It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your purpose in this reality???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

hmm well right now... I am trying to finish the overdue BAS and submit it by Friday...

my eyes are starting to blur so thought I would look at letters instead of numbers ............

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Hey DragonriderGal, I'm at work, just ducking my boss posting stuff. I haven't had the pleasure to read all post's the last two days, quite busy.

Until I settle in tonight, I will definitely find time post replies. I enjoyed reading replies thus far, I learning alot through this interaction.

Peace my friend.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Hey DragonriderGal, I'm at work, just ducking my boss posting stuff. I haven't had the pleasure to read all post's the last two days, quite busy.

Until I settle in tonight, I will definitely find time post replies. I enjoyed reading replies thus far, I learning alot through this interaction.

Peace my friend.

Ahh... that darn four letter word.. work! I'll look forward to my gold star for posting...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

By choosing to incarnate as humans, we then have the right of free will. Worship of your creator only counts if given in free will. My personal purpose is not really relivant because in a couple of generations or less, no one will remember or care that I ever existed. Only if I have spiritually progressed this time around will it all have mattered.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Hey DragonriderGal,

You made me wanna read you reply and I did...

What more can I say? That's just the way it is. There are somethings in this world, that are hard to grasp by the average Joe. Just like in the movies, but this isn't the movies.

As they say time heals all wounds, one way or the other we should be thankful for PTB to have suppressed us with this illusion, for some of us to actually realize and break free in time for when the shift occurs.

The winds of change will blow of the veil to expose this illusion of lies and deception, that has enslaved mankind.

You were very specific by the way...amazing.

Peace my friend...

edit on 23-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Agreed. That plays into my "3" missions theory.

1. A mission for light
2. A mission for Dark
3. A mission for Balance

Your mission is balance!

true, everything is trying to balance out in this reality...the problem I'm having is, people's idea of free will.....i've proven to myself that there is no such thing as free will....everything is predestined.

Firstly, a very interesting theory was put forth by blazenresearcher.

I believe when we talk about freewill, then according to blazenresearcher's thoery, it would be like moving from the 3 missions.

But if you have thus found your purpose then you fall in one of the 3 categories. But then again there are always shades of gray that exist, that which creates uniqueness.

It's funny 3 is my favorite number...

Peace

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
double post

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

reply to post by smithjustinb

There is no purpose to life, but there is purpose in 'your' life. That is the distinction. Purpose in life is indefinite and varies with each individuals, in my opinion.

Peace

Individual purposes seem to vary, but ultimately they fit into a category of THE purpose. That is because of the nature of what we are. What we are defines a purpose for us, but doesn't neccessarily define the specific actions to carry out the purpose. The specific action is individual purpose. If you say, there is no purpose for the creation of life then you agree that it is just a random occurence. You are inseparable from the purpose. You can halt overall progression or even work against it, but you will still be fulfilling the purpose in some way or another. You are bound to the purpose.

You are INTELLIGENT ENERGY. As such, your purpose is to observe and to learn. Now doesn't anything you do and any individual purpose you serve contribute to this ultimate purpose? You are intelligent energy and this is the purpose of intelligent energy.

Ultimately, everything has a purpose...whichever way you put it. We will come to understand that better, perhaps within the near future.

Thanks again for sharing.

Peace

Everyone will come to their own understandings in their own time. And when they do, it will be a while before they consider any other truths.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Hey DragonriderGal,

You made me wanna read you reply and I did...

What more can I say? That's just the way it is. There are somethings in this world, that are hard to grasp by the average Joe. Just like in the movies, but this isn't the movies.

As they say time heals all wounds, one way or the other we should be thankful for PTB to have suppressed us with this illusion, for some of us to actually realize and break free in time for when the shift occurs.

The winds of change will blow of the veil to expose this illusion of lies and deception, that has enslaved mankind.

You were very specific by the way...amazing.

Peace my friend...

Thank you for your response, InnerPeace.
And yes, you are right, after all is said and done, and we start making enlightenment, we will be thankful to the Jue-sah for their persistence and fortitude (well, maybe denial would be more fitting) in the face of a multitude of failures in their efforts to control us and then enslave us. It has helped us become what we are, and more over, what we will be capable of becoming.

That's exactly the reason our racial unconscious (the over arching sentience there of) made the contract with the Jue-sah in the first place. The contract was: Break humanity and enslave over 80% of us and all the karma for whatever you do towards that end will be held in abeyance. If you succeed, the karma will never come due. But this must be done by the year 2012 (it was for a given number of years, around 250,000 or a bit more and not an actual date) or ALL the karma held in abeyance will come due then and you will be required to go back in time and do it again.

The Jue-sah really wanted a servant/slave species of their own, but they are low man on the totem pole when it comes to working with raw energy and any other species but us (with our ability pretty much completely dampened) would not be controllable by them once the species figured out how to use raw energy effectively. So they leaped on the chance to own us, certain that it wouldn't be any problem, since we were such a young species and so seemingly weak/vulernable. I don't see them even questioning why humanity's overarching sentience would make what appeared to be such a fool's deal.

But without that constant pushing and dragging and abuse at their hand, we'd have just settled into a comfortable way of life and any real spiritual growth would have been very slow, and the racial unconscious's sentience knew we were dealing with a time frame... needing to be ready when this planet moved into this area of the galaxy where the frequencies are higher, which will raise us up enough to make reaching enlightenment possible. Without that boost though, making it and staying in that state is nearly impossible.

And the specific information is there, in the racial unconscious. That's why I can be so specific. But it's a LOT of information, and part of what was helpful was that the old Indian fellow on the higher plane (that's what I saw because that's how I approached him via the shaman journey) gave me use of his helper entities who function like search engines, and help me locate the memories I looking for. The whole racial unconscious is actually a lot like a giant library on the internet; but with actual memories, instead of things that can be removed or altered, like books or films or other physical media.

edit on 23-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
To serve as the proxy for Infinite to experience what finite everything is. The same as every other animate throughout the Universe and over the infinite span of time.

Just I made the choice to be aware of the symbiotic communion and flow with it instead of panic in the chaos that is only apparent if you cannot See.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

i agree, there seems to one heck of storm coming. I to am here to help in the re-building for the coming new era. its' hard when you have been shown some of what is to come. knowing I will help many people is sufficient for now

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Contrary to popular philosophical belief, there actually IS an absolute purpose in THIS Universe.

The absolute pupose is defined by the absolute reality of our beingness. At the core of what we are contains the purpose what we are. What ever you have defined as your own purpose is your own subjective approach to THE purpose. It is not within the realm of possibility to operate outside of your beingness, therefore it is not possible to have a personal purpose that does not operate within the confounds of THE purpose.

By knowing what you are, you will know your purpose, but to tell you what you are w/o explaining it might inaccurately convey what you are however if I did explain it, it is likely that you would reject the information at the moment of receiving it due to the sheer unfamiliarity and pre-misconceptions of it.

Nevertheless, it is my duty to tell you that what you are is intelligent energy and that the nature of its beingness is love/joy.

Therefore your ultimate purpose is to learn to be love. This is to be accomplished by observing, learning, and working while knowing that you are love and working/learning to act accordingly.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
the way i see it so many people around (even some family members) are striving to be loved, but dont put so much into the lovING part.

the pupr of being whether in true reality or here in this world, is a balanced development & existence in all endeavors and countless other dimensions.
edit on 24-8-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
the funny bit about this thread is that for once, everyone is right.

good read overall

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Great read, it's funny how I ascribe the source with ultimate love. Read my older posts with regard to love as the ultimate source.

Ultimately, at the core of it all, the source, there is but no purpose. It is thee state of being. Conscious energy or Intelligent energy if, you like. It is what is.

Thanks for sharing, It's good to see things from a different perspective.

Peace my friend.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Why did I come here and what is my purpose?

Good question. I'm not too sure I was very willing to come here. I came in here creating quite a ruckus for months-- I was a colicky baby. I think wherever I was before kicked me out or pushed me out of there to experience this. My purpose is whatever I decide it is --feel we all decide that for ourselves.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was thinking about this today, and there's just no way to tell. Some of us could be here just for the sole purpose of meeting another and changing their mind on a certain topic, or to just be seen and affect the outcomes of something to a way designed.

We could of served our purpose the day we were born, or the day we die, since there's no way to tell, why not enjoy all of it?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Great read, it's funny how I ascribe the source with ultimate love. Read my older posts with regard to love as the ultimate source.

Ultimately, at the core of it all, the source, there is but no purpose. It is thee state of being. Conscious energy or Intelligent energy if, you like. It is what is.

Peace my friend.

I agree. The true source is more like a foundation of experiential circumstances, that is intelligent energy, to occur. Intelligent energy is not THE source, rather, it is the source of all experiential circumstances, so you will never be able to do anything w/o being that.

The source is what even intelligent energy arises from. You are correct to say that THE source doesn't have a purpose except to just exist. The more local source that is intelligent energy has its purpose by the nature of what it is. It is intelligent energy which literally translated means the capacity to do intelligent work.

The intelligent work is its/our purpose.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Peace my friend.

I agree. The true source is more like a foundation of experiential circumstances, that is intelligent energy, to occur. Intelligent energy is not THE source, rather, it is the source of all experiential circumstances, so you will never be able to do anything w/o being that.

The source is what even intelligent energy arises from. You are correct to say that THE source doesn't have a purpose except to just exist. The more local source that is intelligent energy has its purpose by the nature of what it is. It is intelligent energy which literally translated means the capacity to do intelligent work.

BUMP....I had goose bumps, reading your reply. It's like the puzzles are fitting...wow.

Yes, I agree intelligent Energy or Conscious Energy, as I refer to, is the foundation of which purpose derives from.

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Peace my friend.

BUMP....I had goose bumps, reading your reply. It's like the puzzles are fitting...wow.

Awesome. This is exactly why I am being so persistent in trying to share this information because of the way the puzzles are fitting for me as well. The beauty of it is that the puzzle pieces are too many to count, so I have a lot of considering to do and a lot of learning on this topic to do which is great because that is what my purpose is, so it all works out.

Yes, I agree intelligent Energy or Conscious Energy, as I refer to, is the foundation of which purpose derives from.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join