It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Can i get a confirmation from anyone? lol

Site just changed...timeline is gone. Anyone?

link   
reply to post by onehuman

The truth of a concept (or anything) is in it's roots but then there are cases like the bible were it was lost and sometimes it starts as a lie anyway but i think you get the idea not sure if new age can count though

link   
Dearest Open,

Does what you are trying to show us have anything to Anu, Inanna, Marduk, Enki and Enlil?? I have been reading a few books here recently - which I would like to add resonates within me like a big gong being banged. They have to do with aliens who created us and many many lies concerning the bible and other things that we have been dumbed down with. I have heard about Project Blue Beam and think that this may actually happen. Could you be telling us that they (gov - illuminati) are going to use PBB as a way to show us what we are seeing is not really real? Meaning the fake sightings (PBB) - and when the real contact takes place we will just think it is another illusion? I am wondering if you are trying to get us to learn how to use our 6th sense so that we can communicate with them when they do arrive.

I will ask that you please respond one way or another. I joined this site only because of you thread. I have been a lurker at ATS for a while now - reading what I can about others opinions on this and history of our ancestors.

I want to thank you for putting yourself out there to help us obtain the message you are trying to communicate to us. I gave a rather large post introducing myself and some of my life experiences. Did you happen to read it? If so I would like some thoughts on what you think. Sorry for bombarding you with so many questions.

Light, love and peace to you Open.
Sincerely
R2A

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I see the frontpage has been updated again. About time too!
Some of the older riddles are gone. Does that mean we passed
that station and we need not to look into them anymore?

Like the Illuminati card, the coordinates, safecodes etc?

Also, I doubt he was hacked, some parts of his site still worked.
He most probably messed up the .htaccess or cron, and usualy
webmasters/siteowners/IT-guys say it has been hacked because
it's impossible of course that they made an error.

Most if not all servers run an SSL module btw - means nothing
without a certificate or key

Anyway, new riddles while none are solved. Are the green dots a
scoring system? We've done OK on the first part, not so good on
the second and totally screwed up the third? Is this part four?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
@open :
but what is in between the stars ?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

I still have the time line but the B and E look much smaller. Anyone else?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
To anyone who's having issues loading any aspects of the website I'd encourage you to clear your browser's cache.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by laeus
[more

]http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/godsnewmillemnium/godsnewmillemnium.htm#Contents

Enjoy! I know I did!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

I still have the time line but the B and E look much smaller. Anyone else?

did you refresh? my timelines gone...

link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Interesting

link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
To anyone who's having issues loading any aspects of the website I'd encourage you to clear your browser's cache.

Done that, reset everything I can too....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

did that...still not loading timeline...thanks for the advice by the way...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

That depends if it's on a timer or open checks what we are doing and changes it

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Did that, didn't help...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Did that, didn't help...

Grower, I think you and I could see the site and updates earlier when others couldn't? And now we're not getting the updates...

Could possibly a geographical thing - is it night where you (and I) are now?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Did that, didn't help...

Its a technical problem or Open changed the site again...just one of two things...anyways...moving on...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

4:35pm here.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

They found radioactive skeletons in the middle east i think signs of an ancient nuclear war Atlantis is also this but maybe it didn't collapse for the same reason

From what I read this is true. Also on Mt Sinai and 2 other places I can't remember the names of - supposedly nuclear stations - they found all these black pieces scattered about everywhere on these sites. They analyzed them and found that they were pottery from that time period that had been exploded and then melded back together by heat. Also found radioactive material in them. The book that I am referencing to will blow you mind!! I stayed up almost a week with no sleep just to finish it. But had to reread it to wrap my head around things more clearer. This book has made me a FIRM believer. It ties into a few other books I have read. By any chance has anyone read Holy Blood Holy Grail? Not trying to take this to religion (which I do detest) but it allows you to see that the Bible is a history book. Great read also!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

do xou have any other browser installed ?
what os are you running ?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

Did that, didn't help...

Its a technical problem or Open changed the site again...just one of two things...anyways...moving on...

Exactly why I haven't piped up....move along...

new topics

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join