It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Muslims move into a foreign country en masse, demand rights, and receive them, when C

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Originally posted by silent thunder
Someday people will realize multiculturalism is pure evil. The leading wedge of the NWO.

Europe has been mind-raped by multiculturalism for four decades, and now you see the results. Its not a pleasant truth to admit, but in the end the cold eyes of history cannot deny it.

Pure evil? America was built on the back of other cultures. It's because of the great intake of other cultures that the society is as rich in some areas as it is. Without multiculturalism America would be a bunch of white people going to church, nothing wrong with that, but multiculturalism is a valuble thing, it helps people understand and appreciate other cultures and be less xenophobic. I think that saying multiculturalism is pure evil is actually rather racist, not against any particular group, just that people of different skins and backgrounds shouldn't live near each other or be part of a community together, how ridiculous.

America (9,629,091 km2) has a land-mass of over 15 times that of the UK (243,000 km2) and a population only 5 times as big that's mostly concentrated on the east and west coastlines.
The migration of races and peoples has been progressive and managed.

The UK's mass, public-funded immigration of non-white, non-christian people has nearly all been post WW2 and increasing like the plague.
Multiculturalism, xenophobia is ptb code for anti-white.
Wake up and smell the tea like more and more people are beginning to...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Just like immigrants came to America and started to demand rights, infact, you should probably ask the native indians and mayan's etc how it went.

If you want to play that line then it's just like the indian's and mayan's originally being migrants themselves into the america's

The 'native' question the ptb try and use against the English (having ancestors in Europe since before then after the ice-age) is they are migrants.
Then so is the entire human species / race

One thing remains is that a nation of white people is a nation of white people, just as a nation of blacks, asians etc is a nation of their people also

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Its like this perhaps
There are approx one Billion Hindus.
There are approx one billion Muslims.
There are approx one billion Christians.
There are approx one billion Confuscians.
Perhapsa half billion Buddhists including western buddhists.
Another billion more obscure religions and Athiests.
Ect

We need to ask ourselves how many Gods are there?

How many Earths do we have?

Lets get together and boogey?

An inter religious love orgy?

All positions , all combinations.

Then perhaps we can get it on together/

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

It's happened before in Lebanon when Christian Arab's went from 75% majority down to 25% majority...

Also in Kosovo, right in Europe.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
They are trying to get strength in every way they can, political and otherwise, thr more strength the more power and leverage they will get which in turn will help them take over all countries and bring them under muslim rule they need to be stopped! I agree however that if a country is nice enought to welcome you you shuld conform to their ways and belefs not they confirm to yours, then there are just some out there (not just muslims) who expect everyone to conform to them regardless.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gauli dont disagree that a small amount of muslim's are misinterpreting the holy quran to further their own agenda's but this thread seems to be demonising the whole religion,muslims have been living peacefully side by side with us in england for centuries,since the borders were opened by our governments (it is they who should be demonised for the traitorous way they have sold us to european union) we may disagree with the way the radicals behave but the vast majority are law abiding tax paying productive members of society,also look at their family values,we used to be like that many years ago but now we are in the age of the ego and living in a fractured society.so i guess its easy to attack what we dont understand instead of dealing with the real issues of our own failings,i am leaving this thread as it is nothing to do with the skunk works link i originally intended to visit

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The doubled edged sword of living in a free democracy is that people are free to believe what they want and even proselytize without government interference (obviously there are extreme exceptions). Most Muslim countries, conversely, have some kind autocratic government headed by archaic, out of touch religious leaders. Most western countries are some form of democracy. It is basically theocracy versus democracy. In a democracy everyone has a voice (a view that I know will be disputed here on ATS, just bear with me), which can lead to a chaotic cacophony of competing opinions, but compared to living "over there," it is a pretty good problem to have I think.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
I like to think that I am tolerant and open-minded.

But this is bugging me.

Muslims in Britain demanding Sharia law, etc - when we all know that not only could Christians not practise their religion in Muslim countries, Christians would not even be tolerated in Muslim countries.

If Britain has been kind enough to receive you, a Muslim (and may I ask why you have fled your country?) - then the least you can do is keep a low profile - at least Britain allows you to practice your religion.

So stop demanding sharia law etc - this is not natural to Britain.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do - or are Muslims trying to take over? By moving into countries and bullying the government to allow sharia law?

Something I have always believed is that if an enemy loses the war, they then try to infiltrate and win the war that way.

answer is sitting on your lap. liberalism/progressivism gone too far. But i don't think average people are that liberal. Most people are closeted moderates/independents (american view point) but they just don't know it yet.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Someday people will realize multiculturalism is pure evil. The leading wedge of the NWO.

Europe has been mind-raped by multiculturalism for four decades, and now you see the results. Its not a pleasant truth to admit, but in the end the cold eyes of history cannot deny it.

Not exactly. Multiculturalism isn't a problem, until one aspect of some culture makes specific and extreme political demands which are fundamentally incompatible with the accepted government system.

This isn't the problem of multiculturalism, it's the problem of those aggressive demands and denialism, which would be exactly as problematic if supported by a minority of people in a monocultural country.

Actually, it's less problematic. If the people who want this are not citizens, then you can make active efforts to support such beliefs illegal and deport them.

For instance, in a Western country, advocating and making active efforts to enforce 'sharia law' and denying legitimacy of constitutional law could be considered sedition.

If the people advocating it were natural born citizens of a dominant culture then you have a much more difficult problem, and potentially a destructive revolution from a minority. The Bolshevik revolution of 1917 may be such a category, and it turned out pretty horrible.
edit on 25-8-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

You're extremely ignorant and wrong. Muslim countries accommodate Christians and their religion - they can build churches and practice as they like. Yet, Christians still have their own demands. .

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

You're extremely ignorant and wrong. Muslim countries accommodate Christians and their religion - they can build churches and practice as they like. Yet, Christians still have their own demands. .

Liar.

Find me one video clip where christians persecute muslims like this:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

The majority of muslims I've met don't want sharia law..

It's a small minority but vocal..
The Government should just ignore them and hope they go away..

I was going to say the same. The family of my girlfriend left Nigeria to Ghana due to the Sharia laws.
Not every muslim wants those archaic laws. Me thinks that the newly convertites probably would like em.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You're extremely ignorant and wrong. Muslim countries accommodate Christians and their religion - they can build churches and practice as they like.

You are living somehere other than this earth then, or perhaps thinking of some other religon called islam!!

Egypt: Fatwa that building a church is a sin against god

Indonesia: demonstrations against building a church

Saudi Arabia - crosses are not allowed to be displayed, and also no churches are allowed

Iran -Christians need to be afraid as govt policy

edit on 25-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I never said it didn't happen at all, but not on a universalised scale.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Your response is ridiculous, a youtube video is not 'proof'. A small amount of research beyond typing 'muslim persecution' into youtube and a touch of common sense is all that is required.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

What do you mean? Death penalty for christian converts is widely supported in muslim countries. Seems pretty universal to me that there is little accomodation.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hilla

it is only about 0.001% of a vocal minority.

the majority don't care or pretend to be in favour to keep their credulity as a devout mozlom in the mozlim gang.

many mozloms eat,drink,copulate and indulge in every christian vice too.

you need to get to know a few mozloms instead of parrotting media brainwashing.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have to wonder if this thread was authored by a white person in North America.
The irony would be just too rich.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

are they "the enemy"? hhmmm.....i agree that killing is just wrong.they should respect their adopted countries beliefs...but to...condemn an entire people as "the enemy" is also wrong.meme's....sigh

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You said

Muslim countries accommodate Christians and their religion - they can build churches and practice as they like.

Which is jsut nonsense - it _is_ almost universal in islamic or mainly islamic countries - it is the ability to build churches & practice christianity openly & without fear that is the unusual!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join