It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by TNTarheel

No, no, TNTarheel! you don't need to be quiet, but I been yakkin' without much input. I'm not being very helpful today.
Please, carry on!

I'm sorry...I lost my internet for a few miniutes. WiFi is not what it's cracked up to be.

I really don't having any new or helpful to post. The videos earlier pretty much confirmed this is someone discovering some old mystical (for lack of a better word) teachings and wrapping them up in a shiny new package. The Beatles (especially John) were into the same thing.

My nephew, whose opinion I trust implicitly, says these are the same brainwashing techniques used by different alphabet agencies. I confirmed that the CoS uses pretty much the same techniques.

I don't trust Open...I've made that plain from the start. It's my belief that someone who has good intentions would simply state their...knowledge...give guidance in its usage and then let that knowledge work its work. Open has stated..to me...that he will be happy with the whole thing if even only one person gets it. Does that sound like someone who cares about humanity? It sounds more like an experiment to me. I just wonder who among us is being used as the control group.

Yes, quantum theory is fascinating and some remarkable things have been discovered...but can the results be duplicated for peer review.
edit on 8/30/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Just joined THE RECORD so i could get a dig in , and applaud sherlock for his detective work , is it normal to get a message from (unkown) once youve signed up for something ?

[Record] Your username and password‏

01:39
Reply ▼
(Unknown)
To [email protected]
(Unknown)
Sent:
31 August 2011 01:39:11
To:
[email protected]

This message looks very suspicious to our SmartScreen filters, so we've blocked attachments, pictures, and links for your safety.
Show content

Username: TallWhiteHuman
Password: XXXXXXXXXXXX
record.oct282011.com...

edit on 30-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
so, going by the manual changing into a .[....] does this mean were ready for the next part of the puzzle, or is OPEN finnished ?

I don' understand...I get the same old page.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

im getting a black page with a white --> .[....]

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Just joined THE RECORD so i could get a dig in , and applaud sherlock for his detective work , is it normal to get a message from (unkown) once youve signed up for something ?

[Record] Your username and password‏

01:39
Reply ▼
(Unknown)
To [email protected]
(Unknown)
Sent:
31 August 2011 01:39:11
To:
[email protected]

This message looks very suspicious to our SmartScreen filters, so we've blocked attachments, pictures, and links for your safety.
Show content

Username: TallWhiteHuman
Password: XXXXXXXXXXXX
record.oct282011.com...

Now that's strange! Well, not really if they have their info blocked.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

im getting a black page with a white --> .[....]

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

but..............why would they block it ? cmon , its a.t.s not GLP question everything . even if open [the master] says not to .

ADD: - TNT - tried both , also typed it into the address bar too.

ADD: Who put the putin facepalm picture on RECORD ??

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Tall, are you getting this:

oct282011.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

but..............why would they block it ? cmon , its a.t.s not GLP question everything . even if open [the master] says not to .

Try this, Tall: www.oct282011.com...**42.html I had to put www. before the web address to get the right page.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

yup .... thats the one.

TNT - still not working for me.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

I got it by punching 0533 (or 0SEE) into the safe.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Try this, Tall: www.oct282011.com...**42.html I had to put www. before the web address to get the right page.

I don't see Mr. Putin??

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

its under - new addition to manual -

yeah TNT that one works , dont know why i was getting the black .[....] screen though

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Tall, I fixed the link to the manual (I hope)

link to manual

You have to make sure that www. is before the web address or you get the black screen.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You do realize that by saying that he doesn't care how many will get his point OPEN reserves the possibility of never making his point clear. What if someone doing independent research brakes it and we never find out about it? OPEN may declare himself happy with the results and close shop. If he's going to spill the beans for everyone eventually then this chase is pointless.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
You do realize that by saying that he doesn't care how many will get his point OPEN reserves the possibility of never making his point clear. What if someone doing independent research brakes it and we never find out about it? OPEN may declare himself happy with the results and close shop. If he's going to spill the beans for everyone eventually then this chase is pointless.

I'm sorry, Fraam, I was re-reading and cross checking and didn't see your post.

I'm not sure what to say here. I was more than a little surprised when I got that response from Open. Until that point, I was keeping an open mind because I had promised him to be fair. I don't feel like that fairness has been reciprocated.

It's totally up to Open how this ends...we're at his mercy, if you will. I've adopted the mindset that I'm not a lab rat and neither is my fellow human family. I refuse to be one of Pavlov's dogs.

I'm here now as an observer...I'm no longer a "player" in this game with obtuse and changing rules.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Dear Open,

I once tried an experiment with two plants I hand picked near an ancient monastery in Tibet...one I gave water every three days, and I ignored the other. It seems that the one I ignored turned brownish and fell over while the other grew tall and strong.

What I've learned from this lesson is to always feed your children. FEED!...not pour water over them.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Howdy folks. I just tried code 1028, and it works! If this has already been posted, too f***ing bad. LOL.

Anyhoo, I'm off work, and have been working on the IP address that Tall gave me earlier. What I need now is the header info from an email received from Open. Anyone get an email from Open? You can check it yourself, and I'll post the link how. I am trying to locate /them/, as I believe Open is NOT acting alone. All things point to Germany, city of Kiel. He denied earlier that he was in Germany, right?

Here's a little snippet about how email works (and yes, my profile does say Linux Geek):

Internet emails are designed to carry the IP address of the computer from which the email was sent. This IP address is stored in an email header delivered to the recipient along with the message. Email headers can be thought of like envelopes for postal mail. They contain the electronic equivalent of addressing and postmarks that reflect the routing of mail from source to destination.
Here's the LINK to full article.

You guys will want to check the emails you've gotten according to which email client you are using. Note that gmail strips it's headers, so no traceable info can be found, but our wonder boy Open runs his own email server, as stated by the @TLD.com, and in his case, @oct282011.com. He doesn't use gmail like I do.

Well, seeing how an email carries the IP addy from the computer it was sent from, we have a nice solid way to trace our boy wonder. I haven't emailed him, so I need your help on this one. If all the IPs are the same, which I am pretty sure they are, we have nailed his location. Any denial of those facts will have to be supported by conclusive information, otherwise, we can call our boy wonder a boy blunder.

I traced the website's IP HERE. Note that the Email IP should have the first three octets (the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) matching.

I also found THIS, and I thought is was humorous. He's definitely not doing it for money, especially at .55 cents a day. However, it is VEEERY interesting to note that one of the keywords is Oct 28th consciousness. Seems he planned on messing with our minds from the very beginning, bringing us into a /new age/ of something or another.

So any of you people who got email from him, check your headers, and see if they don't match up. If you are a bit computer illiterate, post here and I'll help ya figure it out.....We have the opportunity to nail him to a geographic location.

edit on 8/30/11 by Druid42 because: to was spelled wrong, should've been too

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Give me a minute and I'll check. I'll post it in this reply as an edit.

Since I used a web-based email all I have is his email address [email protected] showing. However, when I highlight that address and map it with Live, I get: Octy Place, Palmerston, ACT 2913 (Australia?)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Mean this ??

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=temperror (sender IP is 82.197.130.210) [email protected]; dkim=none header.d=oct282011.com; x-hmca=none

X-Message-Status: n:0:n

X-SID-PRA: [email protected]

X-DKIM-Result: None

X-AUTH-Result: NONE

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9MA==

X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jG9aBrNNNgFe5EG4FnDwGwOB8FFe509cBoMn0PXspq/SDyPzlQhrnwoB7LmnJWzA99hcqVEL0AIBsXsbRiYTFh/IPnQJk14QcQ2bZNboG4WlbzGWB3gVVcj

Received: from mail2.runhosting.com ([82.197.130.210]) by snt0-mc4-f19.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Sun, 28 Aug 2011 20:37:20 -0700

Received: from mail2.runhosting.com (unknown [82.197.130.206])

by mail2.runhosting.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 621857AC7C

for ; Mon, 29 Aug 2011 05:37:11 +0200 (CEST)

Received: by mail2.runhosting.com (Postfix, from userid 65534)

id 5135A7AC82; Mon, 29 Aug 2011 05:37:11 +0200 (CEST)

X-Spam-Score: -0.1

X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.5 (2008-06-10) on out2.defender.mail

X-Spam-Level:

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.1 required=7.0 tests=ALL_TRUSTED,AWL,HTML_MESSAGE

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join