It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your purpose in this reality???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
So what is your purpose in this reality?

Why have you manifested in this 3rd dimensional reality or physical plain of existence? Is it because your parents wanted you here? or is it because you were in queue as the next soul that was to manifest here on earth?

You never had the chance to decide who your parents were, nor did you decide where to manifest?

Perhaps you did make all these choices but you can't remember? Yes you did. Freewill prevails.

By no way, you are a coincidence in this vast systemic universe. Even the simplest of matter serves a purpose.

So, what is your purpose in this reality, that you think you are here for?

As for yours truly, I am here to experience life as it is.

Peace to you all
edit on 21-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
After 45 years I can honestly say that my purpose in this reality
is to suffer under corruption, lies, and pain.

The Buddha would be proud.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
Why have you manifested in this 3rd dimensional reality or physical plain of existence? Is it because your parents wanted you here?

Even that scenario would prob. offer a major dose of meaning to those whose parents maybe just had one too many Jack and Coke...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I believe I am here to learn as much of what interests me as I can... And to learn to relax and have a good time... It can be a bummer thinking about the condition of the world, but it is only temporary, the world won't always be like this. And if it is, at least I don't live forever (in this reality anyways). Thanks for the post OP... What do you think your purpose here is?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
After 45 years I can honestly say that my purpose in this reality
is to suffer under corruption, lies, and pain.

The Buddha would be proud.

David Grouchy

If only we knew why we made the chose to manifest in this reality in the first place?

Don't you think we've had enough experience thus far?

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Thank them anyway for this existence no matter how hard life seems? In which case a Jack and coke is the reason behind your existence..

So what do you think is your purpose thus far?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My purpose must be to witness the absolute WORST POLITICIANS of all time to be in charge #ING UP this country and world beyond imagination.

BUMS!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I was a disembodied spirit. I saw this guy, fairly nice looking but not very smart. I entered his body and ate his soul. Replaced his consciousness with my own. I think his girl friend is beginning to suspect something is not quite right.

Have a nice day.........

edit on 21-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
My purpose must be to witness the absolute WORST POLITICIANS of all time to be in charge #ING UP this country and world beyond imagination.

BUMS!!!!

No one will know as to why us individuals have chosen to manifest in this reality, but us as individuals.

Life isn't fair, but that is one of the reasons of us manifesting here in this dimension.

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It is a test/school for most of us, me included.

However I feel, and this is nothing but a gut feeling I have had since I was real young, that I am supposed to survive the upcoming disaster, and then assist in the re-building process of a more freedom oriented, semi-utopian civilization that is to follow the current warlike prison/suffering civilization.

I have felt that a looming mega disaster is coming soon, my whole life, and that I needed to be ready with knowledge, and supplies, as well as on a spiritual level.

We will find out.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

I was a disembodied spirit. I saw this guy, fairly nice looking but not very smart. I entered his body and ate his soul. Replaced his consciousness with my own. I think his girl friend is beginning to suspect something is not quite right.

Have a nice day.........

edit on 21-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

That's the spirit, lol.

But is there any thought to the purpose of your existence?

You do have the choice to set matters straight with your gf, or is there not?

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Not sure if I believe in purpose. But I also am not sure if I would believe that a life without such purpose is necessarily devalued vs. one with purpose (life can still be grand).
edit on 8/21/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
It is a test/school for most of us, me included.

However I feel, and this is nothing but a gut feeling I have had since I was real young, that I am supposed to survive the upcoming disaster, and then assist in the re-building process of a more freedom oriented, semi-utopian civilization that is to follow the current warlike prison/suffering civilization.

I have felt that a looming mega disaster is coming soon, my whole life, and that I needed to be ready with knowledge, and supplies, as well as on a spiritual level.

We will find out.

If that is the utmost thing that you feel you need to fulfill and that it is something you feel inclined to do than be sure you have found your purpose...

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Its kinda funny, because I understand my next life more than I do this one.

I was just laying down for bed a few weeks ago and I got a "message" that I would dieing alittle bit after post SHTF, after everything was calming down. I was told I will have the choice to either move to the next level or stay back and help the next society begin anew. It was made clear to me that if I came back to help my good karma would go of the chart and aparrently thats kinda like currency there. (wouldnt that be an amazing way to have a currancy?)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
My purpose, is to remind people they have one.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
I believe I am here to learn as much of what interests me as I can... And to learn to relax and have a good time... It can be a bummer thinking about the condition of the world, but it is only temporary, the world won't always be like this. And if it is, at least I don't live forever (in this reality anyways). Thanks for the post OP... What do you think your purpose here is?

Your highest level of excitement, is what aligns you to your true core self. If it interests you, there is a reason.

My purpose I have stated in the OP, as to experience life and learn from what this reality is like.
We may have manifested many a times here in past lives.

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
"What is your purpose in this reality???" To observe how evil humanity has become in this failed experiment.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

Thanks for sharing.

Starred

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

What you do in life is your purpose. If you are a welder, then that is your purpose. If you are a father, then that is your purpose.

Generally speaking, however, I believe the universe to be intelligent energy. Therefore, the purpose is to teach/learn and to work. You can either enjoy your purpose or not, either way, I think you're stuck with it.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Life without purpose, is simply pointless. There has to be a purpose...

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join