It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

We knew he was pretty smart ever since this started in fact pretty smart is an understatement

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
the main page has been updated

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
Numerology

1. Individual. Aggressor. Yang.
2. Balance. Union. Receptive. Yin.
3. Communication/interaction. Neutrality.
4. Creation.
5. Action. Restlessness.
6. Reaction/flux. Responsibility.
7. Thought/consciousness.
8. Power/sacrifice.
9. Highest level of change.

Makes a lot of sense why I picked 4 then doesn't it (being pregnant and all)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I chose #2, I'm curious if druid42 chose it for the same reason as me? I chose it because of binary, and the powers of two being so important in my life and employment (full time computer geek here).

I was not shocked at all to see 7 being so high though, it's known as "lucky 7" here, and is often considered a very important low number.

My thought on what he's trying to show with this poll....

Shared consciousness.... Most people have had the number 7 imprinted on them since birth as being a mystical/important number. We don't even think about things like that very much, things that most people share in common without even thinking about it.

Often magicians/mentalists/psychics will take advantage of this, if you ask people for a number 1 to 10, 7 is massively more likely. For 1 to 100, certain numbers like 42 and 69 have been imprinted upon most people in the shared western culture.

link   

Originally posted by Molimo
The poll looks like an experiment or maybe the answer or at least part of it isn the meaning of the numbers

i keep reading about a poll? whats that

link   
reply to post by avatar22

Isn't 10 1 of the numbers

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by JourPolaire

Something cool - you can actually see it. Well, with a simulation

www2.nict.go.jp...

I've noticed that in the past myself...
Interesting just how much it looks like the human eye isn't it?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
lol once again I find myself having to catch up! Phewww! So glad we seem to have got through the night without any negativity, thats a big PLUS.

I picked the number 4 myself as well. Since everything is or seems to be mirrors, maybe that clock with the flame and music is really saying 9:30, though why I haven't a clue!

Anyway still need to look a few things over still, but Im back on the train with you great folks!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

Go to the 10282011 website and click the word "pioneers"

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

B_________________E

I'm guessing "B" and "E" are "Beginning" and "End?"
edit on 3-9-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i`m honestly lost TNT , i`m sticking to my guns too, i think theres something weird about it all, but mainly because its different to me, i dont beleive in all of this awakening stuff, i`ve dealt with reality long enough to know what`s possible and what`s insane, but i`ll ride it out to see where it goes out of sheer curiosity.
I think avatar might have been on to something with the clock thingy tho, open is weird like that, it`s probably how it was meant to be looked at.
Has anyone spoken to open about this next step ?

would be good to see something different, it might wake me up a little

edit on 3-9-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: i said - clinically insane lol *sigh*

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The name of the new picture is 'dscr' and its dimensions are 333x333.

link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I picked the number 4 myself as well. Since everything is or seems to be mirrors, maybe that clock with the flame and music is really saying 9:30, though why I haven't a clue!

I keep interpreting as 10:30. To me, the thumb is in the wrong "hour" position to be 9.

Anyone else see 10:30 or is it just my poor tired eyes not working well.

link   
Im guessing the poll will end at some point not sure what happens after that maybe something different depending on which number was voted the most and 7 winning is a certainty

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The new picture (the line between b and e) is called dscr
Google and Wiki say:
The debt service coverage ratio (DSCR), also known as "debt coverage ratio," is the ratio of cash available for debt servicing to interest, principal and lease payments. It is a popular benchmark used in the measurement of an entity's (person or corporation) ability to produce enough cash to cover its debt (including lease) payments. The higher this ratio is, the easier it is to obtain a loan. The phrase is also used in commercial banking and may be expressed as a minimum ratio that is acceptable to a lender; it may be a loan condition or covenant. Breaching a DSCR covenant can, in some circumstances, be an act of default.

Anyone?

Crazy idea:
If you do what open says then your ratio is good. You can create some new reality. If ratio is low, then either you can't create, or either create something with a bad flavor.
edit on 3-9-2011 by drunkenbuddha because: i had an idea

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exades

B_________________E

I'm guessing "B" and "E" are "Beginning" and "End?"
edit on 3-9-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

My thoughts too..the question is "what lies between"..the answer could be "the journey".

link   
reply to post by drunkenbuddha

It could also be a short-form of a larger word... like 'discern,' or something similar...
edit on 3-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

Go to the 10282011 website and click the word "pioneers"

i just clicked 1...it showed a result...im not gonna be hacked am i? : ) hope not...i use my laptop for work.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by drunkenbuddha

Isn't this supposed to be one of the things that will ruin the economy

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hebrew numerology code
1; a,i, q,j,y
2; b,k,r
3; c,g,l,s
4; d,m,t
5; e,h,n
6; u,v,w,x
7; o,z
8; f,p

1= leader, strong wil, ego, materialism, lonely. One also stands for beginning(and thus end) and purity. the colour of one is white.
2=passive, connected with seeing into the future. this is also the number of duality, togetherness. colour is nightblue
3= powerful lucky number, represents extravagant people, creative.colour is mosgreen
4= reliable, fairness, people who are 4's are guardian angels, colour is brown
5= fast number, 5 people are curious and impulsive. also the number for sex. colour is ruby red
6= perfect number. harmony, beauty, honesty colour is goldenyellow
9= intellect, idealism, ambition, self will. colour is the colour of the moon and pearls.

most of this is the pagan perspective.. i was going to right more about the numerology part but i just came across this website www.crystalinks.com... and it explains it so much better than i ever could. if you're into numbers a must read! i haven't finished it yet but would love to hear your thoughts about this..

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join