It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Muslims move into a foreign country en masse, demand rights, and receive them, when C

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Because both sides of the story are needed to understand the picture presented to you, here's a video response to the video you posted

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

The majority of muslims I've met don't want sharia law..

It's a small minority but vocal..
The Government should just ignore them and hope they go away..

That plan hasn't worked out too well for most other countries that tried it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It's all they know. Conquest, war, and death. In the end they will eventually conquer the world. It is their destiny. But after a short time of severe persecution Jesus Christ will come and conquer them. But for now it has to be this way.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Someday people will realize multiculturalism is pure evil. The leading wedge of the NWO.

Europe has been mind-raped by multiculturalism for four decades, and now you see the results. Its not a pleasant truth to admit, but in the end the cold eyes of history cannot deny it.

Pure evil? America was built on the back of other cultures. It's because of the great intake of other cultures that the society is as rich in some areas as it is. Without multiculturalism America would be a bunch of white people going to church, nothing wrong with that, but multiculturalism is a valuable thing, it helps people understand and appreciate other cultures and be less xenophobic. I think that saying multiculturalism is pure evil is actually rather racist, not against any particular group, just that people of different skins and backgrounds shouldn't live near each other or be part of a community together, how ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Originally posted by silent thunder
Someday people will realize multiculturalism is pure evil. The leading wedge of the NWO.

Europe has been mind-raped by multiculturalism for four decades, and now you see the results. Its not a pleasant truth to admit, but in the end the cold eyes of history cannot deny it.

Pure evil? America was built on the back of other cultures. It's because of the great intake of other cultures that the society is as rich in some areas as it is. Without multiculturalism America would be a bunch of white people going to church, nothing wrong with that, but multiculturalism is a valuable thing, it helps people understand and appreciate other cultures and be less xenophobic. I think that saying multiculturalism is pure evil is actually rather racist, not against any particular group, just that people of different skins and backgrounds shouldn't live near each other or be part of a community together, how ridiculous.

America is not multicultural, it is " American." The motto says, " out of many one." We are one people united on the ideals of personal freedom and liberty. Not all cultures have those ideals. Americans come from all races and creeds, yet they are one in mind and heart. Any people living together yet separately in distinct cultures is doomed to failure.

I feel sad for Europe. I admire it's rich history and peoples. But soon it will all be Islamic and they will destroy whatever history they had only to replace it with 6th century ideals in it's place.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Because both sides of the story are needed to understand the picture presented to you, here's a video response to the video you posted

Someone has already posted this video in this thread and I have already posted a response:

I am glad that you posted this response to the video.

Notice how he mentions the VAST majority but not ALL. Taqqiya is practiced by a large number of muslims when you consider that the total population of muslims is more than 1.5 billion.

I stopped watching the video at this point because he fails to follow up on this FACT.

The Qu'ran does teach the practice of Taqqiya and certainly not in the watered down way that he suggests.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I wasn't sure if someone posted or not, so to be on the safe side I posted it as well.

You can't stop watching it because you think you found a flaw. If you watched the entire thing you would understand why you are wrong for not watching it in its entirety.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I thought it was interesting and the voices during the quotes on the holla back vid were amusing. I don't mind hearing another perspective nor had I seen either of those before, thanks XPlanetX and Swills

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

I wasn't sure if someone posted or not, so to be on the safe side I posted it as well.

You can't stop watching it because you think you found a flaw. If you watched the entire thing you would understand why you are wrong for not watching it in its entirety.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

You are correct.

So did he address the issue of 10% of muslims (10% of a population of 1.5 billion) that practice Taqqiya (YES, it is in the Qu'ran contrary to what he says)?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Well the extremists haven't managed it in Indonesia or Malaysia which are both huge Muslim populations..

That really shows you just how acceptable Sharia Law is to the average Muslim..

This. I'm in Jakarta at the moment (Indonesia if you're not sure) and I went to a Christian wedding a couple of weeks ago. Bride and Groom both 28 year old Indonesians. Mother of the groom is Christian, and her family (brothers, sisters, parents etc) are Muslim.

It was at a very large church. And surprisingly it was a very Indonesian designed building.

Everyone there, Muslim, Christian, None-of-the-above, came to celebrate the the occasion. There was no trouble. There were hugs, back pats, hand shakes, you name it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
It's very sad when Christians have to go out of their way to feel persecuted. It used to be in the good old days that they were tossed to the lions or beaten or burned. That really gives you a good sense of "us versus them." But really, ever since the Inquisition, Christians have had a hard time playing the persecuted martyr card. At least the Jews have the Holocaust to milk for a couple hundred years, at least.

Too bad, Christians. The only thing you're persecuted for these days is being boring.

Outside europe, and europe-based cultured countries, Christians are still persecuted.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Well the extremists haven't managed it in Indonesia or Malaysia which are both huge Muslim populations..

They have:

www.dakotavoice.com...

That really shows you just how acceptable Sharia Law is to the average Muslim..

It is:

A survey carried out by the Indonesia Survey Institute found that 43% of Indonesians support Rajam or stoning for adulterers.

About eight-in-ten Muslims in Egypt and Pakistan (82% each) endorse the stoning of people who commit adultery; 70% of Muslims in Jordan and 56% of Nigerian Muslims share this view. Muslims in Pakistan and Egypt are also the most supportive of whippings and cutting off of hands for crimes like theft and robbery; 82% in Pakistan and 77% in Egypt favor making this type of punishment the law in their countries, as do 65% of Muslims in Nigeria and 58% in Jordan.

When asked about the death penalty for those who leave the Muslim religion, at least three-quarters of Muslims in Jordan (86%), Egypt (84%) and Pakistan (76%) say they would favor making it the law; in Nigeria, 51% of Muslims favor and 46% oppose it. In contrast, Muslims in Lebanon, Turkey and Indonesia largely reject the notion that harsh punishments should be the law in their countries. About three-quarters of Turkish and Lebanese Muslims oppose the stoning of people who commit adultery (77% and 76%, respectively), as does a narrower majority (55%) of Muslims in Indonesia.

pewglobal.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23/8/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeyy

neither should a religion that asks a man to murder his sons,all religion is a way of controlling the masses through fear,from the minute your born your told you were a sinner and the only way you will get to heaven is to give them control of your life.personally i think the pagans had the right ideas,they lived by one common law that was do as thy will,harm none!as for each religeon attacking each other i find it rather sad 'cos as i see it we are all going to the same destination were just on different bus's

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

the so called ten commandments of god have been proven to have been missinterpreted as have large chunks of the christian bible! (i could ramble on as it is a subject i have spent many hours studying but i would recommend the excellent work of ralph ellis as a starting point) why cant we just live by the one civil law,do as thy will but cause harm or loss to no one.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

sorry but most of this post demonising muslims in 9/11 and 7/7 as well as the bali bombings has in my opinion and many others been proven to be false flag terrorist attacks commited by our so called christian governments!!look at the evidence before convicting millions of innocent muslims as terrorists,and no i am not a muslim i am actually a pagan witch who believes we are all one regardless of skin colour,religious beliefs or geographical location.it seems a little strange how any country that has oil or is needed for pipelines or doesnt owe the world bank is paraded to the west as terrorists!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
I like to think that I am tolerant and open-minded.

That's what's killing the West. We are taught to be "tolerant" of those who, most of the time, hate us. It's only our countries that are flooded into and it's only us who are taught that "tolerance" is a virtue.

It's collective suicide. And there's nothing we can do about it. If you dare speak out you'll be branded a racist and a bigot, and those labels are made out to be the worst things imaginable. Child Molesters get more of a benefit of the doubt than racists/bigots. It's the new Nazism, and you're the new Jew.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

But this is bugging me.

Muslims in Britain demanding Sharia law, etc - when we all know that not only could Christians not practise their religion in Muslim countries, Christians would not even be tolerated in Muslim countries.

If Britain has been kind enough to receive you, a Muslim (and may I ask why you have fled your country?) - then the least you can do is keep a low profile - at least Britain allows you to practice your religion.

So stop demanding sharia law etc - this is not natural to Britain.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do - or are Muslims trying to take over? By moving into countries and bullying the government to allow sharia law?

Something I have always believed is that if an enemy loses the war, they then try to infiltrate and win the war that way.

Of course that's the plan! They are using the tolerance of the West it get into the society, then try to change it from within. Same thing ANY religion does. Conversion. The difference is that this particular religion really doesn't take converts. Switching to Islam from another religion is like becoming a slave or a pet to the born Islam people. Oh, and by the way, if you don't convert, you risk getting your head cut off. Great religion Islam.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

You make some fantastic points and I couldn't agree more.

As with most things, people are only doing what our leaders allow them to. So what if 40% (I think someone mentioned earlier - forgive me if I am wrong) of Muslims want this law. This is NOT a Muslim country so why should they be allowed.

If a group of women tried to go out boozing in a Muslim country - forget it. Look at the punishments that have been dished out in Dubai.

The French have managed to make a stance against the Burka - so why is this not possible in the UK? Because they won't allow it to be.

Why are known trouble makers and fundamentalists allowed to remain in the country? Again, simply because they allow it.

To be clear I am a strong believer in each to their own. Muslim, Christian, Hindu, atheist - I have no prejudice. We are all equal and more than entitled to follow what makes us happy. BUT, only if we keep this our own opinion. Bullying and pig headed belief is far from OK.

Different cultures and religions should be able to co-habit no problem; providing there is true integration, and I genuinely believe that this is what the majority of immigrants want too.
I feel strongly that if our leaders took a stance we could continue as a genuine multicultural society. The difference would be that it would be truly that - not a minority bunch of bullies who think.... no correction - they KNOW that they can come to the UK and try and brow beat the nation into their dogmatic views.
edit on 23-8-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by maglyn
reply to post by RRokkyy

sorry but most of this post demonising muslims in 9/11 and 7/7 as well as the bali bombings has in my opinion and many others been proven to be false flag terrorist attacks commited by our so called christian governments!!

It's actualy got little or nothing to do withthe terrorist attacks.

There are plenty of non-islamic terrorism going on too - but the "REal ITA", ETA, PKK, etc don't want to force us into their archaic religion.

It's about survival of a western liberal civilisation in the face of a savage and repressive medieval superstition.

Why don't people all move to Iran is Islam is so wonderful to live under? Why are moderate moslems shifting to the west?

It isn't because the islamic throcracies aer such nice places to live! It is because the WEST is such a nice place to live!

the trouble with that is that for every 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 "nice" moslems you also get a bunch of religious zealots who have accompanied their families, or jsut see this as an opportunity to further their insanity by spreading the "religon of peace" (ignoring the irony that it was founded and spread by war!).

look at the evidence before convicting millions of innocent muslims as terrorists,

no-one has convicted millions of moslems as beingterrorists - "we" are pointing out that islam, as a religion, inspires more violence and intolerance among its adherants than people want to believe - and that it has a stated aim of taking over hte world - by force if necessary.

If you ignore that then yuo are being willfully ignorant - you need to understand- the scruiptures of islam say that the whole world will become moslem - by force if necessary!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

But this is bugging me.

Muslims in Britain demanding Sharia law, etc - when we all know that not only could Christians not practise their religion in Muslim countries, Christians would not even be tolerated in Muslim countries.

If Britain has been kind enough to receive you, a Muslim (and may I ask why you have fled your country?) - then the least you can do is keep a low profile - at least Britain allows you to practice your religion.

So stop demanding sharia law etc - this is not natural to Britain.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do - or are Muslims trying to take over? By moving into countries and bullying the government to allow sharia law?

Something I have always believed is that if an enemy loses the war, they then try to infiltrate and win the war that way.

Invasion by stealth. It's happened before in Lebanon when Christian Arab's went from 75% majority down to 25% majority...

Thankfully it's only the city's at the moment that are in trouble.
The towns and villages are thankfully still white english, welsh, scottish etc.
Things like this will pull them together even more...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join