It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I think purple just means that you've already clicked it and viewed the page. For me, it's turned black again and is no longer clickable.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Maybe someone can find a list of different outer space species that resemble us or possible stars or solar systems we could have originated

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
could be a ratio:
b and e divided by ?
like in DSCR

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Maybe someone can find a list of different outer space species that resemble us or possible stars or solar systems we could have originated

Dogon tribe tells of Sirius A and B and a C which we can't locate yet lol

check out the site...timelines gone for me...i just refreshed...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ok, out of the box thinking...Hopefully I can get this out of my head and onto the screen the way I am seeing it....

If all times co-exist, as the scientist stated in the vid, and past, present, and future are happening all around us and within us wouldn't the time to speak to Open be now? Wouldn't that mean that even if we are meant to speak to him in the future, the future is now, and the future is yesterday, the future is tomorrow........

The attacks of 9/11/2001 are happening at this moment
Oct 28, 2011 is upon us today
It's Christmas eve
And it's 5 o'clock somewhere

Right?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I really dont understand why people make New Age sound like such a bad thing. Of course there may have been some nuts along the way, but the basis or premise of it to me is a very good thing. New Age imho is really back to basics. Love and help your fellow man, Believing in mind of matter,crystal work, the list could go on and on really, and if you think about it, Im pretty sure that is probably where we started. Then again I think we go way back before the caveman anyway, but thats just me.

I like mystical things. It makes my soul feel good, like it is on familiar ground. What would really be so wrong with a New Age? Seems quite refreshing to me. This old age we have now is just really tired and hate filled and no trust, negative, yada yada....

Yes, New Age, New time is all right with me!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yes that is what I am leaning to also. The book I read included detail about the mayan and other cultures. It even stated that we had all the technology of today - 10's of thousands of years ago. This book resonated in me like nothing I have ever felt before. I read it 2 x's - which is something that I never do. As I stated in my first post here - I have never felt like I belong on this earth. I have always felt that I am old soul.

If anyone would be interested in reading it - I will give a link to it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by drunkenbuddha

What if it stands for 'discover?'

It's up to us to discover what lies between?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

That just reminded me of a tribe that somehow had great knowledge about a star can't remember what it was called i don't think it was the same as what you mentioned

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

That is certainly how I have always seen it. Living three places at once at least, or at least existing.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That still doesn't stop his computer having problems

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

good find!
But then: no division things (b----e)/?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

That still doesn't stop his computer having problems

link   

Originally posted by avatar22
Ok, out of the box thinking...Hopefully I can get this out of my head and onto the screen the way I am seeing it....

If all times co-exist, as the scientist stated in the vid, and past, present, and future are happening all around us and within us wouldn't the time to speak to Open be now? Wouldn't that mean that even if we are meant to speak to him in the future, the future is now, and the future is yesterday, the future is tomorrow........

It's Christmas eve

Right?

Good point...only Open doesn't have clear grasp of that yet...since there's a countdown in the site and he's/she's not a theoretical physicist and technically we are already speaking to him or her by posting on ATS and him/her changing the site again and again to keep this game going.

But your thoughts are valid...there is no time actually...its all in the mind...infinity exists because time doesn't

link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Will you please post a link ?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by drunkenbuddha

What does a line represent?

The first dimension...

'One dimensional thinking,' 'One dimensional attitudes...'

Have you heard those sayings before?

Then we have a square, the second dimension, height and width.

The third dimension, our physical reality, a cube.

The fourth dimension... time... represented in the third dimension by a tesseract. The fourth dimension could be where we go when we dream.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

They found radioactive skeletons in the middle east i think signs of an ancient nuclear war Atlantis is also this but maybe it didn't collapse for the same reason

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I really dont understand why people make New Age sound like such a bad thing. Of course there may have been some nuts along the way, but the basis or premise of it to me is a very good thing. New Age imho is really back to basics. Love and help your fellow man, Believing in mind of matter,crystal work, the list could go on and on really, and if you think about it, Im pretty sure that is probably where we started. Then again I think we go way back before the caveman anyway, but thats just me.

I like mystical things. It makes my soul feel good, like it is on familiar ground. What would really be so wrong with a New Age? Seems quite refreshing to me. This old age we have now is just really tired and hate filled and no trust, negative, yada yada....

Yes, New Age, New time is all right with me!

Dude no offense, but NEW AGE really got a bad rep since the flower power days or way before that with Madam Blavatsky exposed as a fraud...although Im no historian.

I personally find nothing wrong with new age thinking and beliefs, its just that some people take it too much its becoming negative...too much of anything is really bad for you and me.

much respect though...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

It's Christmas eve

Right?

Yes but not on this dimension we're experiencing.It's still linear to us.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Dogon is the only one I can think of.
edit on 9/3/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join