It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Whats up guys I'm back. Had a chance to try the manual today officially. Not the all the progress I hoped, but my gf had a hard time keeping contact because she felt I was analyzing her soul and I could tell it made her uneasy.
edit on 30-8-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
Whats up guys I'm back. Had a chance to try the manual today officially. Not the all the progress I hoped, but my gf had a hard time keeping contact because she felt I was analyzing her soul and I could tell it made her uneasy.

Welcome back, 200457.

I'm actually on my way off the thread for the night.

If you go back through the pages (there's a lot), a few members shared their experiences with trying the manual.

Only a couple of changes in the site tonight...you'll find them in my post a page or two back.

Good night and rest well

edit on 8/30/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

It's the people who respond to our inquires with cryptic info that REALLY bother me. If I knew a secret about a date in the future, I think I'd just explain, to the best of my ability. I wouldn't try to sell snake oil to people unless I had proof the snake oil really worked.

It'd be impossible to do everything they say LITERALLY. Therefore, there is misinformation being presented. As members of ATS, I believe it is our responsibility to expose the disinformation. Find out facts. What are they anymore, anyways?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by theLastSoul
I doubt it. The 5th step in a manual says that you start to see the mirror, in other words, we start to look at ourselves. What is it if not reconnecting to ourselves?

I promised you I would speak plainly, yes?

It goes beyond reconnecting to ourselves. It is connecting to something beyond ourselves...a greater consciousness.

That's the thing. Do we HAVE to use someone else to connect to global conciseness through ourselves? I mean, it might be the best way but is it the only one? All I'm trying to say is that all of us who for some reason don't have the opportunity to connect with other person, may be we could handle it without any help?
edit on 30-8-2011 by theLastSoul because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
That's the thing. Do we HAVE to use someone else to connect to global conciseness through ourselves? I mean, it might be the best way but is it the only one? All I'm trying to say is that all of us how for some reason don't have the opportunity to connect with other person, may be we could handle it without any help?

I don't know, Soul. In order to see Open's particular truth, yes.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

Why did she feel that? Can you really analyze souls? If so, do mine next.....

Seriously, thanks for attempting. Keep at it. It's part of this mystery.

And did you know you are supposed to post reactions on THIS PAGE?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Turn me loose, thread, I must rest

Once again (and I mean it this time)...

Good-night, thread friends, rest well.

Don't dwell on this too much..there is a wonderful world and amazing things in it to enjoy.

Be kind to each other.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Although, I can't help but get the feeling that I already knew everything open has had to say. I had seen the studies he mentioned. I was aware of the global consciousness. I knew there was a way to connect, and I feel like I was at the brim of it before. The manual definitely helps though. Before I knew how to put it, and I still don't know how to put it, I thought of it it as just "knowing". I "knew" something, and I could tell some people were at different "stages" of knowing. The few people I keep close to me are either close or extremely close to this "knowing". To the point where it feels like we are always on the same page, all the time. clockwork not involving time. Idk.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
oct282011.com main page has changed again - new picture. oct282011.com...

It's of Ascension Island...

www.dailygalaxy.com...

Taking them literally...

qst - en.wikipedia.org...

Ascension - en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 30-8-2011 by KBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

What you are defining is human intuition. It's an undefinable term that means, we, as humans, actually can PERCEIVE certain things about the reality around us. Quantum Mechanics, which is one basic premise of the main pic on the main page of oct282011.com, are not fully understand, yet it remains as the last bastion of hope in explaining the nature of our reality around us. I have my own theories about it, and so does Open and his clan. Maybe he is doing more to unify us on this thread than what he is doing at his /failed/ attempt to explain his understanding of it. That's not a bad thing. At least /he/ is trying.

There's a bible verse at John 11:35. It's the shortest verse in the whole bible. "Jesus wept." It's thought that he was lamenting the death of his friend Lazarus, but since he was going to raise him from the dead in the next verse anyway, that ideology is kind of mute. Why would Jesus cry?

I read somewhere long ago that it was because of mankind, and the pain and suffering that we put ourselves through, that we have become so /disconnected/ from each other that we are really seriously lost. We question the meaning of life, and we try to fathom our existence, but we get so distracted by the television, current events, politics, threads on ATS, and sometimes we even actually look for distractions so we no longer have to face the /truth/ about our reality. Why do we do that? Why can't we focus?

Why can't we, as a species, /return/ to the simple concepts that Open is trying to explain? It's a foreign concept, having nonsense ingrained in us since our birth. We are raised /to/ become the monsters we are today. We are the result of a lost generation. We can't even see /the/ truth in each others eyes, and there is no way for us to connect with one another anymore. We are afraid to look a loved one in the eyes and find a place where we may call home. /TRUTH/ is so foreign to us that we have to continually wander in circles clicking links on a website that perhaps has no meaning whatsoever. Sad, isn't it?

Sleep beckons me, responsibility of work tomorrow overcomes me, so I submit once again to the endless loop of my own creation, and it's time for bed for me.

G'nite.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly
oct282011.com main page has changed again - new picture. oct282011.com...

It's of Ascension Island...

www.dailygalaxy.com...

Taking them literally...

qst - en.wikipedia.org...

Ascension - en.wikipedia.org...

This is the way we should log changes on the site! I mean, links and description, all ready.

BTW, name of the broken image is changed one more time to sngl.jpg . It it clearly enough that there is something behind it. Don't have any ideas though.

On the subject: I never heard about Ascension Island before. It turns out it is remarkable example of artificial ecosystem. So, there are couple of ideas:
1) it could be referred to the idea of connection between people. I mean, if we take all those trees and plants as a metaphor to different people, it could mean that it is perfectly natural if all of them will try to work on building a totally new world(in that case - ecosystem), even if they never did it before.
2) it could disclose something about October 28. Will we find out that we actually an artificial ecosystem build by an advanced civilization? Or may be this event will require us to totally rebuild a global ecosystem by using a global continuousness?

The name - qst.jpg - could mean the "quest" that begins now and will lead us to the final answer about the nature of October 28.
Another version: from wiki about about radio signals, QST code means "Here is a broadcast message to all amateurs". How about that?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by theLastSoul

As far as I know you don't. You are not connecting to the global consciousness by looking another in the eyes
. It is done by Behavioral Intelligence. And it's not even the global consciousness you connect to, is the Collective Human Energetic Field (CHEF) which in turn can influence earth and the broader solar system (it's a two-way street actually). The principle of non-locality states that you can influence the CHEF from anywhere. This is available to EVERY HUMAN BEING.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

As far as I know you don't. You are not connecting to the global consciousness by looking another in the eyes
. It is done by Behavioral Intelligence. And it's not even the global consciousness you connect to, is the Collective Human Energetic Field (CHEF) which in turn can influence earth and the broader solar system (it's a two-way street actually). The principle of non-locality states that you can access the CHEF from anywhere. This is available to EVERY HUMAN BEING.

Could you please give a link about this stuff? I mean, where did you get this information.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

See HERE Section 4, page 26.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the change of the 3 to E and the 5 to S? Could be some subliminal messaging going on here.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

They still work as 5 and 3. It's only a topical change. Good eye, that's new too.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

huh... def worth keeping an eye on there.....

I've been thinking about this new pic on the main page...
Ascension Island... the product of collaboration between great minds. These men "created" something out of nothing.
And the QST ... calling all amateurs.
What I'm thinking seems to be the right connections... but can't quite explain it yet.
Maybe Open is "calling all amateurs" to "create" something new....
I dunno, something to that effect any way.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The one(s) creating this "game" is just toying with you all. Nothing makes real sense. As someone noticed before the Manual holds no link to the pages posted before.

If someone holds an important message to humanity about a huge upcoming event (may it good or bad) he also holds the duty to make it widely and freely available to everyone.

What I suggest is you put a lid on the subject for 48 hours (no posts, no messages) see what happens. My guess is the ones behind this will go viral
So far you are just feeding their need for attention.

It does have a link to all the clues thrown around.
In the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy there is mention to a question, the question being:

What is the answer to life, universe and everything?

The answer was.... 42

So there you have it... Its the answer to everything!!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I came across this Dr. Fred Alan Wolf (Dr. Quantum) guy and there seem to be a few connections.
He's deep into quantum physics and 'consciousness'.
The 'Thinker' even makes a cameo:

www.whatthebleep.com...

And...then I hit a brick wall with him

Ugh!

Wow, I can't believe the amount of 'in-fighting' among all these, so called, experts. The mind boggles!

edit on 30-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

See HERE Section 4, page 26.

Thanks for the link!!! XOXOXO

Wingmakers...I keep hearing that inside...connections in here.

I did some event temples several years ago project with projecting rainbows whirling to upgrade a person and it actually happened to the person I was being it to. He thought he'd had a "Moses" burning bush revelatory experience. I had to break it to him easy, it was just me sending it, but it did have the intended effect. Believing it was "God" sending it, he straightened up his life any way. He still kept his ego over the"burning swirling rainbow 'bush'" had appeared to "him" like this was some cosmic effect picking him out not me practicing an event temple.

Any ideas WHY they mention this evolutionary "island" we get to create has a Mars connection? Think that is in reference to us all creating our imagineered new 'world' as an 'island' in a 'space'? Like you could create up an Indigo space to meet and live? earthcouncil244.proboards.com...

It seems we are being led to remember to create like "Darwin" through spirit--"imagineering"--our new "island's" nature we desire to throw together...make up the "New Jeruselem" right quick to have the holographic thought box of spirit into matter ready to ripple on to.We have to do this as one united humanity field or at least with a certain significant number to carry an entire planet.

Think this is part of what is creating?

It would be good to create in detail even if we want it to be right here and skip the destructo phase giving us focus.
edit on 30-8-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: needed link activated

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join