything else it must form something

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well, you can get off the 'close the thread' train..ha..because unless the mods do it, it isn't happening.
A second thread would simply be closed and everyone pointed to this one.
If that makes anyone angry or frustrated with me, so be it.

new topics

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join