It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Muslims move into a foreign country en masse, demand rights, and receive them, when C

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I like to think that I am tolerant and open-minded.

But this is bugging me.

Muslims in Britain demanding Sharia law, etc - when we all know that not only could Christians not practise their religion in Muslim countries, Christians would not even be tolerated in Muslim countries.

If Britain has been kind enough to receive you, a Muslim (and may I ask why you have fled your country?) - then the least you can do is keep a low profile - at least Britain allows you to practice your religion.

So stop demanding sharia law etc - this is not natural to Britain.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do - or are Muslims trying to take over? By moving into countries and bullying the government to allow sharia law?

Something I have always believed is that if an enemy loses the war, they then try to infiltrate and win the war that way.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

edit on Fri Sep 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
See,

i dont think there would ever be a change in the law of this country towards any religon other than chrisitanity,

and more so i would expect it more likley to move away from christian based law as well... religon and politics should never mix...

you do get people wanting to change a country as they see it as against there very moral fibres the way things are in a country, but dont worry, they wont get to change the country.

its this simple... we (white christians) went around the world killing the # out of everything and converting and changing laws to suit our moral rights and wrongs.. we're just further along the religous evolution chain than isalm at the moment, eventually its crusades will stop!

its just a diffrent time where they can show up in western societies on horse back steal everything and force there religous views on us!

so as i said eventually it will be seen a s a dark time for isalm forcing its views on others...

so we are clear i am no way religous, although brought up as a catholic in the west of scotland i really have no affiliation to any religon.

just my thoughts on it

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

The majority of muslims I've met don't want sharia law..

It's a small minority but vocal..
The Government should just ignore them and hope they go away..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

i totally agree with this post.
im not racist or anything i belive in equal opportunities etc but they come here knowing it "was" a free country,
they knew we had no sharia laws but now they are forcing it into
nieghbourhoods, all i would like to ask is : If you want sharia laws then why dont you move back home? im sure there home land has more than what they want and desire i just dont see what britain has that anybody wants haha

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Someday people will realize multiculturalism is pure evil. The leading wedge of the NWO.

Europe has been mind-raped by multiculturalism for four decades, and now you see the results. Its not a pleasant truth to admit, but in the end the cold eyes of history cannot deny it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
everyone says that about religion.

but where do you get some good secular laws to live by for everyone?

where does justice come from?

compassion?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hilla

i totally agree with this post.
im not racist or anything i belive in equal opportunities etc but they come here knowing it "was" a free country,
they knew we had no sharia laws but now they are forcing it into
nieghbourhoods, all i would like to ask is : If you want sharia laws then why dont you move back home? im sure there home land has more than what they want and desire i just dont see what britain has that anybody wants haha

Did you watch the vid?

I am also against Sharia Law.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
we all know that not only could Christians not practise their religion in Muslim countries,

Yes but, is it mandatory to be catholic, jehovah witness, or
lutheran, anglican, evangelical in europe or north america ? or what ?

btw did you know that, there are laws in every religion.

edit on 22/8/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Thanks X,

Yes, it is the extreme Sharia law muslims who concern me.

Because they will never give up.

Their mission in life is to impose Sharia law on the world - they are terrorists in every way.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
yes i watched about half but its still early for long videos, im not religeous and i have muslim friends but what i mean is if the small amount of muslims want shari'a law then it would be in the best intrest of everyone to think about moving back home where they can live in shari'a law enviroments.

i have never been to church nor mosque never prayed nor preached but i am not a trol who will challenge someones belief i just offer my oppinion when i can

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Where does one have to move 'back to', to follow God's laws ?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Thanks X,

Their mission in life is to impose Sharia law on the world - they are terrorists in every way.

No problem.

I am glad that you see the same problem, hopefully enough people wake up before it is too late.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Multiculturalism is cultural mass genocide. Not only for the host country, but any culture that want's to come into that country to live. I'm not against immigration, just mass-immigration. When we only have a handful of people coming, it's easier to get the to adjust to our way of life, our laws etc. But when we take in loads and loads of people, they start forming small communities and do not integrate.

That's how it is in Norway now. Grunnerløkka for example. A small are in Oslo are nothing but Africans who can't even speak a word of Norwegian despite living here for X amount of years. They also become a burden on the tax payer seeing they live on social welfare.

I don't see how this helps either them or us.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
There was a guy today preaching stuff. I couldn't even understand him

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Then your title is misleading and just regurgitating the many other threads spewing vitriolic crap about the boogie man muslims..

It is a select few nutters simple as that, the same as westborough baptist or any other religious extremist group around the world regardless of their creed or religion.

What do you think the missionaries did?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
A religion that condones the act of Murdering your daughters should not be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Here's a thought, why not learn to just get along.

btw, what religion was the maniac shooter from Norway ?

link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

Thanks X,

No problem.

I am glad that you see the same problem, hopefully enough people wake up before it is too late.

Well the extremists haven't managed it in Indonesia or Malaysia which are both huge Muslim populations..

That really shows you just how acceptable Sharia Law is to the average Muslim..

link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

Hey Truth,

Thanks for the abuse.

What the missionaries did was misguided and wrong.

What Sharia law is doing has a deadly consequence.

And if you are too dumb too see it - go do your knitting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join