It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
movieclips.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Interesting new answer from open, cryptic as usual but i think we are starting to get more clarity.

Q: True, but I feel too many are taking this literally and they think there is a major conspiracy behind all of this. Can you clarify if you are working for someone or is this done purely off of your own back?

A: It should be taken seriously. Others that you aren't seeing in your forum are finding this helpful, and are really appreciating it. It's those who understand because they aren't just looking at the water, they're in it.

I find it interesting that he didnt reply to my direct Q....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
well come on, posting your favorite yotube tunes doesnt help out at all, people even if it is hippie or religous but its a pleasing feature for the audience of this thread and i will throw out another :

edit on 30-8-2011 by vatel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

ive noticed that alot , i posted an email conversation with him a few pages back and it just seems ......... odd
theres something -strange- about this OPEN fella.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
So its not going to be a 'fearmongoring' event. any other thoughts on what it could be?

It could be a devastating event, it is a Open's idea that we should not scare of it. As in "Quickening" movie, coming events will serve the purpose of changing peoples minds, to get out from the individual's mind borders to the global consciousness. And as soon the critical number of people will do that, the catastrophe will stop.
That was just my conclusion of what I've got from Oct28, I don't totally buy it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius
I tried a new approach as it felt like noone was getting any answers, they arent great responses but they give us an insight.

Q: Are you trying to bring round close minded people to be open to certain spiritual values?

A: Mostly

Q: Would I be right in saying that you are trying to awaken peoples consciousness?

A: Not personally, they're doing it for themselves.

Interesting but didn't the original disclaimer state that it wasn't a religious or spiritual thing?

edit: Was meant to say "wasn't". I can't find reference to it now. I may be wrong.
edit on 30-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by theLastSoul

if this is about global consciousness there is no place for any discuss about religion,this consciousness is far ABOVE religion its part of spirituality not about the human made sense of it...
edit on 30-8-2011 by vatel because: missed english lessons

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

exactly , this dude claims to want to share knowladge, then leaves us hanging, says a bunch of shizzle , then contradicts that shizzle with more shizzle , then says , oh well , F.off if you dont want to play

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Latest from @open :

i will not participate on anythyng, the only thing i belong to is my family !

That's completely fine. Nobody is asking anyone to do anything they don't want to. If they are curious and want to know what else there, than they can.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Well at one point he called himself a 'router' for his superior. Take from that what you will.

link   
reply to post by vatel

and santa is REAL . If it was possible , why wasnt it done by now ? for hundreds of years people have banged on about this stuff ...... why now ? its making me think that even this 2012 stuff is a set up, and its gonna be the REASON to follow this new world order shizzle.

link   
One more before I leave the office, just received a response from open. The exchange:

Me: Getting a slight head ache here
But enough about me. I hope this letter finds you well.

Would you say this knowledge, on average, has the potential to shake the foundations of the majority of people, half the people, or a small percentage of people?

Open: Everyone, once it's completely understood. Small steps.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

if this is about global consciousness there is no place for any discuss about religion,this consciousness is far ABOVE religion its part of spirituality not about the human made sense of it...
edit on 30-8-2011 by vatel because: missed english lessons

Actually it's not that mystic, there are some scientific researches on this subject. One of the codes leads there noosphere.princeton.edu...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yup...one of the codes sends you there.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

its also in the video on the manual page ,the map with dots is part of the programme they use, probably open was trying to tell us its PART of the programme those guys are running , and they are monitoring everyone, but seeing what certain things would do to the readings , or something , using us as lab rats...... whaaaaa ..... no wages

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
reply to post by vatel

and santa is REAL . If it was possible , why wasnt it done by now ? for hundreds of years people have banged on about this stuff ...... why now ? its making me think that even this 2012 stuff is a set up, and its gonna be the REASON to follow this new world order shizzle.

You are spot on, the only reason I became interested in this site was because of the date 28oct, as it coincides with D4rk Kn1ght's thread and all of his predictions have turned out to be pretty close to what is happening so far in the world. Time for beauty *cough* sleep then a deep ponder at work before i get back to you on this one.

Peace

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
Interesting but didn't the original disclaimer state that it wasn't a religious or spiritual thing?

Yes, its on the manual page:

t must be observed, not told, observation is everything. This isn't spiritual, it's not religion or beliefs. This is only part of the coming date.

Personally I'm still suffering brain drain after I think it was TNTarheel welcomed me and pointed me at some quantum physics type information.
Plus it does seem to have slowed down on the site. I guess we still have to wait until...The Time?
edit on 30-8-2011 by LightSpeedDriver because: EDIT: Wrong user quoted

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hmm, seems the 404 'ghost' page has changed yet again.

.[....]
There are no coincidences

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Originally posted by aaron2209

Yes, its on the manual page:

t must be observed, not told, observation is everything. This isn't spiritual, it's not religion or beliefs. This is only part of the coming date.

Personally I'm still suffering brain drain after I think it was TNTarheel welcomed me and pointed me at some quantum physics type information.
Plus it does seem to have slowed down on the site. I guess we still have to wait until...The Time?
edit on 30-8-2011 by LightSpeedDriver because: EDIT: Wrong user quoted

Cool, thanks for that. Just another screw up by the game maker

Keep an eye on that, they might change it like they changed the main page disclaimer when someone pointed out a contradiction
edit on 30-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
reply to post by vatel

You are spot on, the only reason I became interested in this site was because of the date 28oct, as it coincides with D4rk Kn1ght's thread and all of his predictions have turned out to be pretty close to what is happening so far in the world. Time for beauty *cough* sleep then a deep ponder at work before i get back to you on this one.

Peace

I agree. If a dam breaks miles away, but you know, without a doubt, that it's going to come down the mountain and plow through your town in 5 days, would you wait til day 4 to try and warn your neighbors that they best skedaddle before they get swept away?
There's been years to put out whatever 'knowledge' they have to show to supposedly 'help' people.
Why wait for 2 months ahead of time and only be able to 'help' those with internet? Do those without internet not deserve this 'knowledge'? Apparently, everyone who lives in a third world country doesn't deserve this 'knowledge' either.

As for Dark Kioght, you're right
And, hell, he piped up 5 freaking years ago!
edit on 30-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join