It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
Why can't I see any update????
The only change on my end is that pioneer is no longer clickable.....

The update URL does not begin with www.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

For a while, the page was telling me I had already voted when I click on the Pioneer link. Then eventually, the word went back to normal and the link disappeared. Now the link is back and it appears I could vote again if I wanted to. I don't think I will, seems like it would skew whatever results Open is trying to get.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
i hate to sound new age and all...lol

since mirror is the theme of this whole site...duality, two sides to everything, etc. and since we normally look at a line going from point a to point b...in this case from beginning to end. i think the point of this is that, we can go the normal route, beginning to end or we could choose to go back to the beginning....end to beginning. go back to who we really are...discover ourselves etc. or accept our gloomy fate (history) and march to the end.

am i making sense? lol

hence the question mark below the timeline...its like...quo vadis...where are you going?

i think its also the answer to this question,
There are but two options to discover, which will you choose?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Question TIME?

Quantum physics (and many other schools of thought) tells us that time is not a straight line.
So it would be strange for Open to be giving us a time LINE Beginning______________End
Unless the point is to question it (thus the ? under the line).
October 28th is NOT the END of the Mayan calendar... anyone with Mayan lineage or schooling will tell you that it is only when the 3 calendars line up together, something that only happens so many thousands of years (don't ask me how long I truly can't remember). And any one who looks into the history of the Mayans (beyond the 2012 hype) can find it.
Their train of thought on this was that when the calendars aligned a major shift in consciousness would occur. This alignment also coincides with our galactic alignment with the Milky Way.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

What's in between?

Space and time?

Spacetime.

ahh, JourPolaire, I truly do not know. Perhaps it's as simple as "the journey", yes?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by avatar22

Im as clueless as you are i just thought it could make sense either october 28 is the beginning of something big or the end of it

If I were to guess, both statements are correct!

Exactly. There is no end with out a beginning and no beginning with out an end.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exades

For a while, the page was telling me I had already voted when I click on the Pioneer link. Then eventually, the word went back to normal and the link disappeared. Now the link is back and it appears I could vote again if I wanted to. I don't think I will, seems like it would skew whatever results Open is trying to get.

One URL begins with www. the other simply http:...I think it is because of "mirrored" sites. One has not updated to reflect the other.

Those of you who are more computer savvy than I, does my explanation make sense?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

since mirror is the theme of this whole site...duality, two sides to everything, etc. and since we normally look at a line going from point a to point b...in this case from beginning to end. i think the point of this is that, we can go the normal route, beginning to end or we could choose to go back to the beginning....end to beginning. go back to who we really are...discover ourselves etc. or accept our gloomy fate (history) and march to the end.

am i making sense? lol

hence the question mark below the timeline...its like...quo vadis...where are you going?

IQ I think you are onto something here. I have been thinking this since the Illuminati card came into play. I read an interesting book not too long ago about how an alien species created us. Could this be what open is getting us to "see"?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

There is also between the beginning and end maybe it's not relevant but in the beginning we are young and naive in the end we are old and wise the middle i think you can guess what happens also you can shape your future with the middle
I think im wrong

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
That doesnt exactly fit the full circle bill though. I mean that still remains somewhat linear yes? If there was no time, there would be no line to follow In case my circle thought was confusing, I only meant beginning and end are both the same thing really. It just Is what IT is. like life death, rebirth etc.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Could be. Could mean anything. Could even be beryllium, also known by it's atomic number, 4.

Maybe I should leave this for a while and return to Wikileaks..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I can't see it, updates not showing for me..

Can't see the updates people are talking about on the record site either :-/

But, b___________e

cd are missing, taking it literally. bcde

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

There is also between the beginning and end maybe it's not relevant but in the beginning we are young and naive in the end we are old and wise the middle i think you can guess what happens also you can shape your future with the middle
I think im wrong

Wrong? I really don't think any of us is EVER wrong on this thread...
All thoughts are worth delving into.
You are right in that it is the journey through the middle that gets you to the next. But even in the middle there are beginnings and endings...

link   
reply to post by onehuman

I was thinking of the butterfly effect but that's still linear

link   
Record site updated by Nexion...About Twin Souls....

Jeez...if this is the answer to this whole thing...tsk tsk...

weird new age stuff...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yeah kind of like side stories

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well hmmm pioneers is now purple for me. Not sure if it because I have clicked the link from when it was blue or not. It wont refresh back to blue at least... Same for anyone else?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

I think Nexion is just another user on the site. I'm not sure that he really speaks for Open, he may just be posting things that he thinks are relevant. As far as I can tell, Open has never indicated that this has anything to do with twin flames. It does feel very "new age" to me, though.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Was it the kind of shade of purple that happens after you click on something or is it different maybe it depends on some sites

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

am i making sense? lol

IQ I think you are onto something here. I have been thinking this since the Illuminati card came into play. I read an interesting book not too long ago about how an alien species created us. Could this be what open is getting us to "see"?

I guess so...if its our origin that were looking for then our ancestors say that we came from the stars. I remember posting something here from record about an EYE OF GOD. Seems pretty close. Black hole in the middle, the site message that nothing escapes a black hole, not even light...the eye experiment. Schrodingers cat and quantum physics...

I say Open wants us to examine our origins in the stars...

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join