It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your purpose in this reality???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I wish I knew. I feel more and more lost lately, just drifting along.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraptInTheSystem
I wish I knew. I feel more and more lost lately, just drifting along.

Spend some time thinking about the things that make you smile...go for do it make your self happy.

You cannot figure out your purpose if you feel lost, find it. Don't get Trap in the system.

Peace my friend.
edit on 22-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by megabogie

Maybe because politics is divisive and requires that its practitioners be motivated by acquiring power? ...not exactly an old-soul style, I imagine. Then again, I think of people like Ghandi and Mandela who did influence the world and changed the political landscape, so who knows?

I'm on the mission for light, given the three option theory (me likey!)

For now, my purpose is and for many years has been to suck it up and be responsible for, gosh, some days it seems like everything. I'm starting to plan for the next phase. As for things that excite me, those have changed over the years. I've been excited by and involved in, at various times, in theater, bodybuilding, belly dance, weaving, spinning, learning everything I could about certain celebrities who died young (Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, and most interesting of all, Jim Morrison), art, music, specialty microbrews, rock climbing, and hiking. I've felt moved enough by some things to donate or volunteer, such as Christmas Angels, animal welfare, hospice, and horseback riding for the handicapped. My purpose seems to be pretty fleeting and transitory, if it is whatever most excites me.

I wish I could claim to be always positive, but I also have a cynical side and sometimes get depressed at the state of the world and the direction we seem to be going.

I think maybe when I retire I would like to be involved somehow with victims' rights.
edit on 21-0820118-1111 by gwynnhwyfar because:

ghandi and mandella made a difference because the press were told to run both of their stories...people who do things that don't follow with tptb don't get recognized and don't make a difference in the bigger world.....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenOhhTwo
If you think we have a purpose here, then u must be a believer in the every thing happens for a reason theory right? I personally hope that everything does happen for a reason as it would give us some hope that all the things going on in the world right now are for the greater purpose.

And who is to say you didn't post this for a reason? I believe you have a reason behind what you've posted, or did you just post without any reason. Then what's the point.

No matter how you look at it, the moment you type the first letter on your keyboard, you did that for a reason whether you meant it or not..

Peace my friend.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by volafox
I am here to encourage the discouraged, defend those weaker than myself, deflate the inflated egos and be a thorn in the side of those who would bully others with religious dogma, political rhetoric, and rule by fear. I am also here to experience all there is with all my senses and delight in the moment that has come. Life should be savored, not just endured. I will slay demons as they come, and take my share of wine and dance as I can. I will learn all that is possible in as many ways as I can manage, and delight in the simple pleasures of a moonlit night and wonderful company. This is my purpose, this is my cause.

Excellent post volafox...Although I'm here to experience life as it is, i also do feel as though I have must endure such a path in life. I can't stand anything that seems negative in nature, but I will admit at times giving way to negative emotions of anger, frustrations, etc.

Your words ring a bell within my conscious mind, thank you for sharing.

Starred

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thank you all for your time in sharing with each and everyone thus far.

Ours is a unique interaction, in one way or the other someone will observe and learn, and with it find purpose in life's journey.

Peace to you all.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I honestly haven't a clue, I'm just feeling my way along like someone in a mine.
I try and do more of the stuff that feels right and less that feels bad.
So mostly I'm trying to get more bike time and also set my kids up to not make quite the same mistakes I did when younger.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I haven't a clue. Every time I think I know why, I am proven wrong. Just taking up space, I guess.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ok, the meditating dog is creepin me out...

Why am i in this realm? I'm stuck ya see.....bought a one way ticket, got drunk, and some bar floozy stole my wallet. Can't wait to get back to the other dimension, guess I'll hitchhike.

Honestly, I am here for nobility, all that is absolute and just. Through pain I will provide security. To teach how to defend against that which are considered uncouth. That is my roll in this life.......what is just, destroying the filthy.

Through our own dysfunction we create a happy place in which each of us resides. Due to our own physical insecurities in which we show displeasure to ourselves, we create this false ego and project the opposite of our true faults into the public to appear as something we are not. We deny ourselves the true freedom of accepting who we are, and instead settle to live in this binding slavery.......as we kid ourselves about the very perception of freedom...which only manifests in our minds.

Once you realize that other realms are a reality, only then will the OP's question hold any meaning. Otherwise the answers you seek may be somewhat diluted as some may be too crass to understand what the question implies.

Good Journey meditating doggie.....hope you don't lick yerself, you might fall over..........

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
I haven't a clue. Every time I think I know why, I am proven wrong. Just taking up space, I guess.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

This means your true meaning is held deeper.....don't look for whats on the surface.....you will have to really focus. And don't see it as being wrong, see it as a way not to go about something. Always go forward no matter the obstacle. Always make a decision right or wrong, more often than not, you'll get a second chance to try it again.

Smooches!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
My purpose must be to witness the absolute WORST POLITICIANS of all time to be in charge #ING UP this country and world beyond imagination.

BUMS!!!!

either that or to complain a lot.

ok, jokes aside, its just my way of saying maybe your purposes in life are not to endure the things you cite here. Maybe for those who think they're here to suffer because of politics their purpose is to learn how to change the world despite a politician's efforts to ruin it. Those who think its to endure illness perhaps are here to be an inspiration to others with that illness. Those who think its to gain the favor of God, perhaps its to learn how to cope with life without a word from the divine. If you examine your stated reasons, you may find your real reasons.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgreco

Originally posted by pplrnuts
My purpose must be to witness the absolute WORST POLITICIANS of all time to be in charge #ING UP this country and world beyond imagination.

BUMS!!!!

either that or to complain a lot.

ok, jokes aside, its just my way of saying maybe your purposes in life are not to endure the things you cite here. Maybe for those who think they're here to suffer because of politics their purpose is to learn how to change the world despite a politician's efforts to ruin it. Those who think its to endure illness perhaps are here to be an inspiration to others with that illness. Those who think its to gain the favor of God, perhaps its to learn how to cope with life without a word from the divine. If you examine your stated reasons, you may find your real reasons.

Very true, why complain when you can, "be the change you want to see".

Anger comes when you feel passionate about something, tuning anger in pursuit of the change is a great idea.

When it involves passion, your sure to find joy doing what you do., and ultimately live a life of utmost joy and excitement you draw from your pursuit for a change.

In other words, you will have found your purpose.

Peace
edit on 22-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
reply to post by smithjustinb

There is no purpose to life, but there is purpose in 'your' life. That is the distinction. Purpose in life is indefinite and varies with each individuals, in my opinion.

Peace

Individual purposes seem to vary, but ultimately they fit into a category of THE purpose. That is because of the nature of what we are. What we are defines a purpose for us, but doesn't neccessarily define the specific actions to carry out the purpose. The specific action is individual purpose. If you say, there is no purpose for the creation of life then you agree that it is just a random occurence. You are inseparable from the purpose. You can halt overall progression or even work against it, but you will still be fulfilling the purpose in some way or another. You are bound to the purpose.

You are INTELLIGENT ENERGY. As such, your purpose is to observe and to learn. Now doesn't anything you do and any individual purpose you serve contribute to this ultimate purpose? You are intelligent energy and this is the purpose of intelligent energy.

Ultimately, everything has a purpose...whichever way you put it. We will come to understand that better, perhaps within the near future.

Thanks again for sharing.

Peace

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm with the poster that was creeped out by the meditating dog. I do wonder if you dressed your poor kitties and puppies in dresses when you were younger?

My purpose? Well, after connecting (seemingly quite unintentionally) to the racial unconscious 10 or so years ago, I've been getting all sorts of information about what is the actual history of this world, the role the aliens played in it, what really happened to Atlantis and who the 'bad guys' really are and why.. all sorts of way interesting and clarifying stuff.

So apparently, I'm here to help people when the SHTF. I try now to help them see past the lies and spinnings of the PTB aka the alien species (what's left of 'em anyway) the Jue-sah aka the Illuminati aka the ex-high priests of Israel aka the top leadership of the Freemasons aka their latest face, the NWO bunch and their flunkies. But I'm still swimming upstream with it. The PTB are slipping but are still in control of the media pretty much. Once they and their flunkies start facing their 'tribulation' (it's their bible after all), people are going to see them in a whole different light, and we all will start to see the ways they've been lying to us and manipulating us for eons.

I think I'm going to have a role in helping people understand what's happening, and to help them not worry. And then probably helping people learn to shift into their light/spirit bodies. I also can point out who the bad guys are (NWO/Illuminati types) and who the good guys are (the E-l*th aka elves) and I can help get people out of the way of what the Elves are here to do ie, kick the Jue-sah to the curb where our racial unconscious will then send them back in time to do it again... kinda like that ST:TNG episode where the enterprise keeps coming out of a rift in the time/space continuum and crashing into that other space ship, until they finally figure out, with Data's help, that choice number 3 was the one that would save them.

Unfortunately for the Jue-sah (they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed), they are already on round 3 or 4... and I don't see them figuring it out for quite a few more trips thru. It's all good though because they are here as our teachers... they kept us from getting too comfortable and kept us striving for higher and better things because we needed to get out from under their brutal and vicious control. Really, in their efforts to suppress and enslave us, it's made us far more spiritual than we probably would have been without any pressure. That's going be a poke in the eye with a sharp stick for the Jue-sah when they let themselves realize that!

So this all has been sort of like a training exercise with live fire. Yah, you could get killed out there, but luckily I see that we all do reincarnate, so dying then just becomes another learning experience. You better believe you'll avoid the heck out of doing whatever it is you did that got you killed in your last life, even if you can't consciously remember it. There is a sense of "oh no... I don't want to go sailing---it just doesn't feel safe" if you perished on a boat on the water last life, for example.

Anyway, no metaphysical mumbo jumbo for me, thanks. It's all pretty clear. Our (humanity's) ultimate goal is to make full enlightenment which includes the ability to shift our bodies into light/spirit bodies and become the agents of the creation of the next new universe via a big bang like the one that started this one so long ago. NO more dying, no more spiritual blindness, deafness or lack of awareness; we'll have all the advantages of being a body like eating, sex, sleeping and watching beautiful sunsets plus all the advantages of being spirit like never dying, able to transport yourself with only a thought, see into the spirit realm far more easily, and so on. It's going to be grand, and glorious! And Fun!

edit on 23-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I don't know how an innocent meditating dog is freaking people out....

Come folks look on the brighter side,

I treat my puppies like this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1526e3f784c2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
I don't know how an innocent meditating dog is freaking people out....

Come folks look on the brighter side,

I treat my puppies like this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1526e3f784c2.jpg[/atsimg]

Awww... that's sooo cute! Love that caption!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I am replying for the sake of replying, where as I am tired, biased, and losing a bit of my innocence. But I am replying nonetheless, for the sake of replying.

I have had far to many 'close calls' that would send me to start living on the streets, and I'm 20. That, is scary enough to me, and many of those times I have lost all hope for a couple minutes. Once you lose all hope, then you can understand all problems.

So I have come here, to show that through failure (or in my case, many, many close calls) that nothing is impossible and I will keep my innocence for many years, and not be filled with regret.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

well we planed our kids ,and they say they picked us
as for what we are here for
i think its just to experience this hellish world

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
So inner peace..
not even a comment about what I know is my purpose is here? Not mysterious or metaphysical enough for you? Am I too certain of things you think should be unknowable?

If you could see the memories of stuff in the racial unconscious, I am pretty sure you'd be as certain as I am. It's like watching the discovery channel without a narrator. Other times information just pops into my head in kind of an 'aha' manner.. but never does it feel whispy or uncertain. And there are multiple futures, but most are just fuzzy and weak feeling. The one I see strongest is the one we make enlightenment in, and the Jue-sah are sent back in time to teach another round of lessons to humanity.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

My purpose in this reality is to create this reality. Reality is a mirror of me.

2nd line.
edit on 23-8-2011 by inxion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join