It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I was actually quite impressed with the coordinate adventure we went on, as well... that was a lot of fun... and it helped us to, even if for only a little while, learn look at the things that are right in front of us.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Yeah but it doesn't have to be literal death actually means change in tarot cards

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

I have been listening to it off and on and trying to figure it out. It certainly has a haunting feel to it, yet at the same time, somewhat meditative, at least to me anyway

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by Fraam

I have been listening to it off and on and trying to figure it out. It certainly has a haunting feel to it, yet at the same time, somewhat meditative, at least to me anyway

its like that old horror theme they used in the likes of dracula and frankenstein , but at a much slower speed/tempo, whatever its called.

link   

Music can help in meditation not just forests and water that kind of thing it could be rock songs whatever relaxes you

link   
reply to post by Molimo

You are correct Mo, the death card is like rebirth or out with the old in with the new. Although a bit abruptly. I actually kind of looked at that card like that, perhaps that is why it didnt really bother me

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I deejayed for a long time once upon a time Mo, I know all about what music can do to ones soul! I have lead crowds just by the beat. I have soothed the soul as well!

link   

I'm pretty sure it's from a movie. You can hear it's been edited to play this particular loop.
Relevant or not is haunting non the less.

link   

Yeah it probably would have been more scary for some people if it was the tower if they knew what it meant
im starting to think whatever is going to happen could be represented by death and tower cards and maybe others

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thinking out loud here...

Open said that there are two options to discover...

We get a picture that is titled 'dscr' (maybe 'discover?')...

We assume the B and the E represent the beginning and the end...

There is a question mark underneath the picture...

What if those are the two options to discover... the beginning, or the end?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Grower

Have you tried it? Did you read some more there?
Pretty interesting! I didn't mean to post that as my own btw,
I assumed people followed that link presented a few pages
back.

Are you kidding??
Math? Me?
Nah, we don't get along so well.

Oh, but where's Avatar...she's the math wizard

edit on 3-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

Had to lay down for a bit... and now I'm SEVERAL pages behind! UGH!
Give me a while to catch up and I'll try it out....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Probably we don't see anything else

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I liked the maps as well, I just cant help but wonder if we really solved them completely. I know we got the ME out of them, and the tree with the shoes, but was that all there was really? Maybe need to go back and take a peak?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Maybe we should do that some of them

link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by Molimo
About what onehuman said about 4 and constellations you might be right except we probably wouldn't know where to look

Except there's suppose to be a cross with 4 points somewhere in the sky when Elenin whizzes by.

Are you talking about the Galactic Cross?
That's supposed to be the cross point of the galactic equator with the solstice points. One reason why so many felt the winter solstice date of 12/21/2012 was significant

link   

You know, I had the same thought... I mean, we had already gotten that message (You, are me)... we'd been talking about that very thing for a long time before the coordinates came up. It did seem to end a little too abruptly, didn't it?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I can go along with that thought as both those cards lead to a abrupt change, like just when you think all is going well, Bang!, But, those changes are usually a path changer or a cleansing for most. Kind of like the doctor saying yeah, this might hurt a little, but you will feel better when its over.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

If I recall, you were the map king! Maybe you could link those cords. up again for us and we will take another looksie eh? That wasnt really my forte' finding those! I will definitely look again though with some links. Since it is just us here now we might as well, cant hurt.

edit on 3/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yeah except i think this might be similar to Noah's ark some people say humanity needs something like this to wake them up

new topics

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join