It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
ok , i traced the IP of open and i know where he`s at

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
ok , i traced the IP of open and i know where he`s at

Orange, Texas?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Do tell, please, or i'll call you, /gasp/ Ivanova!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by theLastSoul

according to IP Geolocation , he is in - Kiel - Germany. And guess who`s getting alot of attention in Germany ......................... wait for it ..................................... the church of scientology

need to go for some supplies
, when im back, im gonna get in touch with some old friends , see if i can find out more on this open fella brb.
edit on 30-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by theLastSoul

according to IP Geolocation , he is in - Kiel - Germany. And guess who`s getting alot of attention in Germany ......................... wait for it ..................................... the church of scientology

Good find! Now is there a link between these exercises and the CoS? Hint, Google Ron L. Hubbard.....

edit on 8/30/11 by Druid42 because: Lost post.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

It's a good idea, but don't make any hasty conclusions. The IP you have may be a proxy, or similar. Any IP for the actual website is likely to be a shared IP held by a hosting company, etc.

Where did you get this IP from?

EDIT TO ADD:

Some of the promotion for this site took place on an 'Anon' website. This makes it seem unlikely to be Scientology related in my opinion, unless it's a big honeypot or some other operation.
edit on 30-8-2011 by thelighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
Ok, we start loosing people. REGROUP! Lets see what we have:
1)start page:
Schroedinger's cat, the text with filling-the-blanks(answer is the word "SAFE") and text after - this is pretty much solved. We know what's about and where it leads us.
We've got a broken link to the picture. It seams that the clue is in a title, which changes from sngl.jpg to prd.jpg all the time.
We have a red/green sphere that change it's color some times. My idea is Open shows us that he is currently updating a site when sphere is green. But it also could mean anything else.

We got a picture of an Ascension island with a name QST which could mean "Here is a broadcast message to all amateurs". This riddle is new, so we should work in this way.

2)safe page
We have pretty much all working codes record.oct282011.com...
0000 is still says "Monday, monday" and the time 2:30, so it clearly didn't have anything with current Monday. Probably it something about next Halloween.
**42 is a complete manual, I don't think we should expect any additions there.

Common, people. We walked this road for so long, it's not a good time to go back!

Monday,Monday Mamas and Popas

www.youtube.com...

Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Monday Monday, can't trust that day,
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
Oh Monday Monday, how yould cou leave and not take me.

Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time

Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time

Monday Monday, ...

what page is broken??

It's going between single and paired?

on the clock it says 2:30 and 0230
'It'll take time, things change all the time, in time'

0000 and 0666 have the same picture

the hand out of the blackness with the flame when you save it says 'light_putin"

the page shhh lady doesn't have her ear device symbols just the triple Celtic sign

we have messages to call that number but remember whoever is at that number is NOT the poster...it actually said the number and OPEN? I suppose whom ever is at the number we are supposed to ask if they are open to do the "EYES" or something.

We can just say..."are you OPEN"???

it says it may take a while to get through but it will be worth it.

another place said the fill in the blank word is FREE

so now we have FREE, LOVE, SAFE

You know we could sound really crazy calling this number. I bet they'll pretend they don't know anything about this. IF they have NO background as it said they are NOT the poster, then how would you explain asking if they were open to eyeballing? It's like the Leonardo daVinci thing where you see from out of body and can manifest worlds with with other steps and allowances.

I think it's green when we are synching more like the Princeton thing as my computer was telepathically doing its "thing" I try to keep down to not get in trouble with yahoo.

Maybe we should have a group focus to see if we can swing the cat ball to green all together.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
well....... tried to get in touch with some old "friends" , but doesnt look like theres any reply ..... more waiting
... the IP i used was the IP of the sender of the e-mails ........ dont know why i didnt do it before
... Grower .... i cant see any evidence in the wiki pages on mr Hubbard .... but i remember someone saying they saw this eye "examination" in a magazine years ago, i`d love to know which magazine , he started out as a writer of pulp fiction magazines

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hmmm, maybe you actually could do the eye gazing by yourself. They use to make something that would allow you to do just that:
The Looty was a device that would "allow the users left eye to stare directly at the right and vice-versa."
Who knew!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Im guessing you didnt just randomly google - the looty -
that would be pretty

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
From the wikipedia article on Scientology beliefs and practices:
Two primary methods of increasing spiritual awareness are referred to in Scientology as "Auditing" and "Training". Hmm...
en.wikipedia.org...

Looking at these training exercises a little more, I come across this site discussing Scientology training routines:
www.cs.cmu.edu...
Check out the info on TR0 (Training Routine 0). People have to sit for up to 2 hours staring at each other with their eyes open. It's as a sensory deprivation/mind control method, and causes hallucinations.

edit on 30-8-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

well....... tried to get in touch with some old "friends" , but doesnt look like theres any reply ..... more waiting
... the IP i used was the IP of the sender of the e-mails ........ dont know why i didnt do it before
... Grower .... i cant see any evidence in the wiki pages on mr Hubbard .... but i remember someone saying they saw this eye "examination" in a magazine years ago, i`d love to know which magazine , he started out as a writer of pulp fiction magazines

That would've been to Druid42, I presume?
And just how do you know I wasn't googling loony ( I mean....come on!) and made a spelling error? lol

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Exades

1000000000000 stars my friend , what a find !!!!!! we might be onto something , DONT DO THE "EXPERIMENT" UNTILL WE KNOW WHAT IT IS

the drownding dream

edit on 30-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
sorry, that WAS for druid, im finnishing a bit of work, and flicking around ALOT of websites at the min, bare with me people

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Exades

TRAINing routines, eh?
Maybe you're on the right 'track'? Which is what I was thinking the references to train was this entire time anyway - that open thought we needed to be on the train to stay on track?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

which raises ANOTHER question ....... train to where exactly ?

i think it was refering to the song tho - back on the train - www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Has anyone bothered to google OPEN in reverse?

(yeah, I'm backtracking to all the reverse/mirror/one more step business at the beginning. I think we were flooded so fast with nonsense that we might have missed something round-about-there somewhere.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Exades

Oh great, I come back to Scientology-conspiracy?

As for the 2nd link from Exades, I've found something that feels very familiar in regards of the current situation

The Scientology Training Routines, or TRs, are done on what Scientologists call "the gradient". The claim is that information should not be presented until the student is ready to understand the information. In this way, knowledge is presented in bite-sized pieces that won't cause the student (or "Mark" as The Rev. Dennis Erlich is prone to say) to "blow", or leave the training session.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

this is all im getting for NEPO -> www.qtegov.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join