It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
iwasyou.files.wordpress.com...

I am not sure if this worked but hopefully it will explain this thread a bit

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I was listening to it at the time, and it seemed oddly fitting for the seekers in this thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

Magnificent!

Many thanks to you!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Cool.

I've heard of them before, but have never really heard any of their songs.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Off Topic:

I found an interesting bit of trivia along with this picture.

There is an all female sect which worships Mr. Putin as the Apostle Paul

edit on 8/29/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Anyways, thread friends, I must exit this crazy train for the night...

Last week of work before school is in session.

Happy 'patiently' waiting, all

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

YES YES YES.

TNT, you make my heart feel good.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
its all a bunch of BULLSCHTICK!!!! Some Kid trying to teach us new wave physics through metaphores and coded msgs this sucks why cant he be straight forward with us ??? I need a refreshment cough cough break brb ....

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Good night, mon ami, rest well

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Did anybody find this yet? If you go to Oct282011.com/thesafe/ and enter the numbers 1028 (oct28 [open]) it goes to a page with a nifty looking Mayan type graphic.

Oh, I guess you probably did that already as it was the first number on that other forum message. Sorry, I've been trying to read, but this thread has grown so fast, I've missed a lot. Never mind...

edit on 29-0820118-1111 by gwynnhwyfar because: Realized this has already been tried.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
Did anybody find this yet? If you go to Oct282011.com/thesafe/ and enter the numbers 1028 (oct28 [open]) it goes to a page with a nifty looking Mayan type graphic.

Thank you for sharing, gynnhwfar. I believe someone found that and it was discussed some pages ago.

If you can find one of Grower's posts, you'll find some links in the signature that may be helpful.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

yep, we found pretty much all working codes.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul

Do you remember the page that had the working list on it?

We really do need to put together a recap of all we've learned so far.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
BTW, name of the broken image on the main page (under the cat) was changed back to prd.jpg So there is no connection to singularity after all.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Do you remember the page that had the working list on it?

We really do need to put together a recap of all we've learned so far.

I think we could use record.oct282011.com for this purpose.
Here is the post with working codes record.oct282011.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
New text on the main site page:

.. If you're losing track, get back on the trains.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Oh, I guess you probably did that already as it was the first number on that other forum message. Sorry, I've been trying to read, but this thread has grown so fast, I've missed a lot. Never mind...

edit on 29-0820118-1111 by gwynnhwyfar because: Realized this has already been tried.

Even those of us who have been here from the start find ourselves having to catch up every day

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
New text on the main site page:

.. If you're losing track, get back on the trains.

"train" is in italic, "s" is not. I think Open means that we should train harder with the exercise from manual.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

"train" is in italic, "s" is not. I think Open means that we should train harder with the exercise from manual.

Good find! I totally missed that.

I think you are absolutely right about his meaning. However, I'm not sure that I'm ready to try the exercise again. Perhaps...but I will have to think about it.

Yes, Open, I know you really don't care how many people get it...but I do. The "observation" is more important than your....experiment. The knowledge isn't for one person to try and control.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Good enough, Lastsoul, as long as record.oct282011.com stays up, that will be a good place to cross-reference.

I did a bit of searching, working on a correlation between (dare I mention the name again?) Putin and oct282011.com. I was trying to locate the country oct282011.com is located in. Found it. Here's a link, lot's of technical information, but you can click on the tabs on that site and see how convoluted this whole mess is, here's the result, and the records. It's Germany. Both the nameservers and the webserver are located there.

So Open is in Germany, trying to exploit the idea that people need to look into each others eyes, and Ivanova is in Russia, and wants Putin to wipe out democracy, because she and Open used to be lovers but the whole different nation ideals got in the way of their true feelings for each other?

It's a stretch, and complete bull ***t. There is some sort of correlation I have figured out though.

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join