It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
Off Topic:

I found an interesting bit of trivia along with this picture.

There is an all female sect which worships Mr. Putin as the Apostle Paul

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbf62f173f68.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 8/29/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)
[/quote

Why would he be "Paul"?

Is this the solo sect of Alas Babylon/ Ivanova?

It is unusual that this page on the October 28 evolving saga you get punching in 0000 to the safe page:

oct282011.com...

The picture with the hand in the dark with the bright flame at the top? When you save it, it says today as I checked as it changed to say from being previously 'light', it changed to say 'light_putin'
I have both graphics of it. I don't _ when I rewrite one so know I didn't rewrite or erase it from before...

So for some reason Putin is related to this project as his name was added to the hand in the dark on the page. It started out just "light".

Did anyone figure out the BB==VV code and where did it get picked up? I am behind on pages. Company here.

edit on 30-8-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: Adding detail for link in case it is down.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The longer this goes on and the more i research, the more i am inclined to this =

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Me too...
In fact I posted a link to this exact vid just the other day. It just FEELS right....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
That's the thing. Do we HAVE to use someone else to connect to global conciseness through ourselves? I mean, it might be the best way but is it the only one? All I'm trying to say is that all of us how for some reason don't have the opportunity to connect with other person, may be we could handle it without any help?

I don't know, Soul. In order to see Open's particular truth, yes.

My Dad came back from his near death experience saying "If ALL are not saved, ALL are lost". It takes the ENTIRE planet. We have to go beyond the duality to not just want 'saved' or brought across 'our' brand of 'right' folks. We have to be merged as ONE humanity outside of separation of me versus them. All the players are needed outside the jump. All need to let go of duality issues which it appears through the eyes is how we do this.

How can this be so HARD to mesmerize each other for 3 minutes?

If you notice ant colonies they all hook up as they go around and so do the bees. Share eye depth vibes. It hasn't even been suggested to vampire blood each other in highest knowingness for evolvement or something. Open hasn't even asked we look into HIS or HER eyes.Maybe it would help some if they put on those Mardi Gras masks like the masons use to eye gaze or something. Not sure what this would do. Perhaps for some if they are acting, they can let down and be themselves. We could try a subset with the masks and see how that feels or works and then advance to the open face.

The Navajo don't make eye contact with "foreigners" as you become one and someone could "steal your soul" or merge you into enemies or you become a group soul. Only among 'clan' do they eye gaze.Clan goes by the mitochondrial DNA of Moms. It was in the directory book for being a reservation doctor. The idea is you would be mixing clans into a huge clan and they haven't thought this far yet.We are going to HAVE to do this

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

I've been wondering the same thing. There does actually seem to be a link there... somewhere. Can't put my finger on it though. Even though Miss Ivanova has been speaking in riddles, and driving some of us bonkers with the whole Putin thing... there MUST be something there. I think that if she was just what many seem to think she is she would have been run out of here by now. There are bits and pieces that line up. Who was it (maybe you even) that mentioned Putin's past... something about ESP or some-such...looks like another part of the rabbit-hole...

@Ivanova- I want to apologize for my tantrums before. This whole thing has been very frustrating, and it seems you have been the easiest to lash out at. I am truly sorry.
edit on 30-8-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Back to Grower's post about the guy involved with "What the Bleep Do We Know".....
Has any one ever seen this documentary?
I started watching it this morning and it really seems to connect, but sort of like back-tracking from where we are now. It's well worth watching!

What the Bleep Do We Know

Posted on YouTube years ago, so the 2 hour movie is in 12 parts. I'm only through the first 3 and have to head out for work soon. Hopefully I can manage the rest tonight...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by Dionisius

They still work as 5 and 3. It's only a topical change. Good eye, that's new too.

Maybe it means "SE" or else start using the cell phone pad to check out name and numbers?

Maybe we, too, can wind up in this "Book of Life" keypad coding system some way

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius
The longer this goes on and the more i research, the more i am inclined to this =

If I had to vote so far this would be the number one reflection of hope for operation October 28. They ought to do a movie collection region for the project. I've resonated with them all but this sums it up. I have many others but we need to have one summary short movie.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
well i think ive seen enough evidence to say that this thing is just a big old waste of time, sorry folks, but i`m finally bowing out.... i think its either a Dark Knight mega thread .... or some kind of crazy weird putin cult thingy and Ivanova is part of it all. Ive found some weird stuff on comet Elenin lately too, seems like its breaking up and emitting RF signals
worth keeping an eye out for any info people, just incase
anyway , im done, i wont be back to this thread anymore, its gone from helping eachother and enjoying the journey, to hugging eachother and singing happy songs .......i havnt got a bubble wrap suit
ZOLTAN !!!!!!
..... peace out peoples, dont meet up if zoltan, i mean, open, wants you to.... its a suicide cult
PEACE !!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You can't quit on us now!!!!
If you really feel that way then good bye friend. Wish you could hang in there and see this through. You will be missed here.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3

Originally posted by Fraam
The one(s) creating this "game" is just toying with you all. Nothing makes real sense. As someone noticed before the Manual holds no link to the pages posted before.

If someone holds an important message to humanity about a huge upcoming event (may it good or bad) he also holds the duty to make it widely and freely available to everyone.

What I suggest is you put a lid on the subject for 48 hours (no posts, no messages) see what happens. My guess is the ones behind this will go viral
So far you are just feeding their need for attention.

It does have a link to all the clues thrown around.
In the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy there is mention to a question, the question being:

What is the answer to life, universe and everything?

The answer was.... 42

So there you have it... Its the answer to everything!!

Where is this 42? I tried it in the safe and 0042 says "go back" and 4200 goes to .[....]

I've heard of 420, of course.

I do resonate with all the numerology 6 numbers or 15.

How does 42 come out as the answer to everything?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
edit on 30/8/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I posted the picture of "Putin" in response to a comment made in someone else's post. It was never meant to have any bearing or be a clue to this 10.28 saga.

It was also not meant to show disrespect for Mr. Putin.

The trivia I posted was just that...an interesting little piece of trivia.

Sometimes, a door is just a door.
edit on 8/30/2011 by TNTarheel because: can't spell today

edit on 8/30/2011 by TNTarheel because: still can't spell

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
Don't know if it has been found but 0666 does work.

Hi, Daedal, thanks for sharing. Yes, that code was found earlier.

This 0666 and 0000 both go to the' light_putin' but now saving it both say 'light_putin4' on them which earlier this morning was just light_putin and nothing else. I do have energy issues with making copies out of the blue on pics I am emotionally connected to.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I, myself know what you were pointing to. My post was in conjunction with the fact that there DO seem to be a few correlations, and that maybe we shouldn't be jumping to the conclusion that it is not entirely wrong. Now I am NOT saying that we should all be worshiping the "anointed one", just that I think we've been dismissing faster than we should.
The 4 stars... the signs in the heavens... the dark rift... it all lines up to what the Mayan teachings have always been, along with the Hopi's return of the Blue Star Katchina and the dawn of the new world.

Maybe we should read between the lines?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

If you go back a few pages you'll see this post. The 42 you're talking about was simply made up. However there's another clue that might be interesting (For Tea...Two)
edit on 30-8-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by Daedal
Don't know if it has been found but 0666 does work.

Hi, Daedal, thanks for sharing. Yes, that code was found earlier.

This 0666 and 0000 both go to the' light_putin' but now saving it both say 'light_putin4' on them which earlier this morning was just light_putin and nothing else. I do have energy issues with making copies out of the blue on pics I am emotionally connected to.

It's still only showing "light_putin" for me...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

I, myself know what you were pointing to. My post was in conjunction with the fact that there DO seem to be a few correlations, and that maybe we shouldn't be jumping to the conclusion that it is not entirely wrong. Now I am NOT saying that we should all be worshiping the "anointed one", just that I think we've been dismissing faster than we should.
The 4 stars... the signs in the heavens... the dark rift... it all lines up to what the Mayan teachings have always been, along with the Hopi's return of the Blue Star Katchina and the dawn of the new world.

Maybe we should read between the lines?

Avatar, gentle one, I wasn't posting in response to you individually. I was only trying to stop any speculation as to why that particular picture and little piece of trivia was posted.

If you haven't already, you may want to read Druid's post on the geolocation of this website.

Your reasoning on the connections with the stars, signs in heavens, Hopi prophecies sounds solid.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
dont worry TNT im watching , but the "game" is really getting too much for me now, its took up far too much of my time, and weve got nowhere , at first we were trying to crack the thing, then we ended up being "players" , now were just sitting talking about nothingness all day ..... and i`ve got bills to pay
i work from home most days so ive had time to jump back and forth to this thread , but its getting waaaaay out of hand now, and im behind so i really need to stop taking this OPEN drug
i`ll still check on everyones progress, and if i find anything .... interesting ... i`ll let ya`ll know, but as of now, i`m out of the "game"
peace out peoples , i hope this thing doesnt make ya`ll go crazy , im half way there myself

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Yes, I did see that post, though I didn't bother clicking the links to confirm till now (just to check it out). I think he has an interesting point there, as to the possibility of the connection between our two friends.

Yes, I knew the point of all that you said, though I did think that I needed to clarify why I said what I did.

As to your original post/pic... that is a very strange coincidence isn't it?!?! Odd to me that it is a female sect especially... really makes you wonder why that is...

On that note, I really must be heading to work now.
I hope to see you all this evening.
Happy Truth hunting!

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join