It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I think we should stop mentioning Ivanova in this thread. Open gave more than enough signs that all that Putin stuff have nothing to do with him and his message.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Disclaimer: No part of this site is attempting to control, manipulate, or abuse any person on this planet. This is not a scientific experiment, nor is it a game. The knowledge found here is powerful, and should be taken in the most literal sense.

Disclaimer added at bottom of the main site page.
edit on 8/29/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What about those who have no one to "train" with? They can't just be excluded can they? I came close to experiences like this when I was practicing Shamanism, but no eye staring was involved.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

If this rabbit hole gets any deeper, I'm going to call the Hatter in for back-up!!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttyX

What about those who have no one to "train" with? They can't just be excluded can they? I came close to experiences like this when I was practicing Shamanism, but no eye staring was involved.

Apparently, they can. However, I tried to do the exercise with a mirror instead of real person. I definitely felt weird while was starring in my own eyes, everything else started to loose colors and....then I blink. And it happens few times. It's really hard to me to not to blink for more than a minute. So probably some sort of a desired experience might be gotten by using only mirror.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
reply to post by Druid42

I think we should stop mentioning Ivanova in this thread. Open gave more than enough signs that all that Putin stuff have nothing to do with him and his message.

I don't trust either of them. One attempts to monopolize information that should be freely given and the other attempts to destroy our focus.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I don't know what this thread is about as I was not following it. Had enough fun with the previous creepy sire investigation lol One thing I know for sure, the picture you posted is not of Putin. It looks like it's Lukashenko, president of Belarus

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by quitesane
reply to post by TNTarheel

I don't know what this thread is about as I was not following it. Had enough fun with the previous creepy sire investigation lol One thing I know for sure, the picture you posted is not of Putin. It looks like it's Lukashenko, president of Belarus

lol...sometimes Google is not your friend.

It wan't an attempt to disrespect Mr. Putin.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttyX

Apparently, they can. However, I tried to do the exercise with a mirror instead of real person. I definitely felt weird while was starring in my own eyes, everything else started to loose colors and....then I blink. And it happens few times. It's really hard to me to not to blink for more than a minute. So probably some sort of a desired experience might be gotten by using only mirror.

The whole point is to "connect" with another person. You can't really connect with yourself, eh?

Uhm, staring at yourself in a mirror is a part of the training to see auras. You let your eyes lose focus, and eventually you can see the colors dancing from your skin. The whole point is when your visual cortex loses focus, your mind starts implementing new things. You should try relaxing, a few breathing exercises, and go into a meditative state if you want to use the mirror technique. You won't blink as much when you are relaxed, and only if you need to moisten your eyes. It doesn't seem like that is what this thread is about, more like a connection with another individual.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by Druid42

If this rabbit hole gets any deeper, I'm going to call the Hatter in for back-up!!

I think you should start dialing.....

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
It doesn't seem like that is what this thread is about, more like a connection with another individual.

That's the first part. But I think there's more to come.

Did you see the disclaimer on the main site page? We're still being monitored and replied to.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I am exhausted...It's been a very long, very hectic day.

The disclaimer that was added to the bottom of the page and the "get back on the train" are the only 2 changes I've seen so far tonight...both on the main Oct28 site page.

Good-night, thread friends, rest well.

Be kind to one another.

Peace

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Disclaimer: No part of this site is attempting to control, manipulate, or abuse any person on this planet. This is not a scientific experiment, nor is it a game. The knowledge found here is powerful, and should be taken in the most literal sense.

How long has that been there? I haven't been scrolling to the bottom.

I also have a problem with people who have a monopoly on powerful knowledge. Such knowledge is SOOOOO powerful that it just can't explained to the average Joe. It has to be divulged in riddles/puzzles/creepy websites that go up and down. The knowledge has such power that it causes us to update/change/modify the original information we provided. You can take everything literally. There's no hidden meanings, yet we'll add cryptic information if you are PATIENT. Train harder.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I also have a problem with people who have a monopoly on powerful knowledge. Such knowledge is SOOOOO powerful that it just can't explained to the average Joe. It has to be divulged in riddles/puzzles/creepy websites that go up and down. The knowledge has such power that it causes us to update/change/modify the original information we provided. You can take everything literally. There's no hidden meanings, yet we'll add cryptic information if you are PATIENT. Train harder.

I'm not sure. I posted as soon as I saw it.

Yes, I'm beginning to lose patience myself. I'm (and others on this thread) trying very, very hard to be fair. So far, that fairness has not been returned to us.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The whole point is to "connect" with another person. You can't really connect with yourself, eh?

I doubt it. The 5th step in a manual says that you start to see the mirror, in other words, we start to look at ourselves. What is it if not reconnecting to ourselves?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I hate sleeping, sleeping sucks. I sleep and miss ALL of THIS? Must go read and catch up.
Also, Evening night shift!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kylione

Don't know if it has been found but 0666 does work.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
Don't know if it has been found but 0666 does work.

Hi, Daedal, thanks for sharing. Yes, that code was found earlier.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I doubt it. The 5th step in a manual says that you start to see the mirror, in other words, we start to look at ourselves. What is it if not reconnecting to ourselves?

I promised you I would speak plainly, yes?

It goes beyond reconnecting to ourselves. It is connecting to something beyond ourselves...a greater consciousness.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Yeah, you can take everything literally like "If you're losing track, get back on the trains.".

So should I get straight to to the station and jump on a train?

new topics

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join