It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by roZeGardEn

united we stand ? in the weird video where everyone`s holding hands ? i didnt watch it
.... oh poo ....

Like i said pages and pages ago, if we all join "together", "awaken" , "link up", we`d be destroying the very fabric of the HUMAN , our individuality is what makes us unique, and im guessing no one here has completed and seen the end to Moscow 2013 ? .... but .... i dont even want to smell no homo novice

Moscow 2013 ,-- WHAAAT
METRO 2033

edit on 30-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Im literally going through 14 different sites at the min , nursing my dog , watching the news and trying to keep up with this OPEN thingy ...... this is why i quit earlier
wonder what happened to that

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I didn't see this yet before, so thought I'd mention it. Currently on oct282011.com... there is an image at the bottom. It's called qst.png. QST is a radio code, meaning broadcast to all. The image is of Ascension Island.

Using tineye on the image, gets two websites. One using the image for a QSL card (something radio amateurs send each other after a contact), and another to this page:

www.dailygalaxy.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thelighter

Yeah , but as soon as i saw that website wbout the island , i thought about a post i saw (might have been Darknight, or the post-er had something about DarkNight in their sig) where someone said they had been told they had to leave and tell nobody, loads of people, and set up to survive but he was feeling guilty ........ would seem like a good spot, a garden of eden , but then , i thought, no , its volcanic, then thought of the scribbled out volcano picture we saw days ago ....... Ascension Island .... hmm .... i wonder what Ascention means

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
This is probably way out in left field, but you never know with all this fun we have been having! Got off work early and almost caught up now.

One thing stuck me while I was sitting here though oddly enough. It is about the train. The only reason it came to mind is because we have had so many Russian type innuendo. I have a song I downloaded a long time ago which is actually called Dr. Zhivago's Train ,written by the late Robert Palmer. Most of us elder members know Dr Zhivago was a very famous film that took place in Russia.
I tried to find a video of it, but I only tried yt and google, maybe someone else can find it.

Anyhow these are the lyrics:

Hold on
when the train is speeding through the midnight storm
and tell those boys back in town there will be a call
hmmmmm train is comin'
oooo hmmm train is comin'
train is comin' your way
and it sound like it's nam'in (naming) the reasons
for forsak'in (foresaking) stations
that we passed in the dark
you'll hear your name being called when the whistle starts to blow hmmm
just like that train in that film Dr. Zhivago
hmmmmmm train is comin'
oooohhh train is comin'
a train is comin' your way
hear the track fade in
and awaken the sleepers
and breaking the promises that were made in the dark
you'll hear your name being called when the whistle starts to blow hmmm
just like that train in that film Dr. Zhivago
hmmmm train is
ooooohmmm train is coming
hmmmmm train is coming
oooooh train is coming

Like I sad, probably nothing, but
st thought I would share. I have the mp3 if anyone wants to hear it Ill send it along, just message me

Fascinating. I will look further. One of those safe pages opened to a picture called "moge" which has the black and white mirror people angels looking into the mirror. So my moge search turns out Polish and came to this. How do you embed pics and videos here? Could someone email me that and how t oupload an avatar?
That page that went to the mirror angels when you saved the picture said "moge". So I did a google search and it went to this video:

Everything I can Give You:
WSZYSTKO CO MOGE CI DAĆ

[youtube]http://youtu.be/TIz9PkMyOHs[/youtube]

My goodness, Just Us...can you BELIEVE it's the roses???Can anyone translate Polish?

I'd love to hear the mp3. Can you send it to [email protected]?

When I tried to upload it goes to blank video when I added the url, highlighted and clicked youtube box. How do you upload graphics to here. I have saved all the pics from the pages on October 28.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Ascension is 'moving upwards' or in religious terms it is 'entering heaven alive'.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
A thought regarding the manual (and I mean this in a literal sense):

Will a blind man never see?

In other words, the exercise described in the manual relies on connecting to another person with your eyes...somehow. So, I would think that someone without eyesight would never be able to attain this knowledge (thinking very literally, narrowly here).

Is this a hole in the plot?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

It very well might be, have a look at this vid though, remember, 'open mind'!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Hey Blueberry,
I sent you a u2u or message on how to embed videos, hope it helps, going to send song now and then I will try to help you with embedding pics., after I figure out the rest of your post!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Sarcasm is tricky to some but you`ll get there

Im also thinking of earlier when someone mentioned the comet that people killed themselves over because they thought there was something behind it and wanted to go up or something, i cant remember , i didnt look into it, but its seeming a little like that right now , especially the date oct28 , i think the post-er hit the nail on the head to be honest. (cant remember who posted it , sorry
)

Im gonna have some food, brb

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

oooooooohh yeah

Needed a second read, being far too helpful today.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Thanks! I am familiar with that. I meant "seeing" in a very literal sense, but I get what you're saying. I was probably being too literal. But I feel that manual was quite literal, at least in the methodology if not the results.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Personally, I think a blind man sees way more then a person with sight. They seemed to be much more attuned to what is going on around them as they have learned to utilize their other senses much more.

Perhaps in a odd way blindness is a weird gift.

Besides if you have noticed when one does the staring into anothers eyes, all goes dark anyway.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

This song was one that always went through my heart/mind over getting in trouble over being some Russian spy in fourth grade. As we weren't!!! It was in one of those gifted programs. I would hear this song from him.

We had to break connections for the other to not be harmed. Or so we thought.But we planned to find each other in the end.

www.youtube.com...

Somewhere My Love

Somewhere, my love,
There will be songs to sing
Although the snow
Covers the hope of spring.

Somewhere a hill
Blossoms in green and gold
And there are dreams
All that your heart can hold.

Someday we'll meet again, my love.
Someday whenever the spring breaks through.

You'll come to me
Out of the long ago,
Warm as the wind,
Soft as the kiss of snow.

Till then, my sweet,
Think of me now and then.
God, speed my love
'Til you are mine again.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Personally, I think a blind man sees way more then a person with sight. They seemed to be much more attuned to what is going on around them as they have learned to utilize their other senses much more.

Perhaps in a odd way blindness is a weird gift.

Besides if you have noticed when one does the staring into anothers eyes, all goes dark anyway.

Philosophically, I agree with you. But via the exercise, how does a blind man get to where "all goes dark?" That's all I'm wondering.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
anwer fom open !
what is beyond the safe ?

The truth of what we are.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
5555 *or* SSSS

'The message will catch on, regardless of your efforts to stop it; it's destined.'

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
answer from open !

what we are ?

You'll start to see, maybe not from here but you'll get it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Whats up everyone any new/important discoveries?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Hey Blueberry,
I sent you a u2u or message on how to embed videos, hope it helps, going to send song now and then I will try to help you with embedding pics., after I figure out the rest of your post!

I
Thanks a MILLION!!! I sure appreciate this....I had been thinking ever since seeing the Blueberry Hills song about this Dr. Zhivago one as I sent the Blue Berry one and it crossed with this one from Russia. When it mentioned the train I kept seeing Dr. Zhivago but then your post made me actually post it so we can synch these things among us.

You remember the sssshhh lady with the horns or 'V' shape beside that cymatics cross or grand alignment cross or heraldry, the page that has the light_putin hand in the dark/ 0666 0000 still has it but not the lady with the horns blowing on her ear or "V" there.

Then look at this video. Particularly around 2:15 minutes as that's where that program logo for children with the DNA we all were in shows up. He mentions the horn...

Come play with you with me and see what we shall see...

If you go to the picture **42

It says 6." What do you ACTUALLY see?'' Well when you do part of this psychic jumping you repeat this "What do you ACTUALLY see?" so you BOTH are SEEING exactly the SAME thing high energy to set it and bring it from imagineering or spirit into matter.

For a move all humanity to a new dimensional world we will have to ALL have a generalized "SEEING" we ALL make up aspects all humanity.

I'm only posting this since we have all this Russian music popping and some where people got BB==VV not sure how as haven't read it all. There are tags with that BB and VV I can relate with Putin.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join