It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Hey Blueberry,
I sent you a u2u or message on how to embed videos, hope it helps, going to send song now and then I will try to help you with embedding pics., after I figure out the rest of your post!

I
Thanks a MILLION!!! I sure appreciate this....I had been thinking ever since seeing the Blueberry Hills song about this Dr. Zhivago one as I sent the Blue Berry one and it crossed with this one from Russia. When it mentioned the train I kept seeing Dr. Zhivago but then your post made me actually post it so we can synch these things among us.

You remember the sssshhh lady with the horns or 'V' shape beside that cymatics cross or grand alignment cross or heraldry, the page that has the light_putin hand in the dark/ 0666 0000 still has it but not the lady with the horns blowing on her ear or "V" there.

Then look at this video. Particularly around 2:15 minutes as that's where that program logo for children with the DNA we all were in shows up. He mentions the horn...

Come play with you with me and see what we shall see...

If you go to the picture **42

It says 6." What do you ACTUALLY see?'' Well when you do part of this psychic jumping you repeat this "What do you ACTUALLY see?" so you BOTH are SEEING exactly the SAME thing high energy to set it and bring it from imagineering or spirit into matter.

For a move all humanity to a new dimensional world we will have to ALL have a generalized "SEEING" we ALL make up aspects all humanity.

I'm only posting this since we have all this Russian music popping and some where people got BB==VV not sure how as haven't read it all. There are tags with that BB and VV I can relate with Putin.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Hey Blueberry,
I sent you a u2u or message on how to embed videos, hope it helps, going to send song now and then I will try to help you with embedding pics., after I figure out the rest of your post!

I
Thanks a MILLION!!! I sure appreciate this....I had been thinking ever since seeing the Blueberry Hills song about this Dr. Zhivago one as I sent the Blue Berry one and it crossed with this one from Russia. When it mentioned the train I kept seeing Dr. Zhivago but then your post made me actually post it so we can synch these things among us.

You remember the sssshhh lady with the horns or 'V' shape beside that cymatics cross or grand alignment cross or heraldry, the page that has the light_putin hand in the dark/ 0666 0000 still has it but not the lady with the horns blowing on her ear or "V" there.

Then look at this video. Particularly around 2:15 minutes as that's where that program logo for children with the DNA we all were in shows up. He mentions the horn...

Come play with you with me and see what we shall see...

If you go to the picture **42

It says 6." What do you ACTUALLY see?'' Well when you do part of this psychic jumping you repeat this "What do you ACTUALLY see?" so you BOTH are SEEING exactly the SAME thing high energy to set it and bring it from imagineering or spirit into matter.

For a move all humanity to a new dimensional world we will have to ALL have a generalized "SEEING" we ALL make up aspects all humanity.

I'm only posting this since we have all this Russian music popping and some where people got BB==VV not sure how as haven't read it all. There are tags with that BB and VV I can relate with Putin.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Is this new in the source code? I don't remember seeing it there before.

////|||******* , |||||///**

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Yes... I just noticed it too... don't know exactly when, but it wasn't there last night.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
answer fom open !

from where we will start to see, from beyond ? the safe ...

Instinct

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
reply to post by Dionisius

Sarcasm is tricky to some but you`ll get there

Im also thinking of earlier when someone mentioned the comet that people killed themselves over because they thought there was something behind it and wanted to go up or something, i cant remember , i didnt look into it, but its seeming a little like that right now , especially the date oct28 , i think the post-er hit the nail on the head to be honest. (cant remember who posted it , sorry
)

Im gonna have some food, brb

Yeah, that was my son brought it up when I was explaining this whole thing to him. At the time we were still on that blood letting device page with the slice in the wrist and third finger or looked suspicious but could have been about blood brothers comrads or something. My son said it felt like Heaven's Gate...where the CIA mind boggled some group of geeks to cyanide themselves or something to leave in a group due to comet doom.

Still this doesn't MEAN its about that. It did POP into my son's head to get me off the computer so he could use it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
answer fom open !

from where we will start to see, from beyond ? the safe ...

Instinct

which page are you source coding? My java is turned off some way do I need to figure out how to enable it?

which page gives you the above?

just curious...how are you guys "hearing" from OPEN????I must be left out or something...

Next from my mirror eyes events you out of body. You can do this to be the "cosmic cheat" person. Just for me it's like you are roaming about going forward but upside down and backwards a bit til you remember to flip it so it is just mirror left and right. Imagine you came out of your third eye and are looking out doing handstands...Might be different for you guys.

Thanks for the video on uploading vid's One Human. Helped alot.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

get "anonymouse" email account,
mail to: [email protected]
wait
wait
get response
if not : question was way too complex for AI API...?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
OPEN has took the disclamer down because someone on the record site highlighted the contradiction

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think the questions that open doesn't answer simply aren't the questions we need to be asking. I've sent a few emails that didn't come back with a response, and the answer was made obvious with further site developments/discoveries. For the most part, open has been very straight forward with me, no spam email or anything of the sort.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Taken from the source code of the main page (from which the disclaimer has since disappeared):

4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, have, and will continue to, looking for material. This is why we are so disconnected from everything. Connection @ record.oct282011 ////|||******* , |||||///** ,

edit on 30-8-2011 by Elepheagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle
Taken from the source code of the main page (from which the disclaimer has since disappeared):

4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, have, and will continue to, looking for material. This is why we are so disconnected from everything. Connection @ record.oct282011 ////|||******* , |||||///** ,

edit on 30-8-2011 by Elepheagle because: (no reason given)

Yes this was discovered, although I am clueless to what the ///******* , |||||///** means

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Grrrrr....sorry everyone. I've mainly been able to "keep up" (using that term loosely) with this thread at work; I think I will do everyone a favor and refrain from posting again until I find something interesting!

Will be lurking anxiously.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hi everyone, i joined, after some months of finding some relief of reality on ATS, because of this site, no, i'm not open.

I've been reading this scientology training manual that has been mentioned. Now, i think that open will follow the program of the training. basically they will numb your rational thinking, degrade you and later they will train you in programming others in programming others,... read it. We are just on the beginning of the program. Probably we will be asked to get others at some point. Maybe he did already.
Presuming if Open is connected to or has been traumatized by german scientologists. I prefer german nihilists.

just guessing

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Heres what I got for the strange symbol in the source code
437010532...could be wrong, probably am\

or

437, 532

or no number relation.
edit on 30-8-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
to access the safe is a 4 digit code..in source... just a honeypot?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
OPEN has took the disclamer down because someone on the record site highlighted the contradiction

I enjoyed that also, I saw the posters name was "Sherlock", hopefully he's as savvy as his namesake (with watson's help of course), and helps us get to the bottom of all this.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
there is no AI behind open... this is real intelligence...

after asking this :

e .8575871945223659 0.00056478
a 536.0939616793449 2.1142 AU
q 76.34664508237479 0.014201 AU
i 11.92763129388384 0.00010807 deg
node 144.3326983462896 0.0051513 deg
peri 310.9185581280801 0.021127 deg
M 358.1486229783054 0.011043 deg
tp 2479116.399175013040
period 4533773.296657737
12412.79 26820
73.43 d
yr
n 7.940405848377757E-5 4.6972e-07 deg/d
Q 995.8412782763151 3.9273 AU

what am i ?

nope !

after asking this :

ai is not that strong aiii?

got this :

AI?

i've expected : word?! or sth but AI? is human...AliG ???

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
ai is not that strong aiii?

got this :

AI?

i've expected : word?! or sth but AI? is human...AliG ???

In case anyone doesn't get this, aiiiii is a catchphrase of the character Ali G, I know this was popular in England, probably other countries too. Ali G was another character from S B Cohen, who created Borat and Bruno.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
giving safe ****

thats too easy

giving safe 8888

Patience, it takes time. That is key[1]

....?

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join