It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your purpose in this reality???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Persistence pays does it... I'm glad to that we have shared and learned from each others perspectives.

That was the purpose of this thread, to attract and bring out what that needs to be shared for the benefit of all.

Many Thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hello friends.

Im a long time viewer of this site, and i felt compelled to make an account after 2 years, just for this post
. I hope im not alot when i say this.. I've always felt i was brought into existence for a reason, yet im having difficulties finding my path, my task,my mission, my reason for being here. Its lead me into alot of deep states of depression/stress and its beginning to affect my well beign, and health.

More than anything in this world, i just wish to feel like im needed here and now. Im only 21, soon to be 22 and i feel isolated, and afraid of so much things that are still "unkown". Perhap i was brought here to experience these "feelings", or learn to conquer them.. Or maybe i have another reason for being here. I just hope i can find it soon!

Sorry for draging my first post on into eternity.. Thank you for this thread, i felt i needed to let some of this out.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
So what is your purpose in this reality?

Why have you manifested in this 3rd dimensional reality or physical plain of existence? Is it because your parents wanted you here? or is it because you were in queue as the next soul that was to manifest here on earth?

You never had the chance to decide who your parents were, nor did you decide where to manifest?

Perhaps you did make all these choices but you can't remember? Yes you did. Freewill prevails.

By no way, you are a coincidence in this vast systemic universe. Even the simplest of matter serves a purpose.

So, what is your purpose in this reality, that you think you are here for?

As for yours truly, I am here to experience life as it is.

Peace to you all
edit on 21-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

What reality are you referring too?That's a tough question because not everyone shares the same reality or dimensions of reality.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Daedal because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by aramarys
Hello friends.

Im a long time viewer of this site, and i felt compelled to make an account after 2 years, just for this post
. I hope im not alot when i say this.. I've always felt i was brought into existence for a reason, yet im having difficulties finding my path, my task,my mission, my reason for being here. Its lead me into alot of deep states of depression/stress and its beginning to affect my well beign, and health.

More than anything in this world, i just wish to feel like im needed here and now. Im only 21, soon to be 22 and i feel isolated, and afraid of so much things that are still "unkown". Perhap i was brought here to experience these "feelings", or learn to conquer them.. Or maybe i have another reason for being here. I just hope i can find it soon!

Sorry for draging my first post on into eternity.. Thank you for this thread, i felt i needed to let some of this out.

First I must ask are you an artist?Finding a creative outlet can help alleviate a lot of stress and help curb depression as well.One thing I can say is don't try so hard to find yourself.Looking externally for answers to what lies within usually doesn't work,I would recommend some meditation and possibly some yoga.Good luck.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal

Hello friends.

First I must ask are you an artist?Finding a creative outlet can help alleviate a lot of stress and help curb depression as well.One thing I can say is don't try so hard to find yourself.Looking externally for answers to what lies within usually doesn't work,I would recommend some meditation and possibly some yoga.Good luck.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

I honestly do not know, i've never really tried anything artistic. I really just enjoy music and animals. I have birds,fish, and a dog~ They are the only thing that helps me stay sane. I've tried yoga its "interesting". I also do meditation at night, but i get so deep into my thoughts it scares me... Hence why i think i was brought here to experience such feelings.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
well right now... I am going to try to eat my caramal and banana custard tart all in one go.
I upsized it today and bought the large one.

I am thoroughly enjoying the eating moment.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
well I have failed...I haven't been able to eat the entire tart in one go...

and have to put it in the bag and eat it later...

the only purpose I had in this reality and I have failed....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Physical reality of existence that is. On a 'conscious level' we all have our separate realities, based on our individual perspectives of this physical reality or plain of existence.

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Hello friends.

Hello friend,

Firstly, know that you have been heard and you are more than welcomed to share how you feel.

Start with the things that make you smile, from then on have a positive outlook on life. You do not need to feel isolated, that is a negative thought to begin with.

Try to focus on the things that make you happy and conquer your fears. That is the best part.

Peace to you.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Daedal

Physical reality of existence that is. On a 'conscious level' we all have our separate realities, based on our individual perspectives of this physical reality or plain of existence.

Peace

With that being said,I'm not sure we could have a physical reality of existence unless we are living out that which is existence it's self.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

My purpose in this reality is to witness the truth behind all the many mysteries that have plagued humanity for so long and assist in that process in whatever way I can

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

why don't we remember why we chose this reality and path?
like wouldn't it be easier to do what needs to be done if we had the down low on or purpose?
I feel like I'm supposed to save the world, or something along those lines. could be wrong tho hah

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Revealer

Akushla

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zosimos

why don't we remember why we chose this reality and path?
like wouldn't it be easier to do what needs to be done if we had the down low on or purpose?
I feel like I'm supposed to save the world, or something along those lines. could be wrong tho hah

Do you generally remember every choice you have ever made? And if you could, you would realise how important your choices are! All it takes is one wrong choice, and your reality stream can change dramatically!
Akushla

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Not sure if i have a purpose i called 2 spirit guides who haven't really helped me (yet) and i know all these things you usually find on this website and the what i like to call the main event is coming soon and im stuck in the body of a 15 year old with useless parents

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
Not sure if i have a purpose i called 2 spirit guides who haven't really helped me (yet) and i know all these things you usually find on this website and the what i like to call the main event is coming soon and im stuck in the body of a 15 year old with useless parents

First of all...you're not stuck anywhere! You're going through what all grown-ups have gone through. As a grown-up (he he), have fun where you are at the age that you are.
Secondly, if you can, message me...i have something to tell you...but will not post it, open-forum.
Akushla

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal

reply to post by Daedal

Peace

With that being said,I'm not sure we could have a physical reality of existence unless we are living out that which is existence it's self.

We have reincarnated in this physical body hence 'physical reality' for a purpose. The physical reality is a lower plain of existence from which we choice to reincarnate for whatever purpose.

You have to distinguish physical reality from conscious reality. Your existence in this reality serves a purpose? It is for you to find out?

Peace my friend

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I think I might be here to listen, and counsel, and heal people...but I'm very submissive and passive so who am /i to say I can do that? lol

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11ADRi11
I think I might be here to listen, and counsel, and heal people...but I'm very submissive and passive so who am /i to say I can do that? lol

Why are you doubting yourself? You are no different then the famous people you know of. What's stopping you from being who you want to be or what can achieve in this reality??

You're in doubt of your abilities. Do what you need to do, for if it's that which brings you joy, then you can never go wrong.

Peace
edit on 27-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join